The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Beware o' the cocnut shells, me maties, they be outs ta getcha! ARRRRRR!!!! So, what was the dangdumbest move o' any the players this week, whut ya think!

Well, guess what, this week I'm disallowing "Peein' in your sleep" as an option. Normally I'd say have at it, but 'ey the guy was at least up and standing!

Walkin' on the beach barefoot at night et cetera and so on, that's is still an option. A man's gotta do whut a man's gotta do, eh! But doin' it stoopid is something else altogether.

Well, anyway, once again the rulez:

Contestant Gufus: You have two votes each week for Contestant Gufus. You can make these for whatever you like that can be blamed on the contestants, whatever dumbdumb things they've done that you think gufuworthy! You may cast your votes for gufus others have already brought up, or make new gufu observations. Each week's Contestant Gufus with the highest vote totals will be voted on at the end of the season to determine the ultimate winner.

Production Gufus: You have one Production Gufu nomination which you may make each week. Production Gufus are for all the things that can be blamed on production (rather, not on the contestants but on the producers, directors, camera operators, sound technicians, film editors, promo copy writers, etc.). Once that nomination has been made that Production Gufu will go into the pool to be voted on at the end of the season, so don't waste your nomination on something that has already been nominated!

I considered disallowing PGs this week, on account of them were both great challenges, but if you can find one have at it.

Honorable Mentions: You may make as many Contestant and Production honorable mentions as you wish. These won't count as votes or nominations, but you won't be wasting your time by speaking your mind!

Discussions: Yadayadayada, discuss away in this thresd, I likes that sort of thing, just don't be all Carynlike disagreeable about how you conduct yourself.

Anda one anda two anda GUFU! And by the way, those snakes aren't poisonous. They're plenty venemous, but poisonous is something else entirely.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 smokedog 03-04-05 1
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 Dakota 03-04-05 2
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 Draco Malfoy 03-04-05 3
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 arturbars 03-04-05 4
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 Bebo 03-04-05 5
 Coby, Katie, Ulong Cathy the Canadian 03-04-05 6
   RE: Coby, Katie, Ulong arturbars 03-07-05 9
       RE: Coby, Katie, Ulong watermelon 03-10-05 11
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 Das Mole 03-06-05 7
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 seahorse 03-06-05 8
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 dabo 03-09-05 10
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 watermelon 03-10-05 12
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3 MattyMax 03-10-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-04-05, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Contestant
1. Jeff quits
2. Caryn erupts on Katie, putting a bulls eye on herself in the process.

Production
1. Shark 'encounter' sucked after the major build-up

Honorable Mention
1. EPMB doesn't give us any reason to care about Jenn, Willard and other Koror members.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
1. Jeff quits.
2. Katie/Caryn: Katie stands around talking about what needs to be done (adding "It's not going to be me!"), commenting on those who are doing something, and doing nothing. Caryn going off on her.

Honorable mention: Kim still being deliberatly worthless. But isn't she cute?

Production: Focus on Ulong has left us knowing little or nothing about Koror. I so wanted to know more about the rats, and we know nothing about any alliances forming, etc.

Note: And why aren't we seeing any alliances forming on either tribe?

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
I nominate myself for failing to properly program my VCR, thus missing the first segment.

Ok for real now... (from what I've read)
1. Jeff quits. At least he allowed himself to be voted out instead of Ostening and calling for the Quit Boat at the challenge.
2. Angie's performance at RC. You're not making any friends on Koror, which could cause problems down the road.

Production: The invisibility of Jen. 3 episodes in and we STILL haven't had a confessional or hardly even screen time.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Contestants:

1. Hands down - Jeff quiting. I know he got voted off, but in my opinion it was not any better than Osten's departure - they both quit (I actually think that if Jeff did not see how bad everyone treated Osten when he quit, he would have probably did the same).

2. Ulong, for granting Jeff his wish and keeping Kim - even with one leg and one arm, Jeff would have been three times more valuable to them than Kim.

3. Karyn for blowing up and being obnoxious to everyone (Katie, Tom) and Katie for being useless.

Production:

I was really upset too when after such a build up Korror did not get a shark.... I just hope they did not wast all of the snake meat on bait...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
1. Ulong at RC - That's right, beat up on the other team so they have even MORE incentive to whoop your ass at IC. For a freakin' sewing kit? Jeff just reminded you that Survivor is social and that there comes a time when you need support from people on the other tribe. But no....make it personal. Make them want to beat you into the ground. To destroy you.

2. Ulong at TC - So, widdle jeffy had a boo-boo. He still does more than Kim. Tell him to suck it up, grow a pair, and play the game. Voting him off instead of Kim did not make this tribe stronger.

Production: We did NOT need to see BJ making himself a diaper. No way. Edit that stuff out next time.

Beblo and Kimdra

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Coby, Katie, Ulong"
I nominate Coby for the horendous speedo. Yikes! Why not just pull a hatch and go naked!

Okay, seriously, I nominate Ulong for not waiting till next TC to see if Jeff's ankle got better.

And I nominate Katie for making sure the whole tribe heard her argument with Caryn, instead of keeping it private, as Caryn wanted. What a loser. No class.

And production - did we really need to see the snake killing?

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Coby, Katie, Ulong"
I did. I also wanted to see some sharks geting speared. But that's just me - I am the same person who still thinks that Mike Skupin should be considered one of the best survivors for hunting down and killing a wild pig with nothing but a knife. And i am the same person that thought that Manguilla (name?) the monkey from Thailand and Pelican from Pearl Islands should have been grilled and eaten!

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-05, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Coby, Katie, Ulong"
My 2nd post - this thing is addictive!

I agree with your comment about Mike - he's one of the toughest Survivor ever in the true sense of the word. Him falling in the fire was one of, if not THE most disappointing moments in reality TV history, IMHO. I'd been rooting for the Kucha tribe all along - what great people were in that tribe, from cute Elisabeth, to fatherly Rodger, spunky Alicia (I definitely liked her better the first time around)... Despite the disappointment, S2 was still my all-time fave series of Survivor... or maybe tied with S1... it's a close call. And the 2nd most disappointing bit about Survivor history? Mike not coming back to All=Stars! He definitely deserved a 2nd chance!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-06-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Contestants:
-Caryn goes completely nutto.
-Kim. Just for being.

Production:
-Jeff Probst: How dare he question Kim and Jeff's relationship?!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
1. Jeff does an Osten.
2. Worthless Caryn can't keep her mouth shut.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
1. Caryn goes ballistic on whats'ername mano-a-mano. Seriously, you think da gurl gots an attitude problem and it's working against you, call her out in front of everyone. Caryn seriously needs to get her head in the game.

2. Ulong keeps sloppy camp, causes Jeff an owie. Coconut shells should go in the coconut shell pile.

Hon. Mention: Koror sit-outs. Seriously, take the risk, keep Willard in there for the unimportant RCs, don't let him anywhere near the all-important ICs!

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-05, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
I nominate:

1) Ulong winning the sewing kit and then not using it to maximal potential, a la Christa and Rupert from Pearl Islands

2) Kim complaining about how everyone else works too hard and makes her look bad coz she's a lazy #####

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Caryn - dabo was smart about this. If you think there's something wrong with Katie, don't confront her, gossip about it to the other members of the tribe. Get some backing, and just use it to make her a target for the next vote. There is NO REASON to personally confront her. Now people just think Caryn's crazy, and Katie gets to play a victim.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •