The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"be the surv ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"be the surv ep 10"
I am the Puppetmaster. I, JP, have always considered myself a "player" on the show. I have noticed lately that I'm not getting enough camera time, so I stepped things up a notch, and I'm more involved than ever.

RC: Gregg & Tom doing all the work. Caryn & Janu takin it easy. Gregg & Tom are diving again, but Caryn & Janu are just resting on the float.

IC: Koror, I can't believe that you are all making jokes. Have you no compassion for Janu's plight? I can't believe this!

TC: Hey Tom, what are you going to do? Get rid of threats, huh. I'm asking you all your strategy, and you lemmings are gladly telling me. Now, Stephanie knows that she is on the cutting block. Hey Steph - go ahead and make your plea for staying. Hey Janu - I'm gonna help you think this through, since you obviously need assistance. Why do you wanna stay? Uh huh. yeah. ok. Well, why not leave? ok. yeah. get your torch.

Thanks Janu, that's what I wanted.
Besides, the shots we got of Coby's raised eyebrows and "i-knew-it" looks were priceless.

**NOTE** - Anyone not signed up as a character, is still invited to participate with us, just not as one of the Survivors, as they are assigned already. We love for you to make comments & ask questions about the Survivors or about posts - be yourself, or a cameraperson or other crew - be creative. Except the sharks, rats and ImmunityIdol are taken already. Now, that's creative!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: be the surv ep 10 Estee 04-22-05 1
 RE: be the surv ep 10 Incognito9 04-22-05 2
   RE: be the surv ep 10 foonermints 04-22-05 3
       RE: be the surv ep 10 Incognito9 04-24-05 16
 RE: be the surv ep 10 RollDdice 04-22-05 4
 It's all about ME this week! BriarRosie 04-22-05 5
   RE: It's all about ME this week! RollDdice 04-22-05 6
       RE: It's all about ME this week! Dakota 04-23-05 7
 RE: be the surv ep 10 Oscirus 04-23-05 8
 RE: be the surv ep 10 Dakota 04-23-05 9
 RE: be the surv ep 10 Scarlett O Hara 04-24-05 10
   RE: be the surv ep 10 Dakota 04-24-05 11
       RE: be the surv ep 10 RollDdice 04-24-05 13
           RE: be the surv ep 10 Dakota 04-25-05 18
   And the Emmy goes to ... RollDdice 04-24-05 14
 RE: be the surv ep 10 kingfish 04-24-05 12
   RE: be the surv ep 10 foonermints 04-25-05 17
       Eating Katie kingfish 04-25-05 19
 Be the palm Tree kingfish 04-24-05 15
 JP has been gaming us all along Spanky68 04-26-05 20
   RE: JP has been gaming us all along RollDdice 04-26-05 21
   RE: JP has been gaming us all along Incognito9 04-26-05 22
       RE: JP has been gaming us all along Spanky68 04-26-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Who moved our nest?!?

sincerely,
the rats

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-22-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Hey EPMB, thanks for that Palauan feast, you jerks. I've had a real rough couple of days.

Janu came back and spent the night glued to me, barfing up all 3 bites of chicken she ate at the feast.

When Janu finally left, of course with a creepy song-and-dance, Katie remarked that Janu looked like a jack-o-lantern... er.. um, maybe a jack-o-lantern who puked up all her unremoved pumpkin seeds at least. Then Katie said "mmmm, pumpkin seeds!!!" and threw herself at me and dug her hands into Janu's already eaten food. "I gotta get to 250 lbs. before this is over," I heard Katie mumble under her breath between her ginormous bites of Janu slurry.

Then Ian and Tom spent the whole next day sitting on me, together of course, since at this point in the game they are clearly both full of SH!T.

It's getting tougher to survive under these conditions. And now that my lightest and therefore most favorite contender, Janu, laid her torch down (oh maybe that was actually Janu falling to the ground)... at any rate, all I know is I may be seeing even more of Katie's fat A$S here.

God help me!! S.O.S.!!

-- Koror toilet seat

Your a$s ain't safe with me anymore!!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Knock it off, Seat, just do your job. Janu is only another anchovie in the feast.

mmmmm Katie

04-24-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-05 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Foonerwhale,

Please accept Katie as a sacrifice ASAP. I already have 4 cracks on me - I just keep getting weighed down. And ordinarily, I can only handle 1 crack at a time. Or occasionally 2 when Ian and Tom use me at the same time. You know what I mean.

-- Koror toilet seat

Your a$s ain't safe with me anymore!!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Actually, I am the Puppet Master, my friend. But I have to congratulate you on your ability to stir the pot at just the right time. (Check your pay envelope for a little bump... and a gift certificate for a free lap dance from "The Burnettes".)

(We have to keep an eye on Gregg. He is coming up from under the radar with a vengance and I think his Johnny Bravo persona is taking over.)

But Jiffy, your comments at RC and IC all led to a very satisfying IC. I'm sending in the plays and you're running them flawlessly.

I especially lvoed the delusional Janu-Twig thinking that laying down the torch was her masterful "power play" to change the course of the game. (Let's think about designing a Passive-Agressive reward challenge for next time, m'kay?)

Finally, Stephenie's crocodile tears spared her at TC -- but watch out for her sharp teeth next time.

Mark "Now it's getting good" Burnett

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It's all about ME this week!"
Jiffy? I didn't help at the RC? Sure I did! I know I rested on the float, but I did dive in and help put the scaffold together, not to mention yank down the flag! I am not a useless competitor. Hmmpf.

But man, Katie needs to shut her mouth. I would have been happy to shut it for her. What an immature little girl she is. Jack o' Lantern? Fah!! It's bad enough that she's talking about me, but she's stupid enough to do so when I can hear her. I sure ripped her a new one! Go me!

Damn, I killed the mood during the RC feast. Tom, Gregg and Caryn must think I'm bulimic or something. I mean, I really tried to keep the food down, really! And of course Katie was angry when I took a bite of the food I helped win at the challenge! Selfish cow.

Jiffy, just don't talk during IC, ok? It was enough to make me quit.(Hmm, I sense a theme here.) But thank you for sticking up for me when the others were having a laugh at my expense.

I didn't realize how good it was to have some "me time" away from the others. Sure, it was frustrating to make fire after 2 1/2 hours of effort, but at least I got to do some of my showgirl moves on the beach. That was so worth it! And I'm now the proud owner of the moon and the beach. It's a shame I had to return to the Koror camp.

At first, I thought time away from Koror would give a second wind to stay in the game, but all it served to do was surprise the hell out of Coby, cause Stephanie to have a meltdown, and ultimately....turn me into Osten.

I really would have let everyone vote, but Jiffy just pissed me off again enough to quit. He double dog dared me, so I had no choice.

Poor Katie. Who will she make fun of, now?

04-22-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's all about ME this week!"
We really enjoyed your "Osten: Dive Like A Swan Lake" ballet recital on the beautiful moonlit Loser's Beach.

But Jiffy didn't double dog dare you to quit, he just /start William Shatner voice connected.the.dots.to.show.you.the.way. /end Shatner voice

Mark "Master Manipulator" Burnett

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's all about ME this week!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-05 AT 00:45 AM (EST)

It's all in her head. Really. It's all in her head.
(After being humiliated at RC by Janu doing better than me, I had to say something bad about her. Hmmmph)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Do yall like how I got the quit talk rolling last night?

What is with My Katie infatutation why is she involved in all of my dreams especially with hotties like Jenn and Ka I MEAN STEPHANIE REALLY I DO.

Screamin Ian

04-23-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
uh, Katie? You are creepy. You were creepy when we got here. You are creepy now. You will forever be creepy. And you made Janu think we didn't like her.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
*sniffle* *sniffle* Hmphf!! Try to get rid of me at Tribal Council, will you?!! The nerve! I have survived so long with all of the hardships, it seems!! Now, I've got these evil Koror's out for my hide! What's a girl to do? .... Well, I'll tell you. It's no more Miss Nice Guy from me, I tell you. I am out for blood this week! If they want to break their Final 4 pact with me, let 'em! I'll show them, I will. I will be the mastermind of the evil quartet of women!! We shall band together with our XX Chromosones and boot these Jack-a$$ men outta this game for good! I'll show them just how evil I really can be!

Taking a few lessons from the Evil Puppetmaster this week ...

04-24-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
11. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Hey Steph, what's worse, being in a challenge with Kim or being in a challenge with Katie? *snort*

04-24-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Look who's talking, Miss Background. We're still waiting for you to file a motion... or even demonstrate any sort of motion around camp.

Mark "Not askeered of no Employment Discrimination lawsuits" Burnett

04-25-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
18. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Heh. Katie's backfield has been in motion this entire time. Like you didn't notice. The only motion I have for you can't be shown on tv.

04-24-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
14. "And the Emmy goes to ..."
Nice job Steph! Jiffy led you up to the cardboard cutout of Janu and you gave the extra push.

Crying at TC and then steely determination for next week. Let's see if you can pull a Norma Rae on the remaining women.

"Union! Union!..."

Mark "Let's get organized to increase the ratings" Burnett

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Oh my aching atoll. If those human rats don't get rid of that whale walrus called Katie pretty soon, I going to erupt!

Ulong Island
Home to Koror Tribe

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: be the surv ep 10"
Seat says I can have her for a sacrifice. How about just a sandslide to get her out of the lagoon and into the ocean where she belongs. With ME.

katie! I am waiting! mmmmmm

04-25-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Eating Katie"
Thank goodness, a plan. She has changed my drainage patterns, altered my slopes, and caused me to sink a couple of feet into the sea. Not to mention cracking my reef. She has to go.

I'd like to do a sandslide, but she just sinks. She don't slide. Then I'd never get rid of her.

Come into the shallows as far as you can and wait. When she goes into the water (you can recognize her from below by the black lace panties peaking out from the the folds of her fat) get ready. I'll shake a little (miniquake) and when she falls down (be prepared for another quake), her immense A$$ will cause the water to hit flood stage (water should rise 10'-20' or more) and you can swoop in and have your feast. Hope you have some chloresterol pills, there's lots of grease on that one. Course, you guys kinda like that blubber.

And, if you feel a little stirring and you can make yourself happy in otherways, more power. She is, afterall, beginning to resemble a whale. The nickname the locals gave her was Katie "Gigantic Blubber Covered Female Whale" Gallager.

I'll have a snack named Caryn, a tasty li'l ole peach named Jenn, a low fat dish named Stephanie, and some beef jerky for you later. Come back in about three days.

Ulong Island
Home to Koror Tribe

04-24-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
15. "Be the palm Tree"
Finally, Janu is gone. I was getting sick of all the other survivors walking up to me and talking to me. They would say things like "Janu, this is what we are going do...", or "Janu, would you like to join an alliance?". Katie came up a number of times and said "Janu, I want to be open with you, I don't want you to think I'm talking behind your back but here's my problem.....".

If I could just talk. I sway great, but talking? Not so good. Anyway, I wanted to tell them that they weren't talking to Janu, but to a tree. They never seemed to notice.

The Palm tree in Camp Koror
My favorite game? Bombing humans!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "JP has been gaming us all along"
In fact, it was Probst that rolled that coconut under my ankle to get me off the island and sabotage our otherwise invincible tribe.

04-26-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
21. "RE: JP has been gaming us all along"
Do you have any proof that Jiffy was behind your ankle injury?
If so, I need to interogate have a talk with that boy.

You and your "ankle injury" have cost the production a fortune. These days you just get drunk at the Loser Lodge Lounge and sing "Louie Louie" off-key at the Karaoke Bar until sunrise.

Mark "Conspiracy Theory Lover" Burnett

04-26-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: JP has been gaming us all along"
>>"In fact, it was Probst that rolled that coconut under my ankle to get me off the island and sabotage our otherwise invincible tribe."

No, dumba$s. That was all me. ALL ME. I didn't like you from day one, so I took matters into my own hands. Plus, Kim was the nice little bonus too.

We've had this discussion before, ... get over it already.

-- A coconut

I'll milk ya for what you're worth!!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: JP has been gaming us all along"
Where is that machette?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •