The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Over on Jokersupdates...they are saying that Scott told Holly that she looks different and "Holly" tells Scott that she is Holly's sister and that CBS has been switching them in and out.

Anyone catching the live feeds?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Captain_Savem 07-14-04 1
   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Drive My Car 07-14-04 2
   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Cookiehahnster 07-15-04 12
       RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Captain_Savem 07-16-04 20
           RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Cookiehahnster 07-16-04 22
 RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... nailbone 07-15-04 3
   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... KScott 07-15-04 4
       RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... nailbone 07-15-04 5
           RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... KScott 07-15-04 6
               RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... ulalame 07-15-04 7
                   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... nailbone 07-15-04 8
                   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Nikamo 07-15-04 9
                       RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... KScott 07-15-04 10
                           RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... volsfan 07-15-04 11
                               RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Cookiehahnster 07-15-04 14
                       RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... ulalame 07-15-04 15
                           RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... volsfan 07-15-04 16
                               RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... ulalame 07-15-04 17
                                   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... volsfan 07-15-04 18
                               RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Captain_Savem 07-16-04 21
                                   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... motormouth 07-19-04 24
                           RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Cookiehahnster 07-16-04 19
                   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Cookiehahnster 07-15-04 13
   RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... Loree 07-17-04 23
       RE: Scott thinks Holly looks differ... wendyp 07-19-04 25
 The Holly Pictures Rothschild 07-19-04 26
   RE: The Holly Pictures volsfan 07-19-04 27
       RE: The Holly Pictures ShotgunVenus 07-21-04 28
           RE: The Holly Pictures Cookiehahnster 07-21-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"

I'm only getting screencaps, which isn't much but it's better than nothing...

From Jokerupdates:

Scott says Holly looks different

and holly says " im holly's sister and your the first one to notice" and scott says dont mess with me and she proceeds to say that they traded her out , then scott interupts her to talk to someone else.

I guess the "dumb blond" act is working. She can say anything and the HGs dismiss it like she's stupid.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Nope, he doesn't seem to believe her at all. After that she spent some time fixing her make up.

I found a reason not to like her anymore. She is cuddly with that Jase idiot. Poor simple Holly, now she has Jase stench on her. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
"and holly says " im holly's sister and your the first one to notice" and scott says dont mess with me and she proceeds to say that they traded her out , then scott interupts her to talk to someone else."

Did you copy and paste the above sentence from the website? Or did you write this freehanded yourself?

07-16-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"

I copied and pasted it from jokersupdates.com

My writing skeeelz are better than that...

07-16-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Ok. I was asking because I don't think I'll take it seriously considering the ill grammar.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
She's since admitted that it was a lie and an prank to mess with them for accusing her of having a twin and being a mole for BB. They're all confused and very angry with her, including Jase.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
I'm confused too. I try reading the live feeds, but get easily confused.

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

07-15-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Try skipping anything that begins with "Holly:" or "Holly said".

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

07-15-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
That may work, sure can't hurt anyway.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Wow! This really makes me think Holly is the mole -- clearly she's in on the twins thing. So far, the group knows that Diane and Drew have twins, but not that Drew and his twin are flipping back and forth. However, Adria has a twin too (see link below), and she hasn't revealed it yet. So Holly pranking on this really makes it look like she's in on the next twist.

http://www.thefitnesstwins.com/about/index.php

07-15-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
And the funny thing is, Adria is the only one that for sure has already had a twin swap that was caught by the live feeds.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Nikamo 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikamo Click to send private message to Nikamo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-04 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

I must be the only person in the whole wide world who did not know they were flipping twins in and out.

Ulalame do you know for sure that it is Drew that is swapping with his twin?

If Holly is a twin also that may explain some of the really bizarre behavior (although I do say it is amusing).

07-15-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Drew/Ben are swapping. Drew? has moles on his chest. Ben? does not.

07-15-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Well, CBS is being very vague about the twins switching. Because, the ads keep saying to watch tonight to find out "which twin is switching". We don't know how far back they are going in order to show us the switching. For instance, they may have started with Adria's twin for a couple of days...which we may see on tonight's show. Then, they could have gone to Drew/Ben...which may not air till sometime next week.

I have seen the pics of Drew/Ben and I agree in that I think they have been switching. However, Adria and her sister are the only ones that we can say with 100% accuracy have been switching. They have been seen in the DR together.

07-15-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
But does that mean they are switching? Or does it just mean they have met up and talked in the DR.

07-15-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
I haven't been watching the live feeds, so I don't know if it's been done yet re. Drew. However, on the first show last week, when they were announcing PROJECT! DNA! they said there were going to be a few surprises, including that Drew and Ben would be switching back and forth. At that time they didn't say anything about Diane and her twin, nor did they even mention that Adria had a twin. Diane revealed her twin during the getting to know each other part of the show, as did Drew. Adria never mentioned that she had one at all -- that was discovered by others on BB spoiling sites.

07-15-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
ulalame,

I agree with everything you say except the part about Drew. At no time during last week's show did they ever say which twin would be switching. As a matter of fact, Julie teased us with a "be sure and watch next Thursday to find out which houseguest has an identical twin and will be switching out and playing as one." Now, during this little speech, there was a pic of Drew and Ben shown. Diane and Drew admitting they had a twin during the get to know you part makes me think they will start with another houseguest and not one of these two. IMHO!

07-15-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
>I agree with everything you say
>except the part about Drew.
>At no time during last
>week's show did they ever
>say which twin would be
>switching.

It could be that when I saw the picture of Drew and Ben when the comment was made, I jumped to the conclusion it would be them. It's beginning to look like all the hamsters are going to turn out to either be related or have twins.

07-15-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Yeah I agree but I really hope there are not two Scott's on this world! Help us all!

07-16-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"

I think more than one twin is switching. The only reason they revealed Adria and Natalie switching was because they got busted out on the live feeds. CBS couldn't keep up with that part of the game anymore...at least not with the folks online.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
I couldn't agree more CS. Why would they stop at one set when they have potential to do more?

*Courtesy of IceCat*

07-16-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
"Adria never mentioned that she had one at all -- that was discovered by others on BB spoiling sites."

Which, to me, is proof positive that she is (now retrospect) one of the twins the producers are switching. It is not real for a twin to NOT say, "ME TOO!", when they've just heard someone else say they have a twin. That would be like three of the HG coincidentally having gone to the same highschool, and when two of them mention it the third says nothing. NOT REALISTIC. All three would be cackling about it. So, for Adria to hear the others say they have a twin and for her to be silent about her ALSO being a twin, was a dead give away.

07-15-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
The fact that Adria hasn't revealed it yet makes me think she's in on something with the producers. If I had a twin, or anything substancial like that with another HG, I would be like, "Hey! Me TOO!!" I mean, if I had a twin, and ANYONE, even on the street, said that were a twin, I would immediately tell them I had one too. That's just not something that you would not mention in real life if someone right next to you said that had a twin and you had one too. KWIM?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Jase finally told the guys that he knows Holly has a small scar on the side of her face. He says he will know now if she ever switches because of that. So he is now believing that she is not a twin. She told him she had a girlfriend at one time that she looked so much like that they would run around town pretending to be twins. But that was years ago.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-19-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Scott thinks Holly looks different"
Funny thing is that natalie said that Adria has a small scar under her nose but no one has noticed. So the guys will be staring at Holly's face closely but not Adria's. HAHA

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-19-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "The Holly Pictures"

check the noses

07-19-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Holly Pictures"
Looks like two different women to me!

ShotgunVenus 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShotgunVenus Click to send private message to ShotgunVenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Holly Pictures"
wouldnt it be funny if holly's twin was the mannequin????what if holly and her mannequin buddy have been swapping all this time and we havent even noticed?
jase probably wouldnt notice the difference either hehehehe
but seriously...something doesnt add up....cuz holly doesnt seem like the smartest person to figure out or even suggest a twin swap unless she was somehow involved and since we havent seen any mention of this on tv....big brother must want it to stay on the down low ;)
on another note...what if another surprise was..that holly was a rocket scientist? LOL cuz really sometimes..she just seems too DUMB....and if it's all an act..then KUDOS to her..she's a great actresss

07-21-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
29. "RE: The Holly Pictures"
Actually sometime it DOES seem like she's acting to me. Her voice is just way to high and she almost slurrs her words. It's like she's OVER-acting.

BTW, have you looked over in the spoiler section under the thread "Separated at Birth"? I've posted a picture of Holly's parents : )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •