The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Not To Wear"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Not To Wear"
Since Estee started the letter writing campaign, I'd like to add my own letter.

Dear Mr. Burnett,

With your dominance of the reality show market courtesy of "Survivor" and "The Apprentice", you can be given credit for having many skills. However, fashion design is not one of them. I don't care how many different seasons you try to set a new trend, you will not be ushering in the manskirt as a hot fashion item.

The sewing materials were an interesting reward in the Pearl Islands, but when Rupert was the main model for the skirt, that should have set off warning bells in your head. Although Rupert was so popular that the masses cheered your throwing a million dollars at him, they would never treat the man as a fashion icon. Cmon, his main wardrobe item was tie-dyed.

And I appreciate what you were trying to do with this season's reward. After all, Kim and Steph aren't ugly, and Angie did need some more fabric to reduce your needs for the fuzzy edits. But haven't you realized by now that since the men can't sew, they're just going to wrap themselves in bales of fabric and call it a skirt. Yes, it was a relief to have James cover himself up, but he killed any hopes of your adding the Official Survivor Manskirt to the sales catalog.

So please, go back to utilizing your skills as a contestant torturer, and let the manskirt die the quiet death it deserves.

Thanks,

Beebs

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Not To Wear J Slice 03-24-05 1
 RE: What Not To Wear Estee 03-24-05 2
   RE: What Not To Wear J Slice 03-24-05 3
 RE: What Not To Wear true 03-24-05 4
   RE: What Not To Wear Bebo 03-24-05 5
       RE: What Not To Wear Breezy 03-24-05 6
 RE: What Not To Wear Dakota 03-24-05 7
   RE: What Not To Wear ginger 03-24-05 8
       RE: What Not To Wear Estee 03-24-05 9
           RE: What Not To Wear Dakota 03-24-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What Not To Wear"
Or at least offer already-completed kilts as a reward.

Skirts for all!

If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What Not To Wear"
P.S. When you show James in the final episode, please blur his rear. Also his front, his face, and if you could electronically distort his voice, that's fine. Completle digital removal from the screen works too.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What Not To Wear"
If possible, reinsert someone more loveable. Like Bugs Bunny. Everyone loves Bugs.

Use of Rupert in place of James may result in the kidnapping of ChenBot 3000.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What Not To Wear"
Couldn't agree more!

Instead of the lame fabric/sewing kit reward, how about some HOT swimwear. Something pleasing to look at would be a nice reward for the loyal audience as well. I hate to feel like I'm being tortured when I watch this show!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What Not To Wear"
OK, I thought I was pissed at TAR's Gretchen for her ill-timed menage a trois comment, but you're on my list now too, girly.

Could someone please help me erase the mental picture of James in a tankini?

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Not To Wear"
James in a teeny Speedo.

Did that help?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What Not To Wear"
If only Katie was on Ulong, she could have whipped up an entire wardrobe for the entire tribe. Who knew she could make belts, scarves and thongs out of twine? And how many guys were found with their mouths hanging open thinking about what that girl could do with a little bit of rope?

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What Not To Wear"
Shall I make you a thong?

I'm so crafty.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What Not To Wear"
It's almost as if you were Wickedly Perfect or something!

(But how are you with ribbon flowers?)

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What Not To Wear"
Coby is waiting for his new thong with a ribbon flower up front, Katie.
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •