The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I HATE the live shows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-17-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I HATE the live shows"
They are absolutely horrible. Julie Chen is so awkward and so annoying - and having the rats sit around and answer stupid questions is so boring. This show works best with good editing, not live bits. Can't the producers see that! Oh right, I forgot who Julie is sleeping with.

They should have been all over the Scott eviction and two people having SEX in the house! Instead we get where are they now segments about people from last year that nobody cares about. Oh, I am so happy that Tonya and her two "assets" found a new guy. Woohoo. Why wasn't Julie asking Amanda about sleeping with David? What kind of news reporter is she anyway? If Julie Chen interviewed the president she would ask him why he chose those curtains for the Oval Office. What a joke!

And isn't it stupid to have these live HOH contests which are very important in the game and then have Julie rush them because they designed so many easy questions they needed two tie-breakers. And its not like the game was very original either. Sheesh. Wouldn't it make more sense to have a cliffhanger contest so that viewers would tune in Friday to see what happened? There is SO much potential with this show and it is just too bad the producers can't make it work. They wonder why BB hasn't become a big hit, watch last night's show and you will know why.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TOTALLY AGREE anotherkim 07-17-03 1
   RE: TOTALLY AGREE KScott 07-17-03 2
   RE: TOTALLY AGREE memacmur 07-17-03 3
 RE: I HATE the live shows Bebo 07-17-03 4
   RE: I HATE the live shows Bucky Katt 07-17-03 6
       RE: I HATE the live shows Survivorerist 07-22-03 8
 RE: I HATE the live shows SurvivinDawg 07-17-03 5
 RE: I HATE the live shows UncleIgmar 07-17-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TOTALLY AGREE"
Julie Chen is just abysmal and there is nothing entertaining about watching old diary moments interspersed with inane questions. And as for the BB3 thing...that was just LAME (I used it as potty time). The HOH competition at the end was a complete joke when they came to the two tie breakers.

And, for that matter, I didn't ever understand the rules on the competition. She changed the description two or three times.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--note to self, skip Wednesday nights on BB4 until about 8:45

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TOTALLY AGREE"
"And as for the BB3 thing...that was just LAME (I used it as potty time)."

LOL! I used it to fold my clothes.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-17-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TOTALLY AGREE"
Yeah, I did my dishes while the BB3 update garbage was going on. I really didn't need to be reminded that Josh ended up posing for Playgirl. Ewww.

I did manage to enjoy the Julie Chen bobblehead game though - there were a couple of times where she deliberatly nodded, and I was too busy laughing too be annoyed by her complete lack of emotion and failure to ask decent questions.

Julie really needs to watch some other reality TV shows and see how real hosts operate. Even Phil from TAR manages to take amusing cracks at the contestants despite only seeing them at the end of each episode!

Finally - if they're going to do live HoH competitions, either use a competition that you know will fit into the time period you have, or deliberately go over time - use that as an excuse to 1) hype the next episode and 2) sell the live feed service.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I HATE the live shows"
I had to pay attention to that drivel, since I agreed to summarize this week. I almost had to prop my eyelids open with toothpicks.

The things I do for you people...

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I HATE the live shows"
Ha ha ha ha - you have to watch it over and over again to summarize that crap. Sucks to be you. Oh crap, I have Week 6. Do you think I could get a hit on Julie Chen before then? How much would that cost anyway? Can I take up a collection for that?

BTW - if you never hear from me again, there is obviously an FBI man with no sense of humour reading this board.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-22-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I HATE the live shows"
>>>Can I take up a collection for that?<<<

Yeah, I'd chip in for that.

(Another IceCat original )

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I HATE the live shows"
Amanda was nervous during the whole show, especially when Julie started asking her questions in the beginning. I think she was expecting the grilling.

Amanda was almost shaking, she was so nervous when leaving about going in to talk to Julie. Then they cut to the house to give Julie time to put Amanda's microphone on and prep her.

HOWEVER, when they came back for Amanda's interview, she was calm and relaxed. Now just TRY to tell me that in that off-moment, Julie didn't say "Don't worry, we're not going to talk about Dave banging you in the HOH room." Of course she said that. And guess what... Julie didn't even TOUCH the Dave situation with Amanda.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

UncleIgmar 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UncleIgmar Click to send private message to UncleIgmar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I HATE the live shows"
I used the last 15 minutes of last night's show to make the bed and get my jammies on with Julie droning on in the background. I was afraid I would fall asleep in my ballet leotards and that can be messy in the morning.

It's a shame Anderson Cooper "went legit" over at CNN - I think he would have had the right approach to this show - actually he would have been perfect. I guess we're lucky CBS didn't trot out Harry Smith for the exit interviews.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •