The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"top 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bradyidol 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bradyidol Click to send private message to bradyidol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"top 12"
ar you happy with the top 12

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: top 12 Divagurl23 03-09-05 1
   RE: top 12 seahorse 03-10-05 2
       RE: top 12 Wheezy 03-10-05 9
           RE: top 12 seahorse 03-11-05 13
   RE: top 12 geekboy 03-11-05 16
 RE: top 12 dragonflies 03-10-05 3
   RE: top 12 DearAbby 03-10-05 6
 RE: top 12 JOSHIDOL 03-10-05 4
 RE: top 12 nailbone 03-10-05 5
   RE: Carrie niteowl 03-10-05 10
 I'll miss Nikko lovwigglesworth 03-10-05 7
 RE: top 12 Ricky 03-10-05 8
   RE: top 12 opinionated 03-10-05 11
 RE: top 12 shedevil 03-10-05 12
 RE: top 12 Roo 03-11-05 14
 RE: top 12 geekboy 03-11-05 15
 RE: top 12 callalilly3000 03-11-05 17
 RE: top 12 batts 03-12-05 18
 RE: top 12 TARugh 03-16-05 19
   RE: top 12 brytigerca 03-16-05 20
       RE: top 12 batts 03-16-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Divagurl23 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Divagurl23 Click to send private message to Divagurl23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: top 12"
No, I hated Ruben and I hated the fact that he was placed in the top 12 on Season 2, BUT I honestly didn't think that he would win!

Now, I feel the same way about Scott. I don't care for the way that he looks, I don't think that he should be in the top 12.. and If he wins I will never watch the show again..

As for the girls, I am happy that Makalah (SP?) went through, I think that she will go pretty far.

And I like miss underwood the country singer, I think that she will also go far..
BUT I HATE Jessica, same goes for scott, She looks like a 37 year old hairdresser and a single mother of 2.
She is not an Idol, Doesn't even come close to being one.

I think that Amanda from Nevada should have went through.. can we say HOT!?!?!

What is up with Simon getting onto the pudgy/fat chicks, and not the Rubens, and Scotts of the competetion?!?!?!?!

It's a conspiracy, and I believe that the show is "guided" down a path of "rigged-dom".

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: top 12"
It's a singing contest, not how you look. I do realize that it is tougher for a female who is overweight and not good looking than for a guy in the same boat, but let's face it, we are doing the voting, and we vote for reasons other than who sings the best.

I definitely don't think the voting is rigged. The producers have too much to lose to attempt to rig the vote. As long as the ratings stay high they are thrilled.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: top 12"
It's not strictly a singing contest. Image is a part of it. Looking comfortable, being able to move/dance, capturing your audience, dressing the part and looking the part all fall into that category. A singer will go farther if he is aesthetic, pleasing to the eye.

Scott seems to be working on that. He still looks like he'd kill ya before he'd lend ya a dime, though.

If it didn't have to be 6 men, 6 women, I would have loved to see Mikayla (sp) out of there and Nico in.

Wheeze

Wheeze * Everything In Between

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: top 12"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-05 AT 08:29 AM (EST)

What kind of image does Ruben and Clay have. Dancing abilities, easy on the eyes, looking like an american idol - I don't think so. Those rules unfortunately only apply to women.

The only criteria to being an AI is building a huge fan base and having a good voice.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: top 12"
The claims of a conspiracy each season is getting very old. If there really was a conspiracy or vote rigging, i think it would have been exposed by now.

This is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of viewers voting. The tastes are all going to be different, and just because someone you liked didn't get in does not immediately mean a conspiracy.

The results are based upon the tastes, ages, intelligence, common sense, etc of the voting public. Think that through for a bit.

geekboy

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: top 12"
I agree about the voting being rigged to a degree
IMHO, Amanda should have made it instead of Mikala, and Nikko should have made it instead of Anthony or Scott

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: top 12"
I don't know about the votes being rigged, but I agree that Amanda and Nikko should have made top 12 instead.

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: top 12"
My only complaints for the Top 12 were Mikalah getting in and Nikko not getting in. I think Anthony, Constantine or Mario could have gone in his place. However, think of last season the controversy over the so called "3-Divas". I have no doubt Fox is looking for a battle of the "Rockers". Also, watch the drama they will unfold when one week you will see Constantine and Bo in the Bottom 3. Its all for ratings. I think Mikalah made it to keep the young kids (remember Jasmine) voting. Believe me, I am sure once they moved into that house she will be annoying the heck out of the rest of the people. Her Mother seems to be as annoying as he is and becasue of her age, will be moving in too.
Good Top 12 but a guy is going to win this year. So far, the best is Anwar but since we have Ruben, they will probably fix it so that Mario wins.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: top 12"
More or less. I don't like seeing Mikalah in the finals, because I think some others are more talented. But the judges evidently see (and hear) something I don't because they always gave her good comments.

Other than that, I can live with the rest. Bo, Anwar, Nadia and Carrie are my top four. The rest are just "eh" for me.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Carrie"
I think Carrie definitely has a great voice, but what happened to her personality? Now that they're top 12 do they get help with song choice? She really got a little boring...

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I'll miss Nikko"
Other than Nikko, I basicaly agree with the top 12. Nikko is better than at least three other guys (Anthony, Scott, and Constantine) that made it in. And better than most all of the females as well. But I do not think any of the guys that got in are bad singers, and do not think Nikko was good enough to win, so I suppose can live with it.
I have come to terms with the fact that Mikalah will be in this for a little longer even though my ears hear her as not a good singer. So as long as Janay, the other "un"-good singer, did not get into the finals, there won't be too much to cringe at. There are only three females (Jessica, Nadia, and Carrie) that I believe will even be able to compete with the males down the road, so as long as those three made it, the rest are about the same talent-level wise.
Don't know if all that made sense but the short answer is; Yes, basically, I am happy with the final 12.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-10-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: top 12"
I think Nikko should have made it in instead on Consty. The girls I'm happy with.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: top 12"
Agree with you about the guys--Nikko instead of Constantine, but disagree on the girls--think it should've been Amanda instead of Mikalah.

I'm not looking forward to enduring Mikalah's voice in the coming weeks. I'm pulling for a Leah LaBelle--instant boot!!!

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: top 12"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

I am happy with all of them except for Mikalah.I hope Mikalah is the first to go also.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: top 12"
I'm glad that Janay and Travis are out. I could do without Mikalah and Constantine, though. They both have charisma, but IMO the talent isn't there to back it up.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: top 12"
I, for one, am VERY happy with the final 12. I think this is the best crop of contestants, and the best season, so far.

I like the diversity in the group compared to other years. Even Mikalah, love her or hate here, adds to the diversity.

We've got some R&B, some pop, some country, some rock. It should be a fun and unpredictable final 12.

geekboy

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: top 12"
Other Nikko not being in the top 12, I am pretty content with everyone.

I think it will be an exciting season, and I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks.

I am conflicted in who I want to win. I am bouncing back in forth between Bo and Anwar.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-12-05, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: top 12"
I'm happy with the top 12 except I wanted to see Faith Gatewood in there somewhere. Scott Savol seems to be popular with everybody but I never cared for him.... sorry!
I will be happy if Anwar Robinson, Mario Vazquez, or Antoli Federov wins!

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: top 12"
The Top 12 is in reality a Top 11 + Mikalah.

American Idol 4 - "Yawn"

brytigerca 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brytigerca Click to send private message to brytigerca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: top 12"
I don't like the way they separated it so there had to be 6 guys and 6 girls.

The guys I felt had much more star potential this year and I wouldn't have minded seeing 8 or 9 guys vs 3 or 4 girls...

Last year the women were much stronger and they earned their 8 spots...

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-16-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: top 12"
Yaaaa I agree.... last year the guys were kinda weak, werent they? I didnt like the way they separated it 6 guys and 6 girls too....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •