The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

flutterby24 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flutterby24 Click to send private message to flutterby24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
So very happy that both of you won!! Congrats! You both worked hard for it and deserve it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... BHoneycutt 05-18-06 1
   RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... catsnotkids 05-18-06 7
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... AugustGirl 05-18-06 2
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... MaryKat 05-18-06 3
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... lk6391 05-18-06 4
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... dragonflies 05-18-06 5
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... HistoryDetective 05-18-06 6
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... Lisa0116 05-18-06 8
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... aquariaqueen 05-18-06 9
   RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... Wacko Jacko 05-18-06 16
       RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... aquariaqueen 05-19-06 18
           RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... ericalp335 05-23-06 20
 The best part PagongRatEater 05-18-06 10
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... TARJUNKIE999 05-18-06 11
   RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... Lasann 05-18-06 12
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... sittem 05-18-06 13
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... Joools 05-18-06 14
   RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... mizwoodym 05-18-06 15
       RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... BHoneycutt 05-19-06 17
 RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!... amandatees 05-22-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
I second that! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those hippies! They played an awesome game the whole way through and I couldn't be happier that they won the million bucks! I was so impressed that they took the time to not only learn the other languages but took the time to display their manners, thank people for their help and just be as nice as two people can possibly be. I loved the time they were running to their car after leaving a pit stop but stopped to pet a dog's belly and show it love! These guys are so amazing! I'm really hoping some TV executive picks up on their likeability (is that even a word?) factor and gives them their own show. I wouldn't even care what it's about. I would tune in just because they truly bring me so much joy!

I would have to say that I got pretty mad at the Frats tonight for accusing my boys of not playing fair (by fibbing about seeing the clue from the roller coaster). What nerve those f-ing Frats have after playing really dirty by canceling everyone's cabs! I would laugh my butt off when the Hippies would try to lie (about the roller coaster and about drilling more ice holes than they really had). You could tell that they were just joking around and trying to be funny. They weren't trying to be mean or vengeful like those stinking Frats! But there was a million dollars on the line! For the Frats (after lying and cheating themselves) to expect the entire truth out of BJ and Tyler just showed their ignorance! And what sore losers were the Frats? I know had the hippies come in 2nd, they would have still been smiling because of the awesome experience they had just had thanks to TAR!

BJ and Tyler, thanks for the best Amazing Race to date! You guys are the BEST and God bless you both! CONGRATULATIONS boys! A job well done! Hope to see more from you!

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
I agree. The frat boys embarrassed themselves with their sore loser behavior at the end. They acted like the hippies didn't deserve to win or something. And what was that crack about it coming down to intellect? And what of it? The Race isn't just about your athletic ability, boys.

I appreciated how the hippies really made an effort to reach out to people in the countries they visited and make human connections. That is amazing, considering that $1 million was at stake. They showed their true humanness in the face of competition and the stress of the Race.

It was terrific to see that they learned the words for "Thank you" in EVERY country they visited!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Yay for the groovy hippies. So very happy they won. So very happy the frat boys DIDN'T win.

YAY!

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
I am also very happy they won. WooHoo!

lk6391 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lk6391 Click to send private message to lk6391 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
I am so glad that BJ and Tyler beat the "FRAT" boys. Were they not the most sore losers you ever saw. Not even a handshake for the "Hippies". BJ and Tyler showed that intelligence, friendliness, and having fun is what life is about. I was so impressed with these two getting to know the people from other countries and helping other teammates if they could. This was by far the best season of The Amazing Race. I told my husband that it was just as intense as 24.

Congrats BJ and Tyler.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Yeah Hippies!

Sigs by Cyg

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Congratulations, Hippies! Those two non-eliminations really proved what kind of superior Racers you really are!

Sigs by Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Congrats to my FAVORITE team ever. They were really good television.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
And let us not forget that they left Ray and Yolanda some money, afterall, they couldn't have accrued too much after losing their money twice.

They re-paid Ray and Yolanda for their thoughtfulness at a crucial time in the game, final three! If they were all for the win, they wouldn't have done that. You didn't see the frat boys do anything, did ya? That's the difference between a gentleman and ummmm, what ever the frat boys are, a disgrace to their mothers and grandmothers.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-18-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Let me first defend the Frat Boys. They did give the Hippies shoes on the non-elinimation round before the last. I did not hate the Frat Boys. If they won I though all power to them....they were afterall the best team up until the final leg. But I was rooting for the Hippies and glad they won.

I think the Frat Boys were joking about the hippies playing dirty. They knew they did too, especially when they canceled the cabs.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
I agree, they left the hippies shoes, but not Ray and Yolanda, when things were getting serious.

ericalp335 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ericalp335 Click to send private message to ericalp335 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
>I agree, they left the hippies shoes, but not Ray and
>Yolanda, when things were getting serious.

Did you happen to forget that Yolanda gave the hippies PANTS!

I agree i was sooooo happy when they won! I would love to meet them. They are so fun lovin!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The best part"
It seemed obvious for most of the episode, and even most of the series, that this was a two team race all the way. Personally, I would have been happy if either team had won. I ended up liking the frat boys more than I thought I would, BUT I do think that the Hippies will be more responsible and do a better job using the money than the frat boys. I really believe that they will make the world a better place with that money rather than spend it on girls and cars - no disrespect to the frat boys but age and maturity will do that for a fella. It definitely made me feel better about the winners.

But, the four of us had a great time.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-18-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
*giggle*

I think they are both hot! (I've always liked skinny men and I love facial hair.)

(runs fast out of thread and ducks)

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-18-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
A quote from Tyler on the winners mat when Phil asked what the race was like after it was all over:

"If life was a sexual experience this would be the climax."

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
After the disappointing (IMO) end to Survivor this season, I was beyond thrilled with BJ and Tyler's win. I truly believe they are really good guys who are going to put that money to good use. They are definitely in my top three teams that have ever appeared on TAR, may stories of the hippies be spoken of for many seasons to come.

BJ and Tyler, I love you guys, mucho congratulations and I wish you both nothing but the best in whatever other adventures come your way.

mizwoodym 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizwoodym Click to send private message to mizwoodym Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
A great season for sure...
on the early show this morning, the interview with all the teams ended with ray getting down on one knee and proposing to Yolanda(she accepted) and they all toasted with champagne... a fitting end...
if you can, go to the cbs website and watch the interview with the hippies... they mention lake... its pretty funny

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
mizwoodym~Thanks for posting that the Early Show interview was availbale online! I forgot to set my DVR so I was quite bummed out to miss it! That was great to get to see it online, so thanks a bunch!

amandatees 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amandatees Click to send private message to amandatees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: A Huge Congrats to the Winners!!"
Agreed I'm so happy the hippies won. I really was impressed with their knowledge, communication, postive attitudes, and honest play. Especially their multi-language(s). Did they go to ANY country where they couldn't speak the language? Regarding the sign/roller coaster comment, at least they didn't cancel other peoples taxis, etc. Psyching out another team is totally different than actively and maliciously impedeing another team's effors. Using the yeild is fair game-true they were under mis-information when it was used- but MOJO wimpering "its not FAAAIIRRR" was not good sportsman ship. I enjoyed watching as kharma cought up with the other team(s). Would have liked Ray and Yolanda to win also, they were good people. At least they won something awesome (the trip).

Does 2nd place get any $$$ (like Survior)?

YAY HIPPIES!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •