The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Banners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Banners"
Article in my local newspaper (paraphrased):

For the last several weeks, interns from CBS have been watching a local pilot from dusk to dawn to make sure he doesn't thwart the outcome of Big Brother.

From 8 am to 8 pm,7 days a week, production assistants from Big Brother sit in lawn chairs at the Whiteman Airport in Pacoima to report any air ads leaving the airport with banner messages that might effect the outcome of the show.

In 2001, Jerry Hider was paid to fly 92 air banners over the Studio City house where Big Brother is filmed. All the banners displayed messages with information that was pertinent to the outcome of the show.

"People were paying us to send messages to people inside the house, " said Hider of Blue Yonder Air Ads. "We allowed people to get messages to the people inside the house in real-time."

The production assistants are to call CBS television studio if they see any signs leaving the airport so none of the contestants will be outside the house when the plane flies over.

Hider added, "I just think it's funny that they are paying people $3000 a week to hang out down here to make certain that I won't do something to change the outcome. If they are spending $3000 a week to watch me, I could save them $2000 by them paying me $1000 not to fly and banners over the house."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Banners AugustGirl 07-20-04 1
   RE: Big Brother Banners broodgal 07-20-04 2
       RE: Big Brother Banners summer123 07-21-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Big Brother Banners"
Now why can't I get a job where I get paid $3000 a week to sit in a lawn chair? Sheesh!

"Hey it's the arithmetic clown -- he adds trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplys ignorance." -- Monsty

broodgal 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-20-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother Banners"
I want that job too!

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-21-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Big Brother Banners"
Oh yeah - me too! I would so take that job.

Summer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •