URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 294
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who will be the Final 3?"

Posted by Cooleen'sMan on 08-16-00 at 11:26 PM
Just write three names in the subject line. You can write the reasons on the message lines. I will tally the votes and give you a verdict. Thanks! I just want to know what you think!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who will be the Final 3?"
Posted by huntress79 on 08-16-00 at 11:35 PM
3) Sue, 2)Rich and 1)Rudy. Kelly will only survive if she keeps on getting immunity. This is not likely. Rudy and Rich won't keep Sue on past the final 3 (this threatens them both). Rudy hasn't really pissed many people off and Rich has. Jury will vote Rudy as the winner.

Posted by Kelly on 08-16-00 at 11:44 PM
3)richard 2) Sue 1) Kelly, Kelly is the only one not svering from hand injurys, extreme fatness( which slows Rich down a lot you could tell when you saw that fat jiggle in the mud challenge) or sufficient memory loss and weakness( he proved that twice tonight coming in last the last 3 challenges which coinsidently Kelly won all of them) Kelly will win the next 2 IC and the final vote!

Peace.

Posted by Shenandoah on 08-17-00 at 00:02 AM
Kelly 3) Richard 2) Rudy 1) The last challenge is walking through fire. Kelly may lose that. Even though Rudy's "Ah-I dunno" mutterings tonight seemed funny, I think he's smart enough to know when to put out the effort and when to lay low (like he's done all this time so far). For an ex Navy Seal, knowing how to use your energies appropriately is key to surviving. My guess is he will be able handle the fire challenge, and then the jury will choose him over Rich, based on their past experiences with Rich. Also, keep in mind that we don't know if the old alliances aren't still in effect among the Jury members. There is probably a lot of lobbying going on after the TC's as to who is going to vote what way in the end. At every TC, the look in the eyes of those voted off doesn't seem to get any friendlier.

"Final 3: Kelly, Susan, Richard"
Posted by grimace on 08-17-00 at 02:56 AM
I'm guessing Kelly wins immunity and Rudy is history....

"Kelly, Susan, Richard"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-17-00 at 00:05 AM
Just like Susan predicted in E10.

"RE: Kelly, Susan, Richard"
Posted by hellcat on 08-17-00 at 00:11 AM
barring a Kelly immunity win, Rich, Susan, Rudy.

"Kelly, Susan, Richard"
Posted by flying squirrel on 08-17-00 at 03:52 AM
The Access Hollywood theory seems as good as any. Rudy gives up during the revoting of the tie vote.

I voted for Richard to go in E12, so I have a proven track record of failure. But even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

"RE: Rudy, Kelly, Susan"
Posted by beachfeet on 08-17-00 at 04:58 AM
Rudy will wise up to Richard's backstabbing and side with Kelly and Susan to oust Richard. ( ) heads will roll