The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James in a secret club?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpeedRacer1125 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpeedRacer1125 Click to send private message to SpeedRacer1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James in a secret club?"
I know that this is probably a stereotypical remark, but I did live in Alabama for a couple of years...At the reunion show, when Jeff asked James about what people thought the morning after the James/Coby face-off, it sounded like James started to something instead of his friends from the "steel mill". It almost sound like he was starting to say his friends from (something that starts with a K). He caught himself, though. My friend mentioned this to me, too. He said that he thought that James almost said it, too. Did anyone else notice this? I know that it's a stereotype for a white redneck man in Alabama to be in a "secret club" that still exists in 2005, but if it smells looks and tastes like milk, most likely it's milk...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James in a secret club? byoffer 05-16-05 1
   RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-16-05 2
       RE: James in a secret club? frisky 05-16-05 3
           RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-16-05 4
 RE: James in a secret club? Loquatrix 05-16-05 5
 RE: James in a secret club? anotherkim 05-17-05 6
   RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-17-05 8
       RE: James in a secret club? frisky 05-17-05 9
           RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-17-05 12
               RE: James in a secret club? frisky 05-17-05 13
                   RE: James in a secret club? mimo 05-17-05 14
                       RE: James in a secret club? frisky 05-17-05 15
                   RE: James in a secret club? Lisapooh 05-17-05 16
                       RE: James in a secret club? TechNoir 05-18-05 27
               RE: James in a secret club? anotherkim 05-17-05 20
                   RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-17-05 23
                       RE: James in a secret club? anotherkim 05-17-05 26
                           RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-18-05 28
                               RE: James in a secret club? frisky 05-18-05 29
                                   RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-18-05 32
                                       RE: James in a secret club? packrat 05-18-05 37
                               RE: James in a secret club? Gothmog 05-18-05 30
                                   RE: James in a secret club? SpeedRacer1125 05-18-05 31
                               WARNING to SpeedRacer1125 AyaK 05-18-05 33
                                   RE: WARNING to SpeedRacer1125 SpeedRacer1125 05-18-05 34
                                       Something that IS IceCat 05-18-05 35
                               RE: James in a secret club? anotherkim 05-18-05 36
 RE: James in a secret club? Draco Malfoy 05-17-05 7
   RE: James in a secret club? frisky 05-17-05 10
       I got it! LibraRising 05-17-05 21
 RE: James in a secret club? mmm_link 05-17-05 11
 RE: James in a secret club? Kermit the Vixen 05-17-05 17
 RE: James in a secret club? samboohoo 05-17-05 18
 I knew it! moonbaby 05-17-05 19
   RE: I knew it! ginger 05-17-05 22
       RE: I knew it! Wheezy 05-17-05 24
           RE: I knew it! packrat 05-17-05 25
   RE: I knew it! nerovh 05-18-05 39
 RE: James in a secret club? nerovh 05-18-05 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: James in a secret club?"
I thought Jeff asked him what the guys at work had said the day after the James/Coby face-off had aired, and James admitted that he lost his job and isn't working. Then he tried to under-emphasize the "out-of-work" part by saying that stuff about his friends giving him a bit of a hard time and him defending Coby's strength.

05-16-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpeedRacer1125 Click to send private message to SpeedRacer1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Oh no, I agree about that. He did say that, but when he first started talking about his friends he said, "...my friends from the ________" and then he stammered and said his friends from the steel mill. It just sounded a little odd to me. I could be wrong. It's happened before!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: James in a secret club?"
It is obvious what you are suggesting and I think it's quite a stretch.

If you did indeed hear a "K" sound then why didn't you call it a "C" sound? Why "K"?

Sometimes you hear what you want to hear.

The world is my litterbox.

05-16-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: James in a secret club?"
True that, Frisky. True that. I thought I was being dumb, but someone else I know thought it, too. Maybe we're both just crazy!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-16-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Don't be silly.

James is a lot of things but I doubt he's a member of the Masons.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: James in a secret club?"

Oh, please. Are you serious?!?!?! Did you look to see if he was wearing shoes, too? In all your time in Alabama, how many people did you meet that were members of the effing Klan? Do you think that's something that people just talk about like it's the fricking Rotary Club? And that everyone in the South is a member just because we're all so backwards?

Stereotypical? That is the understatement of the week here at SBOT. It's also incredibly offensive, but since we're just making fun of some ol' white guy from Alabama that's okay.

--what.ev.er.

05-17-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Honestly, AnotherKim, quite a few. You think that it's something that's in the past and it's not. Wake up, honey. There were at least three men in my neighborhood! And I lived in a affluent/upper middle class neighborhood. It's out there. Open your eyes. People in the south get reputations for a reason. Sad to say, stereotypes are somewhat founded in truth.

05-17-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: James in a secret club?"
>People in the south get reputations for a reason.

What is offensive is that in this case there is no reason to suspect it. Your suspicions about James are baseless. He's from Alabama, and he almost said something that started with "c" "k".

>People in the south get reputations for a reason.

And people in the north, east, west, northeast, northwest and south-southwest don't?

>There were at least three men in my neighborhood!

I doubt this. You've already shown us the breadth and validity of research that you do before you slap this label on someone.

05-17-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
12. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Ew to you, Winnie-the-Pooh! There are no need to make judgement calls. There were at least three men in my neighborhood that were in fact affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan and the whole neighborhood knew. I have no reason to make this up or lie about it. It comes from me knowing people like James and people in Alabama. It's prevalent. How you even lived or been to Alabama? Probably not. I must say that I was a kid in the early 80's and that was when all this happened. This could be different now. I would appreciate it, though, if you never doubt what I say when I know for a fact that these men were members of a vicious hate organization.

05-17-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: James in a secret club?"
First of all, must we drag Pooh into this?

>There are no need to make judgement calls.

Thank you for getting my point. What you are claiming about James is based on your "judgement" and nothing else. You are judging someone based on his geographic source. It's your uneducated opinion, nothing else.

>It comes from me knowing people like James and people in Alabama.

What do you mean by "people like James?" What do you mean by "people in Alabama?" Does this mean that my beloved Bo Bice is part of the Klan, too? He's from Alabama. What about Bobby Jon? Did he almost say a C-word, too? I'll have to rewind my tape and look for signs!

While we're pigeonholing, what about you? You're saying that people like James who live in Alabama are a member of a secret club. What secret club did you belong to when you lived there?

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-17-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: James in a secret club?"
ummm maybe some of the comments made by james on the show have also given a negative impression? the one that comes to mind was the one about his god vs. ibrehem's god. not that this necessarily indicates he is a racist--but people come to certain ideas based on a series of events and not just the fact that he's from the south.

05-17-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Being a member of the KKK is a pretty strong accusation to make and it was clearly based only on his homestate. The only evidence offered is that the poster knows people like James and people from Alabama, and we shouldn't doubt his views.

Well, that's enough for me. Lunch is over and I'm all chock full of bait.

*licks chops*

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: James in a secret club?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

yeah - why drag pooh into this! I may be southern and I may be white trash but my sheets have a lovely floral pattern and a high thread-count that transcends my heritage - thankyouverymuch.

And as far as the "point" of this goes - I have deep southern roots - I know and I'm related to some of the trashiest trailer park folk you will ever meet. We are a bunch of toothless NASCAR-lovin yokels. We gleefully and proudly embody most hillbillly stereotypes - but we are most certainly not racists

I have never heard one whif of klan talk in my life. I have never met anyone who would claim membership in the klan either in confidence or out in the open. Anyone doing that in my neck of the woods (and it's a mighty redneck of wood BTW) would be completely ostracized. The klan is a horrible relic - the klan is not thriving - it is not a source of pride for the vast majority of southerners. it is a shameful fossil.

Of course, there are pockets of prejudice in the south and simmering racial tensions as well. Surely you realize that no town or urban metropolis is immune from that. It's not such a stretch to think there is just as much overt racism in huge northeastern cities as there is in small southern towns.

I must say I'm more than a little skeptical of the poster's claim to know three out and proud klansmen in their neighborhood. It is ludicrous to use this (if true which I doubt) anomoly to characterize southerners. I find it very offensive and a completley inaccurate representation of my life experience.

You may have heard James start to say something that started with a "k" sound so he's probably in the klan just like an inordinate number of other white southerners? Someone needs to check the settings on their way back machine cause it's at least 50-100 years out of whack

I've wasted more than enough time on this.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: James in a secret club?"
And I? Have heard a great deal of Klan talk right here in the great state of Maryland. Used to live across the street from a Klan member. Hell, he was proud of it.

Doesn't take an Alabama heritage to be a flaming racist. But an Alabama heritage doesn't make one a racist either. Judging folks on so little information, though, might make one a bigot. Just sayin'

05-17-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: James in a secret club?"
The fact that you would continue this debate with the phrase "people like James" shows me that there is no need to for any further input on my part.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--thank you, Frisky.

05-17-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: James in a secret club?"
If there's no need then why are you posting? You don't even know what you're talking about, Kim.

05-17-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: James in a secret club?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

Ummmmmmmmmm, perhaps my sarcasm indicator wasn't flashing brightly enough for you?

As for what I do and do not know? I do know that you used the phrase "people like James" which is stereotypical and offensive in its tone. This indicated to me that there is no sense in having any further discussion with you about this topic because while you are making rash, unfounded assumptions about James (whom you've never met) and insinuating that he is a racist, you are, ironically enough, using culturally bigoted language to do it. Thus, I see no possibility of this conversation going anywhere meaningful, so I said I would not participate. Instead of just ignoring your comment, I gave you the courtesy of a reply. I'm kind that way. It's my Southern manners.

I do NOT know what on earth makes you think that your experiences in Alabama as a child twenty years ago have anything to do with whether James is a member of the Klu Klux Klan. I also do not know what horrible little street you must have grown up on, but I have lived all of my life in the South and I have never, ever known anyone who was in any way associated with that wretched group and I currently live only a few miles from the infamous birthplace of the Klan. You speak as if everyone who lives down here has a white hood in the closet and a couple of spare crosses in the garage.

Your logic in the opening statement was flawed because it was founded in bigotry. You even said so yourself that you were stereotyping him. If Coby or Ian had said the same thing, you wouldn't have made the same assumptions. THAT'S the problem with your post and this "debate".

--Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

05-18-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
28. "RE: James in a secret club?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Okay, now we're getting to the reason why you're so into all this. You're from the south and you take offense. I thought you were some nice person in Nebraska defending the good people of the south. Obviously, we now know you're in Arkansas or Mississippi typing away. I did not live on a horrible street. I actually lived in a very affluent neighborhood. My dad held political office in this town, too. He knew what was going and so did everyone else. I should have stated that people weren't flaunting their KKK membership (???), but it was a small town and people knew. I shouldn't have said "people like James", but you know what: At the end of the day it WAS "people like James". Not tolerant of other people's views, be it religious, sexual, political...He could be as innocent as a new born baby, but something in me doubts that. For God's sake, his wife was threatening to beat up Stephenie after James got the boot. And she wasn't being funny. Kim: It happens. If the south wasn't so full of *ssholes all those years ago, they wouldn't have the reputation they have now. Blame your great-grandfathers. They should have been more accepting to their fellow humans. (And before you get all pissy, I don't mean YOUR great-grandfather. I meant the south's great-grandfathers. I'm sure that your grandfather was kind to all races and all woodland creatures!)

05-18-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
29. "RE: James in a secret club?"
>Grow up, Kim.

You're out of line with that right there.

Love, Frisky, the nice person from the North defending the good people of the South.

05-18-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
32. "RE: James in a secret club?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

Calm it on down, Frisky. You know this is just a chat board about REALITY TV. Reality TV! IT's not the Supreme Court. I apologize if I offended anyone. I guess I thought I was Columbo. I'll shut up now.

(But if it comes out that James is in "it", you guys owe me $50!)

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: James in a secret club?"
I still think he started to say "The CLUB" meaning the stripper club his wife works in. (See post #25 below)

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-18-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Welcome to the boards.

You might want to take a minute to familiarize yourself with our guidelines, which we take seriously. Bashing contestants is okay--you can say what you want about James, just be prepared for people to argue with you if your unsubstantiated assertions are made frivolously. Bashing other posters is not okay, however. And using condescending words and phrases like "honey" and
"Grow up" and "Ew to you Winnie the Pooh" is inappropriate and won't win you any converts to your arguments.

Now excuse me while I alert the mods to please lock this ridiculous thread before we start accusing Ibrahim of being a terrist because he's Muslim, or Ashlee of having 10 mothers because she's Mormon.

05-18-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
31. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Okay, I know that "honey" and "grow up" can be condescending, but how can "Ew to you, Winnie-the-Pooh" be condescending? What's wrong with Pooh Bear?

I never said "James is in the Ku Klux Klan". I just said that I wondered if he was saying and/or alluding to something else. Pardon me all over the place for having a thought that some people might not like.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "WARNING to SpeedRacer1125"
Enough. I'm OK with blatant stereotyping on a bashers board -- but I'm not OK with personal discussions in which one person is upset because others don't agree with him/her.

05-18-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
34. "RE: WARNING to SpeedRacer1125"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

I'm not upset. Unless you mean people being upset with me. This is just a chat board: it's not written in stone.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Something that IS"
... 'written in stone' -- at least as far this board is concerened:

The RTVW.com Message Board Guidelines.

I suggest that you familiarize yourself with this document and that you ensure that any future posts comply with the Guidelines as stated.

Thank you.

05-18-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
36. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Obviously, we now know you're in Arkansas or Mississippi typing away.

Nope. Obviously not so obvious.

And, you're missing my point. Of course crap like you mention happens. I'm not saying it doesn't, but the point is, it happens EVERYWHERE. Not just in Alabama. There are racist idiots everywhere, in every state, in every community. One doesn't have to live in the South in order to be bigoted. Surely you realize that.

James being from Alabama doesn't make him racist. THAT'S the issue I have with your argument/question. Perhaps he is an ignorant and intolerant asswipe. I certainly don't know because I've never met him. His wife sounds like a piece of white trash, but that isn't because she's from Alabama. It's because of her behavior. Nothing that James did on Survivor gave any indication that he was a member of the KKK, but because he said a "K" sound when mentioning his friends and is a white guy from Alabama, he must be a member of the Klan? Do you see why that just sounds ridiculous?

--FWIW, no one in my family own slaves, and they are of course always good to all woodland creatures. I don't blame the dead because I'm not one of those who screams "victim" at the drop of a hat. I'd rather deal with educating the living and try to come to some understanding instead.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: James in a secret club?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-05 AT 08:04 AM (EST)

The Kiwanis Club?

"The radio business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson

Edited cause Kiwanis fits with the joke better than Knights of Columbus.

05-17-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: James in a secret club?"
Oh! Oh! Maybe it's the Kilt Klub?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-17-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "I got it!"
No, the Kit Kat Club! Can't you see James in the androgynous, Joel Grey makeup?

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome...

Wait a minute. There were Nazis in that show, right? Hmm.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: James in a secret club?"
It seemed to me James was trying hard to be politically correct but wasn't coached enough in that arena. I think they could have gone through with the interview without ever talking to James.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-17-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: James in a secret club?"
You know, it's entirely possible that he started to say the NAME of the steel mill, or maybe even a local nickname for it (The Carter Mill, for example) and then realized that no one would know what he was talking about, so he back tracked and said steel mill instead.

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: James in a secret club?"
I do recall there being a bit of a stumble there, and it did seem as though he were going to say something that he didn't. But I had no reason to believe it had anything to do with what you suggest.

Icey bounced my Dicey

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I knew it!"

He IS a house elf!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I knew it!"
Wait! That's a robe he's wearing...

(feeling Kim's pain)

PERFECT "separated at birth" Moonie.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I knew it!"
he is "your Wheezy, sir. Wheezy who is giving Dobby a SWEATER!!"

"Anything's possible with Commander Cuckoo-Bananas in charge!" --Homer Simpson

Wheeze * lunch?

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I knew it!"
More than likely he was going to say 'the club', meaning the stripper bar his wife works in. Here in the south we don't call the bars, Bars anymore, they are always refered to as 'the club'.

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: I knew it!"
Better keep James away from the butter beer!

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: James in a secret club?"
LisaPooh, we must be related to some of the same people!! See you at the next family reunion, where I'm pretty sure that nobody will be wearing a white bed-sheet. Probably some NASCAR inspired fashions and maybe a couple of "You might be a redneck" T-shirts, but no sheets and hoods.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •