URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3002
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"

Posted by Incognito9 on 03-25-05 at 03:11 PM

Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now. Seriously.

Check out the insane hubris of this guy. I hope he loses in the next episode. You'd think by now he'd fake an injury or something just to stay on the show longer. What an idiot.

He seems sleazy too.

All youg gotta do to obtain "membership" is reply to this post.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Join the "I Hate Tom" Club Now!"
Posted by J Slice on 03-25-05 at 03:30 PM
I don't hate Tom.

But I'm definitely ready to see him go.

It's not hubris he has. He just seems to talk down to everyone who isn't Ian.

I couldn't be on his tribe. I'd bite his head off.

If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

"Never!!!"
Posted by arturbars on 03-25-05 at 05:00 PM
I think he is the main reason behind Korros succes. Without him Korror would be Ulong, just older and less attractive....

Posted by Tahj on 03-25-05 at 05:22 PM
He may be a little arrogant, but he has reason, IMO. He's a tribe leader and has never lost an immunity challenge. After the merge, he will definitely be a target. I'll be interested to see how he plays then.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by ginger on 03-25-05 at 05:52 PM
To quote Johnny Bob, or Billy Chuck, or whatever his name is, "Tom's a man among men."

Posted by foonermints on 03-25-05 at 07:56 PM
Put him in a ManSkirt, and he'll be like all the rest.

It might help him fly under the radar

Posted by Das Mole on 03-25-05 at 08:51 PM
Whoohoo! Go IHTC!!!

Posted by TeamJoisey on 03-25-05 at 11:01 PM
Tom Haters: I think you are in for a long season.

Posted by J Slice on 03-26-05 at 11:15 AM
::sigh:: I usually am. My favorites tend to get voted off between episodes 5-9.

If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

Posted by seahorse on 03-26-05 at 10:52 PM
Considering Tom is much older than the other guys still in the game, yet he is probably the best at challenges of anyone in the game, I suspect he is going nowhere too soon.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by KeithFan on 03-27-05 at 08:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-05 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

Anyone remember the guy(?) when we had Survivor: Pearl Islands who had the big hate going for Rupert? What was his name?

Posted by okaychatt on 03-27-05 at 11:27 PM
I don't hate Tom.

He's stepped up to the plate as a leader several times and spurred his team on to a win.

He's listened to the mini survivor and tried to pump her up.

He hung in the tag team challenge and shouldered others' packs when they gave up.

Granted, he has sounded patronizing at times, but Koror's continued success is in no small part due to Tom.

I'll be interested to see how he covers his leader tracks after the merge. The tribe is using him to win challenges now, but after the merge, he'll be a huge target unless a crafty side pops up.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by applejack93 on 03-29-05 at 04:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-05 AT 04:24 AM (EST)

I won't say I "hate him", I just really dislike him. I think it's CBS bashing us over the head with this heroic, paternal, nice guy edit he's getting, and I, unlike the general public, am not buying it. Just because he's a NY Fire fighter it doesn't make him my hero. He really irritates me.

I have hated survivors with the fire of more suns than Tom. *cough*rupert*cough*

Posted by canadagrl on 03-29-05 at 10:07 AM
Count me in!

I know I'm supposed to think "hero" when I hear fireman, but I don't. What I think of is reports I've read of vicious misogynistic pranks and a toxic work environment (and I'm not talking about burning plastic here) in response to women's attempts to "invade" the firehall. And Tom's behavior and attitude is doing nothing to dispel my suspicions that he would be a "leader" in that regard.

Posted by toddE on 03-29-05 at 11:12 AM
I don't know if Tom would bother me except for how he is presented. Like he deserves to win and the rest are just filler.

Yes, he is a firefighter. Specifically, an NYC firefighter. Therefore he must be given a million dollars ASAP. All bow down to his majestic All-American alpha-male-leader wonderfulness. But get used to it, cause the magic 8-Ball says all signs point to a Tom win!