The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-02 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

Survivor Fever has posted new cast photos. http://www.survivorfever.net/photo_gallery_2.html

Look at Clay's beard and buff:

Is his red buff just faded? Or inside out? Or is this a new color? Anyway, looks like he stays awhile.

Now look at the beard growth on Ted. I can't tell if he has a little or alot?

Jake's beard growth.

Not much beard growth on Ken or Rob:

And none shown on Ted or John:

And what is that on Stephanie's wrist? Is that a buff? And, if so, is it a new color or faded?

And, what is the blue thing on Erin's wrist?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... MakeItStop 08-29-02 1
 RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... smrtNsassybnkr 08-29-02 2
   RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... survivormitsx 08-29-02 3
       RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... PepeLePew13 08-29-02 4
           RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... survivormitsx 08-29-02 5
               RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... Swami 08-30-02 13
   RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... wendyp 08-30-02 7
 RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... samiam 08-29-02 6
 RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... weltek 08-30-02 8
   RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff ... samiam 08-30-02 9
 No Shii Ann FesterFan1 08-30-02 10
   RE: No Shii Ann survivormitsx 08-30-02 11
   ?? PepeLePew13 08-30-02 12
       Premature Speculation FesterFan1 08-30-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
And what is that on Stephanie's wrist? Is that a buff? And, if so, is it a new color or faded?
I think it looks like an ace bandage.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-02, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
Let us NOT forget that Ted's Luxury Item is a shaving Kit!!!! Perhaps Ted was nice enough to share? Anyway, that would explain little beard growth for Ted.

As for Stephanie's wrist...I agree it looks like an Ace bandage, or perhaps a gause pad.....Hmmmmmm, Injury?

Erin's hair is ratty, and that could possibly be her purple buff, all dirty, and/or sun bleached?

Any other suggestions?

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
I'll try to add my sense even though i think it might be a waste. As said by the poster above me, that is definitely an ACE bandage on Stephanie's wrist, most likely gained by an injury developing the hut. As for Clay's beard growth, it doesn't look like much to me... a good 2 days worth. Same with Jake. People are right the Ted did bring a shaving kit and did share, but aren't Ken and Jed supposed to be on the other tribe? If so, i guess they could've shaved with the kit if it was an all one gender tribe at one point, use the shaving kit, and then at the immunity, switch. That's the only thing that makes sense in my mind...and that "buff" around Erin's wrist is the bandana that she brought and is shown wearing usually on her head in a few pictures.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-02 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

>That's the only thing that makes sense in my mind...and
>that "buff" around Erin's wrist is the bandana that she
>brought and is shown wearing usually on her head in
>a few pictures.

Good thought, but if you compare the blue thing on her wrist in the picture above to the bandanna she's wearing on her head in the SeeBS bio shots, you can see they're quite different in colour -- unless MB is up to his colour-editing tricks again.

(on the wrist - medium dark blue)

(on the head - grey)

I do think, though, that it IS an Ace Bandage on Stephanie's wrist. Just to play devil's advocate, I could be wrong about that being an Ace and it's a buff of sorts -- perhaps this is some sort of competition involving picking of colours (i.e. tan and blue) that ultimately results in teams being picked and they then get their "official" buffs of red and purple as we've seen elsewhere. Nahhh, couldn't be, huh?

Of course, it could easily just be a little discolouring of the purple buffs or the cameras tweaking the colours a bit to make the purple come out as a little more bluish on TV.

08-29-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
Pepe, i agree with you more and more i look at it though, the more i think its not a buff, nor a bandana, but a replacement for an ace bandage? I mean do you think they could've ripped up SOMETHING so they cold protect their hands in some way? Just the way its wrapped around looks like its there for protection, not for show.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
Another reason to wrap a cloth on your wrist is so that you can wipe the sweat from your eyes & face. In such hot & humid conditions, it would be a real nuisance to have sweat running into your eyes. In the absence of sleeves, a wrist wrap would work nicely.

Swami

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
These pics could tell us who ends up with Ted. Being on national TV I think most of the poeple would want to look good and use the shaving kit. And to show he is a team player Ted is willing to share. Hopefully he shares with the woman too! They must give the ladies razors ~~~ come on all the bathing suit shots and shorts. Who wants to look at hair legs.

I do not think the buffs would fade out that bad. They have had some bright colors and they did not fade that much. A little but that is alot unless that is towards the end of the game, and she would have gotten a new buff at merge.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
This also may be useful for clothing notes...Clay is shown in three different shirts, and Ted in two. Is it just me, or is there an inordinate amount of camo-wear this time around?

One other comment: damn, that Stephanie's got some abs on her. I have other comments, but I'll save them for Bashers. *grin*

"All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power." -- Ashleigh Brilliant

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
Seriously, is that Erin's real body? Did she start out this tiny (no hips, stick legs) or is this after a few weeks?

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Photos With Beard and Buff Analysis"
I'm guessing all these were taken within the first 4-5 days, before and during the press visit.

And no, I doubt ALL of it is Erin's real body *grin*

"All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power." -- Ashleigh Brilliant

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "No Shii Ann"
I noticed that Shii Ann is the only player missing from this gallery. Everyone else is featured at least twice. The photos look like press photos...not candid. If they were taken during the press visit, could this mean that Shii Ann is the first to go?

Thoughts?

Fester

08-30-02, 05:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: No Shii Ann"

Even though i didn't notice that, i am quite doubtful that shii ann will be the first to go, BUT it is entriely 100% possible. Many weird happenings have been going on with Shii Ann lately, like her picture changing on the CBS site, her personality having both extremes (being realll nice, but also being a she-devil?) and now her not pictured in these candid shots. I just don't know what to think...hmmm...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "??"
Are we talking about the link in the original post on this thread? There are three pictures of Shii Ann in the gallery there.

Here's one of Shii Ann from the gallery in the link above.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Premature Speculation"
Ooops! When I checked that link earlier today, there were only 40 pix posted. There are now 46, including 3 of Shii Ann.

Forget I said anything.

Fester<--A bit red about the face.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •