The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I.LOATHE.JUN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I.LOATHE.JUN"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-03 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Gee, Scott, couldn't you have just killed Jun before leaving?!?!

Scott's trying to apologize to everyone, they're talking about it, and Jun does everything she can to bait Scott, to egg him on and rile him up... sheesh!

(edited to remove some comments that I probably shouldn't have written in the first place. Bad Dawg!)

Sorry about that... had a bad moment.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SaphireLady 07-16-03 1
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN ejm92 07-16-03 2
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Yazimodo 07-16-03 3
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SurvivinDawg 07-16-03 4
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Cin 07-16-03 5
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Fast Eddie 07-16-03 6
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SaphireLady 07-16-03 7
       RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Fast Eddie 07-16-03 8
       RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SurvivinDawg 07-16-03 10
           RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SaphireLady 07-16-03 11
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN DEVILRAYS 07-16-03 9
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Swami 07-17-03 13
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN anotherkim 07-16-03 12
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Violet Nyte 07-27-03 19
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Swami 07-17-03 14
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SurvivinDawg 07-17-03 15
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN Loree 07-22-03 16
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SaphireLady 07-22-03 17
       RE: I.LOATHE.JUN cyclehausen 07-26-03 18
 RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 20
   RE: I.LOATHE.JUN SaphireLady 08-28-03 21
       RE: Jun annoys the hell out of me! leogirl_21 08-28-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I agree Dawg. Also, in her confession, she was tearing apart everysingle person. Is she that insecure? Someone get rid of her.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-16-03, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
Yup yup yup....Jun is the "know-it-all" who really knows nothing....and apparently she's a hot sexy babe.....hhmm I wonder if she's also blind to the fact that she is in the house with Amanda, Erika, Michelle, Dana, and Alison???

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Yazimodo 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-16-03, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yazimodo Click to send private message to Yazimodo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"

Thank you!

I couldn't have written it better myself.

I love the fact that they showed a particularily distasteful image of her RIGHT AFTER she dissed everyone but saying that "I may be a bit jiggly but it makes me a real woman" or something equally HO-rrific.

I liked the slo-mo jiggle the BEST.

07-16-03, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
The sad part is that her looks and "slo-mo jiggle" aren't even the worst... it's her frickin' attitude.

Hey Jun! Keep that nose that high in the air and you're gonna drown the next time it rains!

Sheesh!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-16-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I can't stand her! Everything I've seen and read about (on the live feeds) makes me really dispise her. I hope they catch on to her soon and put her up on the block!

Cin

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I've been wondering about this woman since the beginning. On the very first show she made a big deal about guys looking at her legs and - horrors - possibly seeing her underpants during the competition. All this while wearing a loose short skirt.

Seems like a real phony to me, not to mention her absurdly inflated opinion of herself. Jee has my sympathies for having wasted some of his life with her.

07-16-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I have to make one comment on Jun and Jee, He had a boys dream, an older woman. She is older then him by a few years so from my understanding that is a boys dream to be with an older woman. Just saying is all.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
True enough. When I was 23 I had a girlfriend who was 30 (and had 5 kids!) It lasted 16 months and... let's just say I learned a lot. Must have made an impression; my wife is a year and a half older than I am.

07-16-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I know what ya mean about older women. I once dated a woman 16 years older than me.

Tonight's (Wednesday 7/16) show really showed how Jee was trying to be nice, and Jun was being a witch (c/w/b). Definitely Jee is the better person.

07-16-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
Jee is behaving better at this time. Something about him though does bother me.

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-16-03, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
Let me just say this about Jun: I want to like her, but there are so many reasons not to. For that matter, I don't know who I should like. This isn't like Survivor or TAR where i can find people I can like. I don't, as of yet, know what exactly Jun's deal is, but I am not going to judge her for the entire series just based on her first week. As I recall, last season I hated Amy right off and rejoiced when she was evicted for the first time; then she was brought back in the house and I learned to like her. If Jun remains her usual self then she is as bas as SD claims; however, I am not ready yet to label her "the devil" as Danielle did (and let's be honest...if people see Jun's comments and she reaches the F2 she may suffer the same fate as Danielle...I wonder who her lone voter would be.)

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
if people see Jun's comments and she reaches the F2 she may suffer the same fate as Danielle...I wonder who her lone voter would be.

Voting is different this time. The voters will not see any of the diary room comments. Only the last 7 evicted get to vote, and they will be sequestered until the vote. BB finally learned that lesson.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I nkew I hated her when she made the comment about Erika being past her prime because she is in her 30s.

Then for her to go on and on and on and on about how hot she is??? WTF? If you have to tell folks how hot you are, chances are you're NOT!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--get a one piece, Jun.

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
Agree on the one piece comment. I'm sorry, but a bikini is not something all women can wear. (Or many men)

However, I kind of like Jun! She's my favorite woman in the house... which says how I feel about the other women. Ugh, Alliwhore is so... just... argh.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
In loathing Jun, I love her. This is the show where I enjoy the idiots & lowbrow schemers more than the careful players. Still hoping somebody gets really bad. Not psycho--I don't like to see true mental difficulties, but I do like to see people get down and nasty. Dirty toilet, anyone?

07-17-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I like seeing alliances forming, plotting, people scheming and seeing if their schemes work or not.

But no, I don't like the dirty stuff. I didn't like the Shannon toothbrush incident, that was dangerous to Hardy's health as well as just being beyond-the-pale mean.

I didn't like the stuff that went on during Paradise Hotel last night. Very ugly. And I was rooting hard for Dat Phan in Last Comic Standing more because of the tremendous abuse that the other mean-spirited people gave to him than because of his style or level of humor.

If I want that kind of ugliness, I'll take myself away from the TV, go to SBOT, and make a juicy, controversial political post and await the replies. I certainly don't need to watch it on television, too.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
Jun has now resorted to telling mean stories about Jee's mother. His mother didn't sign up for this show and didn't deserve that. But then Ali was announcing about her own parents' affairs and even named the guy her mom slept with. The parents must all be so proud.

07-22-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
That is my problem. These people know they are on TV. They know there are camaras 24/7, and yet they act stupid and tell things that they know will embaress their parents and family and ultimately themselves when they get out of the house. Dumb, dumb, dumb, and dumb.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
I bet that Ali's parents cheating on each other was very painful for her personally, and I don't blame her one bit for taking the huge opportunity to exact her revenge by betraying her parents on TV the same way that they betrayed her own sense of family security when they decided to screw around. Good for her.

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

Harrumph.

08-28-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
20. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 07:21 AM (EST)

Reviving this thread instead of starting a new one.

(edited to remove some very bad comments)

Maybe Jun's plane will crash en route to/from the MTV awards. Not that I was going to in the first place, but I will certainly not be watching that program NOW.

08-28-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
21. "RE: I.LOATHE.JUN"
LOL, I was not going to watch and will not watch just to see Jun. Now if it was someone impartant might be different. NNNNnaaaaa sorry could not watch that show no matter what. Just not worth it and if it was someone really important it would make the news anyway.

I personally would love to see Robert or Jee do something really stupid and be quick out. They both are setting back men a hundred years with their attitudes against women. I truely feel for Carmen, hope she is watching and has learned that she needs to leave Jee because if she doesn't she will lose herself with his major control issues. And Rob, wow, not a catch, no woman should have or accept him.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jun annoys the hell out of me!"
When BB4 first started I didn't like her but then I started tolerating her. But now, she's getting on my nerves, she annoys the hell out of me! She dresses inappropriately and she's just gross! She's starting to turn into Alison who is another annoying person. Everything both of them say is so ridiculously stupid. I am growing concerned that they may make it to the end. UGGHHHH! Jun, that lucky brat will get to go see the VMA's tonight! Shucks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •