The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-25-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"

Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now. Seriously.

Check out the insane hubris of this guy. I hope he loses in the next episode. You'd think by now he'd fake an injury or something just to stay on the show longer. What an idiot.

He seems sleazy too.

All youg gotta do to obtain "membership" is reply to this post.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! J Slice 03-25-05 1
 Never!!! arturbars 03-25-05 2
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! Tahj 03-25-05 3
   RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! ginger 03-25-05 4
       RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! foonermints 03-25-05 5
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! Das Mole 03-25-05 6
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! TeamJoisey 03-25-05 7
   RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! J Slice 03-26-05 8
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! seahorse 03-26-05 9
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! KeithFan 03-27-05 10
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! okaychatt 03-27-05 11
 RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! applejack93 03-29-05 12
   RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! canadagrl 03-29-05 13
   RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now! toddE 03-29-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
I don't hate Tom.

But I'm definitely ready to see him go.

It's not hubris he has. He just seems to talk down to everyone who isn't Ian.

I couldn't be on his tribe. I'd bite his head off.

If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Never!!!"
I think he is the main reason behind Korros succes. Without him Korror would be Ulong, just older and less attractive....

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
He may be a little arrogant, but he has reason, IMO. He's a tribe leader and has never lost an immunity challenge. After the merge, he will definitely be a target. I'll be interested to see how he plays then.

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
To quote Johnny Bob, or Billy Chuck, or whatever his name is, "Tom's a man among men."

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Put him in a ManSkirt, and he'll be like all the rest.

It might help him fly under the radar

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-25-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Whoohoo! Go IHTC!!!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-25-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Tom Haters: I think you are in for a long season.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
::sigh:: I usually am. My favorites tend to get voted off between episodes 5-9.

If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Considering Tom is much older than the other guys still in the game, yet he is probably the best at challenges of anyone in the game, I suspect he is going nowhere too soon.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-05 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

Anyone remember the guy(?) when we had Survivor: Pearl Islands who had the big hate going for Rupert? What was his name?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-27-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
I don't hate Tom.

He's stepped up to the plate as a leader several times and spurred his team on to a win.

He's listened to the mini survivor and tried to pump her up.

He hung in the tag team challenge and shouldered others' packs when they gave up.

Granted, he has sounded patronizing at times, but Koror's continued success is in no small part due to Tom.

I'll be interested to see how he covers his leader tracks after the merge. The tribe is using him to win challenges now, but after the merge, he'll be a huge target unless a crafty side pops up.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-05, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-05 AT 04:24 AM (EST)

I won't say I "hate him", I just really dislike him. I think it's CBS bashing us over the head with this heroic, paternal, nice guy edit he's getting, and I, unlike the general public, am not buying it. Just because he's a NY Fire fighter it doesn't make him my hero. He really irritates me.

I have hated survivors with the fire of more suns than Tom. *cough*rupert*cough*

canadagrl 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadagrl Click to send private message to canadagrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Count me in!

I know I'm supposed to think "hero" when I hear fireman, but I don't. What I think of is reports I've read of vicious misogynistic pranks and a toxic work environment (and I'm not talking about burning plastic here) in response to women's attempts to "invade" the firehall. And Tom's behavior and attitude is doing nothing to dispel my suspicions that he would be a "leader" in that regard.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
I don't know if Tom would bother me except for how he is presented. Like he deserves to win and the rest are just filler.

Yes, he is a firefighter. Specifically, an NYC firefighter. Therefore he must be given a million dollars ASAP. All bow down to his majestic All-American alpha-male-leader wonderfulness. But get used to it, cause the magic 8-Ball says all signs point to a Tom win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •