URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3215
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."

Posted by GigiB on 09-18-06 at 06:28 PM

Possibly being casted for The Amazing Race

http://youtube.com/watch?v=00KbP0g8fVs

TV Guide TV. There's an interview with Mike Boogie from BB All-stars then comes the announcement of possible casting for the next TAR

www.longislandrentalsquad.com

Gigi Bowman
Bowmancomputers

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Posted by JudyB on 09-19-06 at 12:34 PM
I hope so - I would love to see them on TAR.

Posted by DoubleTrouble on 09-19-06 at 12:44 PM
Personally I'm tired of seeing people from one Reality Show on another, but if it has to be I would much rather see Will and Mike Boogie on Race. Janelle would not last 1 day on that show. She's much better at spending 2 hours putting on make up to go sit in DR for a few minutes of camera time.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-19-06 at 03:16 PM
Seriously people, these folks have each been on TWO reality shows as it is.... GIVE IT A REST,ALREADY!!! That, and more importantly, GET A LIFE not in front of a friggin camera all the time. If you want to be an actor, go to acting classes. This ain't MTV where there's a revolving door for their RR/RW hags, freaks & has-beens. Hmph!
Personally, I'm SICK of them all. We Want New Faces Dammit!

Posted by nailbone on 09-19-06 at 03:21 PM
But they're such good-looking faces!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by mia rules18 on 09-19-06 at 05:05 PM
I'd watch just about anything with Will. He's entertaining. I'm not sure how he'd do in the race, though. Wouldn't put my money on him, but I'd love to see it! No matter who is partner is.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-20-06 at 08:19 AM
I would watch Will with just about anyone...

Local: Welcome to Melbourne, Australia.

Phil: Will and Bobo the Chimp, you're team number 3!

Putting past reality-show contestants on only works some of the time. Alison, from my understanding, was a dud on AR5 (the only AR I didn't watch. She was part of the reason.) Rob and Amber, on the other hand, actually brought something to the race. Will could do the same. Janelle I'm not so sure about, though the same argument could be made for Amber. At least Amber could serve as the diplomatic face of Romber; I don't have the same faith in Janelle. Or Boogie, for that matter. Chicken George? Sure, why not.

Posted by seahorse on 09-19-06 at 05:19 PM
I'd like to see it, although I don't think they are athletic enough to win the race.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-20-06 at 10:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-06 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

Will and Janelle would be great. I would love to see it. People who poopoo it probably have not seen Big Brother All-Stars. I will admit having Allison on there was a bad move....but Rob and Amber worked very nicely.

The current cast....is really lacking. They need to do something....it seems too repetitive.

Posted by zipperhead on 09-20-06 at 05:42 PM
BOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOO!!!

*throws popcorn at the computer screeen*

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Posted by Lasann on 09-21-06 at 09:55 AM
I would love this. But I do wonder what Janelle would look like if time wasn't allowed for her beauty treatments? That would make me watch.

I think Janelle is physically more able than Will. He seems quite fragile with the broken thumb (finger?) from the competitions in BB. I wonder if he would take the chance of hurting his hands again - they are his money makers after all.

I've been Nutz'd

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-21-06 at 12:48 PM
>He
>seems quite fragile with the
>broken thumb (finger?) from the
>competitions in BB.

You might be surprised by what can break a bone; it's really not that difficult. Will breaking a thumb when he got it caught in that rope is not at all surprising; those ropes were thick and all knotted together. I've managed to break a finger while catching a basketball, so fluky things happen. For that matter, I still get pains thinking about when I broke my ankle this past February. I mis-stepped carrying a basket of clothes, and I twisted it. I thought it was just a twist or, at worst, a sprain when I fell (and lemme tell you, it hurt like a mother at the time) but it never healed on its own because I broke a bone. It's that easy to break a bone.

Will should be fine on the Race in that regard, just as I would be fine so long as there isn't a "carry a basket of clothes" Roadblock...

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-21-06 at 04:38 PM
You gotta remember Will sucked at challenges because he wanted to lose them as part of his strategy. It would be interesting to see Will compete at 'challenges' because he has too.

Posted by Lasann on 09-22-06 at 08:54 AM
Oh I realize Will's strategy. But he seems fraile to me. He's not a James. Physically I see him as frail - was all I was saying.

I've been Nutz'd

Posted by bdemoney on 09-25-06 at 01:29 PM
Personally I'd love to see them on the Amazing Race, moreso than Will and Boogie (since Boogie is kind of an #####) but guess we'll have to wait and see if it pans out or not...

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 09-25-06 at 05:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

I would like to see Mike and Will on TAR. I think they would be a more interesting and competive pair than Will and Janelle. Based on Big Brother it is hard to tell how Will would do with the physical task, but, I think Mike would do well with both physical and mental task.

The Will and Janelle pairing wouldn't be too interesting and the "attraction" would be a distraction from the race. Janelle is good with BB comps but TAR is much more mentally and physically challenging and I don't think Will and Janelle could handle it as a team.

Posted by keanuskiss on 09-26-06 at 02:04 PM
Count me in for a fan of Will and Janelle. I think it would be very interesting.I think it would kick up the other racers play just a notch, just to keep them from winning.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-27-06 at 09:50 AM
My preference:
1) Will and Janelle
2) Will and Howie..this would be hilarious. Howie hitting on Will. Will constantly ripping on his team mate. It would make for great entertainment
3) Will and Boogie....I agree boogie is too much an a--hole. But there would still be some funny moments with them leading the otehr teams on.
4) Will and Jase.....they would be very entertaining. Both have great sense of humors.

Posted by AshLanie on 09-27-06 at 08:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

No.

"HELP!!! I missed episode one of Amazing Race 10!"
Posted by GriffenGraphics on 09-27-06 at 10:48 PM
First of all, after BB6, I would have loved to have seen Janelle and Kaysar as a team.

HELP! I missed episode one (the premiere) of Amazing Race 10. If anyone can help me obtain it, I would be extremly indebted. I can't find anyone here in Memphis, TN who recorded it. So far, I'm taping each episode and waiting until I can watch the first one. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks! GriffenGraphics@aol.com