The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be the Final 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cooleen'sMan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cooleen%27sMan Click to send private message to Cooleen%27sMan Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be the Final 3?"
Just write three names in the subject line. You can write the reasons on the message lines. I will tally the votes and give you a verdict. Thanks! I just want to know what you think!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will be the Final 3? huntress79 08-16-00 1
   RE: Who will be the Final 3? Kelly 08-16-00 2
       RE: Who will be the Final 3? Shenandoah 08-17-00 3
   Final 3: Kelly, Susan, Richard grimace 08-17-00 6
 Kelly, Susan, Richard AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 4
   RE: Kelly, Susan, Richard hellcat 08-17-00 5
 Kelly, Susan, Richard flying squirrel 08-17-00 7
   RE: Rudy, Kelly, Susan beachfeet 08-17-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will be the Final 3?"
3) Sue, 2)Rich and 1)Rudy. Kelly will only survive if she keeps on getting immunity. This is not likely. Rudy and Rich won't keep Sue on past the final 3 (this threatens them both). Rudy hasn't really pissed many people off and Rich has. Jury will vote Rudy as the winner.

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will be the Final 3?"
3)richard 2) Sue 1) Kelly, Kelly is the only one not svering from hand injurys, extreme fatness( which slows Rich down a lot you could tell when you saw that fat jiggle in the mud challenge) or sufficient memory loss and weakness( he proved that twice tonight coming in last the last 3 challenges which coinsidently Kelly won all of them) Kelly will win the next 2 IC and the final vote!

Peace.

Shenandoah 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shenandoah Click to send private message to Shenandoah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will be the Final 3?"
Kelly 3) Richard 2) Rudy 1) The last challenge is walking through fire. Kelly may lose that. Even though Rudy's "Ah-I dunno" mutterings tonight seemed funny, I think he's smart enough to know when to put out the effort and when to lay low (like he's done all this time so far). For an ex Navy Seal, knowing how to use your energies appropriately is key to surviving. My guess is he will be able handle the fire challenge, and then the jury will choose him over Rich, based on their past experiences with Rich. Also, keep in mind that we don't know if the old alliances aren't still in effect among the Jury members. There is probably a lot of lobbying going on after the TC's as to who is going to vote what way in the end. At every TC, the look in the eyes of those voted off doesn't seem to get any friendlier.

grimace 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grimace Click to send private message to grimace Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Final 3: Kelly, Susan, Richard"
I'm guessing Kelly wins immunity and Rudy is history....

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kelly, Susan, Richard"
Just like Susan predicted in E10.

hellcat 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hellcat Click to send private message to hellcat Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly, Susan, Richard"
barring a Kelly immunity win, Rich, Susan, Rudy.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-00, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly, Susan, Richard"
The Access Hollywood theory seems as good as any. Rudy gives up during the revoting of the tie vote.

I voted for Richard to go in E12, so I have a proven track record of failure. But even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

beachfeet 32 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachfeet Click to send private message to beachfeet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rudy, Kelly, Susan"
Rudy will wise up to Richard's backstabbing and side with Kelly and Susan to oust Richard. ( ) heads will roll

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •