The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can we ever escape the nightmare"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can we ever escape the nightmare"
that is Julie Chen? I know they want to get rid of the exes first, but couldn't they take out Julie instead? I thought I was over her blantant reading of cue cards and her hands, I really hate her hand movements. I can't. Worst.Host.Ever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... Drive My Car 07-08-03 1
   RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... true 07-08-03 2
   RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... Chrissy gal 07-08-03 3
   RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... memacmur 07-10-03 8
 RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... anotherkim 07-08-03 4
   RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... Drive My Car 07-09-03 5
   RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... minitroll 07-09-03 7
 RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... Loree 07-09-03 6
 RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... SurvivinDawg 07-10-03 9
   RE: Can we ever escape the nightmar... Loree 07-12-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
Tishy, you are so right, but I have a way to help you be able to stand Julie.
Notice how unnaturally skinny she is like a stick, then notice her enourmous head and how she shakes it when she talks.

That's right, Julie is one of those amusing Bobblehead dolls.

Watch her head bounce, isn't it funny?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
ROTFL! That is so true! Too funny, Bug!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-08-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
I really think that will help. From now on I will refer to her as Bobblehead Cue-Card girl.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-10-03, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
LMAO! Did that with tonights episode, and was actually able to make it through the Julie Chen segments without changing the channel. I'm amazed her neck hasn't snapped under all that weight!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
she gets thinner every season...it's like some tricked out Stephen King plot...the bobblehead hostess wastes away and no one stops her.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--can we talk about Jun, cause she really gripes my ass

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
Jun seems pretty bitchy. What is up with the smiling sweet act, then the attitude in her confessionals? She clearly is embarressed by her ex, I bet she does a lot of crying (hehehehe)

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
I don't like Jun either. Not only does she seem pretty bitchy, but she won't leave her hair alone. She's constantly flipping it, twirling it, and running her fingers through it. Blech. Leave it alone already!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
How about they invite Julie's ex into the studio to do interviews along beside her. Now that could be fun. LOL!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
Oh, I dunno... Julie Chen and her awful hostessing are now as much a part of Big Brother as Jiffy Probe is of Survivor. To remove her now would just make us uncomfortable.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Can we ever escape the nightmare"
On the web cams several of the HG have really been saying some unkind things about Julie Chen. She is going to just hate Scott when she has to interview him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •