The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-25-11, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST"
Hi CTG!

Kirsten cracks me up. Here's a post she wrote in the comments section before she wrote the one above. More snark!

"Kirsten says:
05/25/2011 at 12:30 am

General Comments
———————

1) In all the years that they’ve had kids with vocal problems, this is the year that they bring out the doctor to explain in detail what is going on? Usually they ignore it. Nice he came dressed in scrubs like he’d been operating on her in the back room. Love how they made Scotty stand between Ryan and the doctor to hear the diagnosis and he had to look all concerned even though she was probably talking his ear of 20 seconds ago. And then, Ryan confirmed that Scotty was at 100%. The cheat! How dare he! Scotty has not business being healthy when Lauren is so sick she needs some backroom quack experimenting on her. Did none of you see what happened to Michael?!?!?!?!

2) Did they replace our usual Ryan Seacrest with Folgers crystals? Man. Did. He. Ev. Er. Ov. Er. E. Nun. Ci. At. Ev. Ery. Thing. To. Night! Either that or he fried a microchip.

3) Is that violin player one of Nigel’s relatives? Because he got more air time than the contestants.

4) Epic Fail 1: The judges. First, we forget about them. Then Randy sputters catch phrases, JLo dithers and Steven picks the pretty one confirming the real reason why he is there.

5) Epic Fail 2: The Legends. What kind of half-a$$ery was that? If the legends are picking the song, they can darn well explain why. A nice little intro clip. What did they do? Text message old George:

Nigel and Ken: “Dear George. You don’t know us, but we run the highest rated show on television. We want to use Carrie to pimp TCO. Could you please pick a song for that other kid so it looks like we aren’t busing him?”

George: “Who are you and where did you get this number from?”

N&K: “Um…well, you know Jimmy Iovine? Well, um…while he was in the loo, we pinched his phone and went through his address book. Um…what do you say, can you give us a so-so song for some kid to sing as a sop? You’d be doing us a favour. Hey! Pick one of your own songs and you’ll at least get some royalties!”

G: “If I give you a song will you promise to delete my phone number? I hate changing that damn thing! And tell Jimmy if he ever leaves that phone unattended again, I’m going to take that phone and his stupid hat and run over it with my Mac truck.”

K&N: “Done and done. Now about that song?”

G: “Eh. Have him sing that song about the check boxes.”

K&N: “Great. Oh, one other thing, can we borrow that truck? Our bus seems to be on the fritz”.

6) Epic Fail 3: Opening intro drives home that Nigel wishes to forget the last two years of Ken’s rein. Sorry Lee and Kris. The last winner was Cook.

7) Epic Fail 4: Jimmy Iovine’s song choices. That is the best you could find? A KLC reject and some goofball song? Jimmy, I hate to tell you this, but while you were busy playing music mogul on TV, the rest of the music biz pranked you.

8 ) Epic Fail 5: Scotty’s single. Did Jimmy pay the songwriter by the word? Because that song reminds me of the stunt I used to play in Grade 6 when I didn’t have enough pages in the Journal my English teacher made me keep. I’d scrawl some crappy a$$ story where the characters would keep saying the same thing to each other “It’s Big because it’s Big and it will always be Big because it’s Big and Big is all it will ever be.”

9) Epic Fail 6: Nigel because he fails to understand that people don’t seem to really like Lauren’s Mom. I’m not sure it’s fair that the world doesn’t like Lauren’s Mom, but on the whole, we do not, so he shouldn’t have built the finale around her. Also, he should have saved the song for coronation night because it broke up the flow of the song tonight.

10) Epic Fail 7: Whichever idiot (probably Ken) who decided to run the “Your Journey Ends” video behind the kids while they sang their singles? Eh? They totally did not go with the songs and totally distracted us from them. Hmmm…on second thought, maybe it was a brilliant idea (in which case it was probably Nigel).

11) Epic Fail 8: Those itty-bitty screens they played the death reel on during Cook’s songs. Seriously, I almost got motion sick from all that panning around and I don’t think I saw much of anything.

Hmm…I haven’t even gotten to performance comments and this post is too long."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   Snidget     05-24-11       
   RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   Snidget     05-24-11     1  
     RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   Snidget     05-24-11     3  
   RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   Belle Book     05-24-11     2  
   They must really be worried about t...   Snidget     05-24-11     4  
     RE: They must really be worried abo...   grit     05-24-11     6  
     RE: They must really be worried abo...   Snidget     05-24-11     7  
   RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   grit     05-24-11     5  
   Intro   Snidget     05-24-11     8  
     RE: Intro   Snidget     05-24-11     9  
   Ryan about the TMZ story   Snidget     05-24-11     10  
     RE: Ryan about the TMZ story   Maroonclown     05-24-11     23  
   3 rounds   Snidget     05-24-11     11  
   Scotty's Choice   Snidget     05-24-11     12  
     RE: Scotty's Choice   Snidget     05-24-11     13  
   Lauren's Choice   Snidget     05-24-11     14  
     RE: Lauren's Choice   Snidget     05-24-11     15  
   Scotty's Idol Pick   Snidget     05-24-11     16  
     RE: Scotty's Idol Pick   Snidget     05-24-11     17  
   Lauren's Idol's Pick   Snidget     05-24-11     18  
     RE: Lauren's Idol's Pick   Snidget     05-24-11     19  
         RE: Lauren's Idol's Pick   Maroonclown     05-24-11     20  
             RE: Lauren's Idol's Pick   Snidget     05-24-11     24  
                 RE: Lauren's Idol's Pick   Maroonclown     05-24-11     31  
             RE: Lauren's Idol's Pick   zazzy     05-24-11     51  
   Judges comments   Snidget     05-24-11     21  
     Taio Cruz   Snidget     05-24-11     22  
         RE: Taio Cruz   zazzy     05-24-11     50  
     RE: Judges comments   CTgirl     05-24-11     33  
         RE: Judges comments   CTgirl     05-24-11     35  
         RE: Judges comments   Maroonclown     05-24-11     43  
   SMURFS....RUN!!!!!   Snidget     05-24-11     25  
     RE: SMURFS....RUN!!!!!   cahaya     05-25-11     53  
   Scotty's Single   Snidget     05-24-11     26  
     RE: Scotty's Single   Snidget     05-24-11     28  
     RE: Scotty's Single   Maroonclown     05-24-11     29  
   Is this a pageant?   zombiebaby     05-24-11     27  
     RE: Is this a pageant?   Maroonclown     05-24-11     30  
   Lauren's Single   Snidget     05-24-11     32  
     RE: Lauren's Single   Maroonclown     05-24-11     34  
     RE: Lauren's Single   Snidget     05-24-11     36  
         RE: Lauren's Single   Snidget     05-24-11     37  
     RE: Lauren's Single   Maroonclown     05-24-11     38  
   Time to kill   Snidget     05-24-11     39  
     RE: Time to kill   Maroonclown     05-24-11     41  
         RE: Time to kill   CTgirl     05-24-11     42  
             RE: Time to kill   Maroonclown     05-24-11     47  
   David Cook   Snidget     05-24-11     40  
     RE: David Cook   CTgirl     05-24-11     44  
         RE: David Cook   Maroonclown     05-24-11     45  
             RE: David Cook   cahaya     05-25-11     54  
                 RE: David Cook   Maroonclown     05-25-11     58  
                     RE: David Cook   CTgirl     05-25-11     63  
   RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   zazzy     05-24-11     46  
     RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   zazzy     05-24-11     49  
   RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   Estee     05-24-11     48  
   RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   cahaya     05-25-11     52  
     RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   zazzy     05-25-11     55  
         RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   CTgirl     05-25-11     56  
             RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   zazzy     05-25-11     57  
                 RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   CTgirl     05-25-11     62  
         RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   cahaya     05-25-11     59  
         RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   Estee     05-25-11     60  
             RE: AI 10 Top 2 Performance ECST   zazzy     05-25-11     61  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •