The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And how was your weekend??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-08, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And how was your weekend??"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-08 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

Peep meet followup! Sweetie BartFan (he's obsessive about the Simpsons) and I ventured to the Great Damp North and had a magnificent time with Jimbo and MiamiCatt. You can't beat them for hosts (and MiamiCatt had a Homer Simpson clock which delighted Sweetie BartFan to no end). It was the first hot tubbing that Sweetie BartFan and I enjoyed. We were prunes and still could have spent the whole weekend in that thing.
Sharnina organized a delicious potluck, and all the OT celebs came with goodies in hand. Britney Spears really wanted to come, but she didn't want the press to upset our get together. Anyway, on hand were Sherpa Dave, Karchita, Sharnina, Couch Tater and, of course, our prodigal child, Lookee Loo. Also in tow were various spouses (good sports all) and assorted kiddies.
The night flew by, and we all had a ball.
I didn't have a camera, but there were plenty of pictures taken, which others will hopefully post. It'd be good to hear their tales as well. I know that Sweetie BartFan learned a great deal about childbirth.

All feeble attempts at witticisms aside, everyone there was beyond anything I could have imagined. I adored all of them (even Sharnina as long as she keeps making wicker basket cakes), and didn't want the evening to end.

Thanks very much to Jimbo and MiamiCatt for your gracious hosting. Major {{hugs}} to both of you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And how was your weekend... jbug 03-09-08 1
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-09-08 2
 RE: And how was your weekend... Puffy 03-09-08 3
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-09-08 6
 RE: And how was your weekend... Cyndimaus 03-09-08 4
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-09-08 5
 RE: And how was your weekend... CouchTater 03-09-08 7
 RE: And how was your weekend... mysticwolf 03-09-08 8
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-10-08 12
 RE: And how was your weekend... anotherkim 03-10-08 9
 RE: And how was your weekend... Karchita 03-10-08 10
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-10-08 13
       RE: And how was your weekend... Karchita 03-10-08 23
           RE: And how was your weekend... Tahj 03-11-08 52
 My weekend? IceCat 03-10-08 11
 RE: And how was your weekend... Buggy 03-10-08 14
 RE: And how was your weekend... Max Headroom 03-10-08 15
 RE: And how was your weekend... DebCapsFan 03-10-08 16
 RE: And how was your weekend... Ahtumbreez 03-10-08 17
 The question we all want an answer ... weltek 03-10-08 18
   RE: The question we all want an ans... Karchita 03-10-08 20
 RE: And how was your weekend... dragonflies 03-10-08 19
 RE: And how was your weekend... geg6 03-10-08 21
 RE: And how was your weekend... MKitty 03-10-08 22
   RE: And how was your weekend... Karchita 03-10-08 24
       RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-10-08 27
           RE: And how was your weekend... MKitty 03-10-08 29
               RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-10-08 32
 RE: And how was your weekend... nailbone 03-10-08 25
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-10-08 26
 RE: And how was your weekend... qwertypie 03-10-08 28
   RE: And how was your weekend... Karchita 03-10-08 30
       RE: And how was your weekend... qwertypie 03-10-08 33
 RE: And how was your weekend... cahaya 03-10-08 31
 this link work?? J I M B O 03-11-08 34
   RE: this link work?? Sagebrush Dan 03-11-08 35
       RE: this link work?? J I M B O 03-11-08 43
   RE: this link work?? jbug 03-11-08 41
       RE: this link work?? Sagebrush Dan 03-11-08 44
           RE: this link work?? jbug 03-11-08 55
   Your wife looks great, JIMBO weltek 03-11-08 46
 Group shot deciphered Sagebrush Dan 03-11-08 36
   RE: Group shot deciphered Max Headroom 03-11-08 37
   RE: Group shot deciphered Silvergirl1 03-11-08 38
   RE: Group shot deciphered jbug 03-11-08 40
   RE: Group shot deciphered nailbone 03-11-08 42
       RE: Group shot deciphered Sagebrush Dan 03-11-08 50
  Nice try. Estee 03-11-08 39
   RE: Nice try. kingfish 03-11-08 45
   RE: Nice try. Sagebrush Dan 03-13-08 58
 RE: And how was your weekend... ginger 03-11-08 47
 Proposed Peep Meet Policy Karchita 03-11-08 48
   RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy kingfish 03-11-08 49
       RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy Karchita 03-11-08 53
           RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy kingfish 03-13-08 60
               RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy Karchita 03-13-08 61
                   RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy Karchita 03-14-08 66
               RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy Sagebrush Dan 03-14-08 62
   RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy woeisme1 03-17-08 71
       RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy Karchita 03-17-08 72
           RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy Sagebrush Dan 03-17-08 73
 RE: And how was your weekend... Maroonclown 03-11-08 51
 Thank you. miamicatt 03-11-08 54
   RE: Thank you. SherpaDave 03-13-08 59
       RE: Thank you. Sagebrush Dan 03-14-08 67
           RE: Thank you. SherpaDave 03-17-08 74
               RE: Thank you. Sagebrush Dan 03-17-08 75
                   RE: Thank you. SherpaDave 03-17-08 79
 A good time was had... LookeeLoo 03-12-08 56
   RE: A good time was had... Sagebrush Dan 03-13-08 57
       RE: A good time was had... qwertypie 03-14-08 63
 RE: And how was your weekend... sharnina 03-14-08 64
   RE: And how was your weekend... qwertypie 03-14-08 65
   RE: And how was your weekend... Sagebrush Dan 03-14-08 68
 Swoop aethelstan 03-14-08 69
   Stan!! Sagebrush Dan 03-14-08 70
 Couch Tater's pics Sagebrush Dan 03-17-08 76
   RE: Couch Tater's pics qwertypie 03-17-08 77
 RE: And how was your weekend... Spanky68 03-17-08 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
So was this a first for any of the attendees?

a Syren special

03-09-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Not for any of the OTers. All but BartFan and I were at the one last summer, although some were on different days —so this was the first time they'd met. I'd met Couch Tater last spring.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Sounds terrific! I'm looking forward to someone posting pictures. Let me know when you want me to mail Sanjana Banana up to you.

Le Tour de Banana logo by RollDDice

03-09-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Will do.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-08, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
So close and yet so far... Just a hop, skip and a jump over the mountains and across the farmland to where little ol' me is sitting all lonely on the other side of the state.

Seriously, so glad the peep meet went well! Sounds like you all had a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures that someone will evenutally post.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

03-09-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I saw the Spokane exit signs when we were driving down 405, so I sent you happy thoughts.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Hey Dan, it was so good to see you again and to meet sweetie BartFan. It was nice to meet the nice voice and person I've heard on the phone.

It was really cool for me to meet Karchita, and LookeeLoo as I missed them at last summer's main peep meet. Very fun people, both of them.

I appreciate Sharnina for calling me and filling me in on the details and it was nice to get to know her for longer than 1 min. as she was just heading out at the last Peep meet when I arrived.

SherpaDave, is a great Wii dancer/player and was very entertaining to watch as he and Jimbo danced their way through a Wii competition.

And to one and all--- MiamiCatt is just the most gorgeous glowing and "very skinny" pregnant woman I've ever seen. I do believe she's gonna be the bestest mom ever! Jimbo spent most of the night playing with SherpaDave's boys and Sharnina's girls. Their little girl is going to have great parents.

The family members and spouses were all great sports and it was nice meeting them as well.

What a fun night! A huge thank you to Jimbo and MiamiCatt for hosting the event at their really cute place and to Sharnina for organizing the pot luck and making the most delicious mouth watering cake.

Oh what a bummer that Britney couldn't be there. *snort*

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I'm gellus. Not of you - they are all great peeps, aren't they?!? Of them. They got to meet you.

I loved every minute of meeting them all - and Jimbo and Catt are absolutely wonderful hosts. I'm still sorry that you weren't able to make it to the peep meet we were at and we didn't have enough info to drive up to see you in hospital. (We would've, y'know.)

Mostly, I'm glad that you're healthy enough now to have a peep meet. Glad you enjoyed it.

*smooches*

Tribe's beauty.

03-10-08, 06:00 AM (EST)
12. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I would loved to have seen you in the hospital. You could have had my gooey jello.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
sounds like a great time, dan! look forward to seeing some pics.

Kimmah Says
--my weekend was spent with two kiddos with strep throat--happy birthday to me .

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-08, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I had a wonderful time. The company simply could not be beat!

I *heart* Dan. He's even better in person than online, if that is possible. And Sweetie BartFan is indeed very sweet and a fabulous sport and I tried my best to convince him to jump into the fun around here. *smoochies* to you both!

Sharnina made us a cake that was unbelievable. I knew that she made cakes, but I had no idea of the level of expertise and talent she has. And it tasted great, too.

Thanks to Jimbo and Mcatt for putting up with all of us and thanks to Dan for making it all happen!

03-10-08, 06:10 AM (EST)
13. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-08 AT 06:36 AM (EST)

You, toots, were a revelation. Yum! I was so glad to meet you, although I may run off with your DH the next time!

In the meantime, there's always this guy here... (now I know how Karchita got her name. )

And Sweetie BartFan is on the verge of taking the plunge.

03-10-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I may run off with your DH the next time!

That's been tried by others. Lucky for me, he's stuck on me. Or stuck with me. Or something like that.

Mr. Pink Hat is still on the air as a broadcaster these days. I see him every now and then when I watch a college or AVP game. I used to play a lot of vb and in my dreams I was 1/10 as good as him.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Yep, good old Karch--arguably the best vb player ever. I used to live for volleyball but was never even close to being that good. I miss playing a lot, but my knees say no...no...NO!

It's a Tribe!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "My weekend?"

Let's just say...

The key stayed on the can.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Sounds fun!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
*looks around for pictures*

Sounds like a fun peep meet.

Me? I spent the weekend with my wife and children, all of whom took alternating turns at getting on my nerves. I never thought I'd be happy to get back to the office, but this morning... I was.

A SharTribe creation!

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-10-08, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Count me in the people who are gellus the Seattle peeps got to meet you.

We had a lovely time in Boston in spite of the rain and the hockey score...we spent the morning at the Museum of Fine Arts and spent the evening at a little Italian restaurant. I had the waitress put a candle in the tiramisu and everyone sang happy birthday to my sweetie. The food was amazing and we had a wonderful time.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I'm gellus Dan! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see pictures.

Agman took me to the islands
Me? I did go to the Home and Garden show and then spent Sunday planting strawberries.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "The question we all want an answer to.."
How big and round is MCatt's belly?
I bet she's a super-cute preggo lady.

-A Shamrocktastic SharTribe Creation!

03-10-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The question we all want an answer to.."
Not that big at all. But it is very round.

She was glowing, and unlike the rest of us, it wasn't from alcohol. She looks fabulous, maternal and sexy at the same time.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Yay! Sounds like a wonderful peep meet that I'm really trying hard not to be gellus of! Can't wait for someone to post some pics!

I had a nice, nonswimrelated weekend. It was lovely, even if it did snow again yesterday. The good thing? It didn't really stick.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Sounds like fun was had by all! I get so gellus of you West Coasters.

Horrible freakin' weather all weekend. Major snow storm on Friday/Saturday kept me inside, havin a major bout of cabin fever, all weekend. And John had the flu! We spent most of the weekend on the phone with each other, laying on our respective couches and glued to the boob tube. Sunday was my second day on the Obama campaign here in Beaver County *waves at Jimbo* as a neighborhood captain. Spent three hours going door to door in the first sunshine in what seems like weeks yesterday. A good day. Easily met our goal of 30 new registered voters.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Theodor Geisel aka Dr. Seuss

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
What a great bunch of peeps to spend the weekend with!
Sounded like a fabulous weekend. Thanks for sharing your weekend tidbits with us...can't wait to see pix

*artistic felines by Shar*

03-10-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
24. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
So next time you'll join us? :-p

03-10-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
27. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
*sits and waits next to Karchita.*

We're gonna do this a lot or we're gonna have to declare war on Canada and take you prisoner just to get you down here.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Hey y'all! I'm coming down to Oregon and then back up through Seattle in May...maybe we WILL be able to hook up!

*artistic felines by Shar*

03-10-08, 07:08 PM (EST)
32. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
We will be inflicting ourselves on Cyndimaus either in May or June, so let me know when you're in Portland and I can give you the cook's tour.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
There BETTER be pictures, dammit!! And soon!!!

03-10-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I have been exerting abnormal amounts of pressure (like asking ).

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Trying really hard not to be insanely jealous.

03-10-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
30. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
So next time you'll join us? :-p

03-10-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I'll certainly try

Looks like we'll be heading to the west coast (Vancouver, Canada) sometime this summer. I'll see what I can do.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
It's good to see some of us come together and celebrate friendship in happiness and fun. I hope one day, when it's possible, to meet some of you, too. Glad y'all had a great time together!

Spring kite by Sharnina

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "this link work??"

I tried using iPhoto, but it just seemed too easy...so I'm sure this won't work.

http://gallery.mac.com/cattlover#100008

If it does, have fun deciphering all the unlabeled pics!!

03-11-08, 03:02 AM (EST)
35. "RE: this link work??"
Yep, it works. Great shots of Sharnina's cake. And of my crotch. What happened to our side-by-side crotch shots?

And the shots look great! Thanks for posting them.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: this link work??"

The dual crotch-shot wasn't very good. It was basically just your crotch again, which I figured posting twice might raise some eyebrows...

03-11-08, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: this link work??"
Jimbo, how are you the only one to get a halo?

03-11-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
44. "RE: this link work??"
I loaned him mine.

03-11-08, 06:20 PM (EST)
55. "RE: this link work??"
I hope you got it back.....

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Your wife looks great, JIMBO"
I think you are having a basketball. Catt looks fabulous!

-A Shamrocktastic SharTribe Creation!

03-11-08, 03:21 AM (EST)
36. "Group shot deciphered"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-08 AT 03:29 AM (EST)

You can use this as a key to who's who when you check out Jimbo's wonderful album posted above.....

(sorry about the size. Not sure how to downsize them. Volunteers?)

Most important member: Sharnina's cake with tasty flowers that she made herself.... (ETA: all the food was great. Thanks, guys!)

And the mob:

Front row (l to r): Jimbo (duh), SherpaDave
Back row (l to r): Couch Tater, Sharnina, Sagebrush Dan, Mr. Karchita, Karchita, MiamiCatt, LookeeLoo.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Group shot deciphered"
Great pics. That's a beautiful cake, and a nice-looking bunch of peeps too!

Add me to the *gellus* list.

A SharTribe creation!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Group shot deciphered"

Man, you guys have all the fun! You all are looking good.

Shari, love the haircut. You could be my OT twin, but you are much cuter than me, not to mention younger. Awesome job on the cake.

Thanks so much for posting the pictures, Dan. *smooch*

Tribelicious, 2008

03-11-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Group shot deciphered"
How great ya'll all look - having so much fun.

And Sharnina? has too much talent for one peep - you need to share! (well, you share the cakes & sigpics so I guess I'll just have to be happy with that.....)

One of Shar's unique creations

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Group shot deciphered"
Jimbo's wearing PANTS!!!! How did that happen?!?!?!?

And how is MCatt so skinny, pregnant and all?

Mr. Karchita and Dan both look like guys I went to high school with.

Oh and Sherps? Looks like he's up to something no good.

What a fine lookin' group!

03-11-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Group shot deciphered"
We did go to high school with you. We were snickering about you trying out for cheerleader. Still have the pom poms?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. " Nice try."
Yell BartFan Sweetie that the name has officially been grandfather claused in, and the only way he gets rid of it is to register under something else.

If I can't dump 'Cookie', he isn't getting any favors.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Nice try."
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-08 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Cookie? (Using newly developed habit of note taking. Estee=Cookie - my keyboard rejected that twice before I could get it in, and even then I had to disguise it with brackets).

Great pics, Yall look like real People. Huh, who woulda thunk.

Shar, that is an extravagant, over the top, beautiful, exceptional, 'I can't believe it's a real cake' cake. Kudos.

Kudos to all for just for being there.

03-13-08, 01:57 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Nice try."
Hmm.... does calling you "The Cookster" count?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I'm sulking because my pot belly looks bigger than Catt's, at least from this photo.

Actually, you all look lovely. But Catt is glowing!

Does this mean Glow is catting?

03-11-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
48. "Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
Anyone who posts that he/she was gellus and/or wishes he/she was there will have a Pacific NW Peep Meet in their honor if, in fact, said poster actually shows up in the PNW.

How 'bout it?

03-11-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
Could you hold the PNW meet in Mobile, Alabama?

Fort Walton Beach?

03-11-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
Having a PNW peep meet in Alabama kinda takes the PNW out of it. All our moss would shrivel up and die. How about an Bama Peep Meet Policy? Same deal. If anyone shows up, they get a party.

03-13-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
I was afraid of that. Maybe about half way? like Las Vegas? Or Tennessee? (geographically challenged, here)

We wouldn't want that old Mossback Dan to shrivel up. How would we explain that to Bart-guy?

Don't anyone start packing, I'm just running my mouth, so to speak.

03-13-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
I think the big peep meet is on for Chicago this summer. That's closer to you than it is to us mossy, web-footed peeps.

If that doesn't work for you, can you get the southererns all together?

Or how about you have a beer or two, put on a party hat, take pictures, post them and we'll use our imagination to fill in the blanks?

03-14-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
And a skirt, too. Don't forget the skirt part.

03-14-08, 00:42 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
I wouldn't mind a bit of shriveling. I'm seriously considering moving to desert country anyway.

Tribe

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
Sure I am gellus and yes I will be showing up next month, really. I fly into SeaTac on the 7th and out on the 21st. So is the party on or what?

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat. Bouncy by Mystic

Woe's world

03-17-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
72. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
I'd be more than happy to meet up with you. Dunno if that counts as a party, exactly.

I wonder if anyone will see this buried in here.

03-17-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Proposed Peep Meet Policy"
I did.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Looking through those pics was incredibly surreal.

All of you look fab but I gotta throw out a smooch to my girl MCatt. You're ferocious!

Back To Basics

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Thank you."
We had a wonderful time this weekend.

But I got to throw a huge THANK YOU out to everybody for taking such good care of me. Seriously, I feel guilty that I hardly did a damn thing for this get-together.

They brought all the food, all the drinks, all the serveware, and then they cleaned up afterward. All I did was make a pot of coffee and refill a couple of glasses.

And on top of that? They brought gifts! Thanks to the generosity of our friends, LIMBO is all set. If she popped out tomorrow, we'd be ready to go.

(Well, almost)

And I can assure you -- the pics above are merely a trick of the light and the stripes on my shirt. Had I turned to the side, my belly would be a LOT bigger.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Thank you."
Liar!

People, those pix are totally accurate. She's the sveltest 7 1/2 month pregnant woman I've ever seen. Totally aglow, and yes, LIMBO is going to be a tiny li'l thing.

Was great seeing everyone, particularly getting to meet Dan after all this time.

03-14-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Thank you."
It was great to finally meet you too. You're a great dancer. Are you sure you're straight?

03-17-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Thank you."
Yep. Just highly gay-friendly from years of acting (and briefly, dancing). I've been the "token breeder" more times than I can count.

03-17-08, 01:12 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Thank you."
You breed tokens? How can you tell which is male and which is female?

03-17-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
79. "RE: Thank you."
It's pretty easy, actually: the male ones accuse the female ones of racism, and the female ones accuse the male ones of sexism.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-12-08, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "A good time was had..."
Oh what fun to have a get together like that! It really was fun to see and meet everyone! Thanks to Dan and Sweetie (you will always be Sweetie to me), for giving us Seattle folks an excuse to gather!

Thanks to the hosts and the guests for making this meet so wonderful!

A Shar Original 2007

03-13-08, 01:56 AM (EST)
57. "RE: A good time was had..."
And *smooch* to you. It was a delight to meet you.

03-14-08, 00:46 AM (EST)
63. "RE: A good time was had..."
Still jealous!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-08, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
I got lots of great hugs from all the peeps at this little meet but I have to say this -

I? got big ol' smoosh on the cheek from none other than Sweetie. Yep, I did.

Shar's World

03-14-08, 08:56 AM (EST)
65. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
really, really jealous!

03-14-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
68. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
That was you? I knew someone had spoiled him for me. *sigh* Things will never be the same.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Swoop"
Swoop!

03-14-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
70. "Stan!!"
Yay! Stan's lurking away.

Uhh.... better hide the wimmenfolk.

03-17-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
76. "Couch Tater's pics"
Sweetie BartFan imbibing.

General nonsense

Rock star Dave

Mommy-to-be eyeing that cake

Karchita doing her bit

Sweetie BartFan getting an education about childbirth

03-17-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Couch Tater's pics"
Great pictures. I think I am going to drown my sorrows in some rootbeer.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: And how was your weekend??"
Thanks for the pics. You peeps all look great.

The cake looks heavenly. Great work all around.

Agman tricked out my siggie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •