The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A call to the replay booth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
"A call to the replay booth"
Haven't the freakin' Navy Seals ever heard of a "briefing"? My God, what was that boy thinking. Rudy said at TC tonight that his Seal alums were all pulling for him to win. I think after tonights showing that they all hope that he'd go fishing and get stung by a ray. He must have been looking down Susan's shirt or something while JP was giving the cast all of the clues for the IC.

Please, somebody who taped this ep, tell me that MB didn't use the same clip of Rudy's infamous quote 3 freakin' times. If he really did answer "I dunno" three times, it would be interesting to see if SeeBS would post his other two answers. If he answered the same for all 5 questions, I'm considering starting a mail-in campaign to revoke his winnings (in the event that he does actually win).

If they are all the same clip, it might tell us how MB is trying to set up the finale. He probably wants everyone to think that Rudy is dumber mud only to see him pull of the most brilliant move in the finale. Just a thought.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Memory loss AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 1
   This is a case cor Conspiracy JIM..... BadAs 08-17-00 3
       the real AK ... AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 4
 RE: A call to the replay booth qwkslvr 08-17-00 2
   RE: A call to the replay booth dfox 08-17-00 5
       Leave the old guy alone zeako 08-17-00 6
           RE: Leave the old guy alone dfox 08-17-00 7
               RE: Leave the old guy alone zeako 08-17-00 8
                   Blair Witch Rudy champagne_supernova 08-17-00 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Memory loss"
In Rudy's defense, poor nutrition has been linked to short-term memory loss, and the effects are more severe when you get older. Rudy need to get off the island and get some square meals! Of course, if you asked Rudy about that, he'd say:

"I dunno."

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-00, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This is a case cor Conspiracy JIM..."
Having not reviewed the VCR tape yet, Being still in shock and amazement of this episode, I Have to think it was editing. I posted something in a rely on this same thing eariler tonight ( 9est)

But going against AK's opinions have not lead me to the promise land. So in hedging, Oh Great Islamic Leader, I have turned my computer towards Meca and have given homage 5 times since the episode appeared!!

Humbled, Dazed & Confused BA

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "the real AK ..."
...didn't have all the answers but thought he did. I don't have all the answers either, but at least I know it.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A call to the replay booth"
Rudy's been deliberately throwing these challenges.
He doesn't need to knock himself out to get immunity because of the vote rigging of Richard, Sue and himself.

08-17-00, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A call to the replay booth"
Not a safe strategy! Especially with Rich mocking Rudy's "If anybody stabs me in the back ..." speech on tonight's ep.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Leave the old guy alone"
The guy's old, give him a break. A 30 year old Rudy (or 50 year old for that matter), would blow all the others away in those challenges.

Can you imagine Rich or Sue competing in any of those challenges when they are 72?

08-17-00, 10:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Leave the old guy alone"
Maybe if, as you espouse, we should allow him 30-40 years worth of sympathy then perhaps he should have his "cool mil" paid in 1960's dollars. Or better yet, he can get his ass off of the island via the SS Minnow. "I dunno".

Don't get me wrong. I've been one of the "Rudy Wins" people for a while now. I'm just good-naturedly showing my humiliation for his lame performance last night.

If, as everyone is saying, we should excuse him because of malnutrition causing a loss of brain cells then, if it turns out that he did steal rice, he may redeem himself to me. God, if you're sooooo stupid and can recognize it and then try to do something about it, that's what I call survivin'.

Go Rudy (get that rice).

"I dunno" - Rudy

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Leave the old guy alone"
If you read my post, nowhere do I "espouse" that we give him any sympathy. I was simply taking issue with those who were calling him "dumb" and "stupid".

I'm guessing that Rudy is a mere shadow of his former self. But, that being said, he is still quite an impressive specimen.

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Blair Witch Rudy"
It didn't seem like editing, but...

"I dunno..."

That Mark Burnett has some tricks up his sleeve!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •