The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-22-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-02 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

Welcome all to “The Manesh Show”.

Last time on Exiled:

The beach alliance of Manesh (eek, I HATE MANESH !!!!!), Ryan, Amanda and Kavita was permanently dismantled when John decided he wanted, to be a greedy little bastard, the whole prize for himself. Then the alliance was further damaged when Kavita was taken out of the game for “medical attention”. Yeah, psychiatric attention, they mean.

Kavita as she walks away: “My health is more important”. You look healthy to me quitter.

Jade has not joined an alliance. This is why Jeff (who was awarded the “power mail”) nominated her, along with Beach Alliance members Ryan, Amanda and Manesh.

After an hour of “extreme physical” endurance, they mean Ryan had a bug in his crotch, Ryan quit and was EXILED.

Which of the nine remaining will be Exiled tonight. GET READY FOR EXILED!!!!!

Opening credits. The two most interesting observations here are that I don’t think I have ever seen Meg on the show and the fact that, aside from John, all the men are not very attractive, the women are, the men are NOT (oh, uh, sorry Gator), I meant to say, aside from John AND Jeff.

DAY FIVE:

Voiceover: John says that they have all gotten into a routine. They wake up and complain about the heat, the shelter, Manesh, the living conditions, the lack of food, Manesh, George W. Bush, Manesh, the crappy prize the winner will get, Manesh, etc, etc, etc.

He says that eventually someone starts the fire and cooks the rice. The only problem is, that that person is usually HIM. We then get a shot of John starting the fire and cooking the rice.

If I were a good spoiler, just from the focus on John in the recap of last week and this opening, I would say, JOHN IS GOING TO GET EXILED TONIGHT!!!!! But, who would want to wax, by far the cutest, most athletic, likable person in this bunch? Uh, NOT ME!!!!! And since I’m not a good spoiler, I won’t even mention this theory to you all, cause it could not possibly be correct. Right?

We now get a JeffGator confessional; the boy is worried about the rice situation. He is worried it will not last. It appears he decided to measure it, JUST NOW, and realized that there will be no rice for the last three days. He goes on to say: “OH. MY. GOD. I’m living with a bunch of idiots”. Sorry buddy, but you JUST NOW, measured the rice. You ARE one of those idiots.

At this time we get a shot of Manesh burning his hand with the pot of rice. WOO-HOO !!!!! Maybe Manesh will be taken out of the game for “medical treatment”. DAMNIT!!!!! No such luck.

One more thing, WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE EARRINGS!!!!! Jeff has a huge, shiny diamond like earring on each ear. Soooooo distracting.

Carole has a voiceover, essentially agreeing with Jeff about the rice situation. But, she goes on to add: “ I don’t know how I’m going to convince these people, that I’m not this evil witch, who’s murdering animals when I bring home rats or snakes or something to eat”. Um Carole, you could have fooled me.

We then get a shot of someone screaming, “SNAKE”, and we see Graham and Carole and all the rest running to try and catch it. Carole says that someone should go around where the grass is. Amanda tells her “who cares, I’m tying my shoes”. Good Amanda, you are out there starving, but you don’t care about potential food. Carole simple replies in her most divaesque voice “I’ll eat it”.

Manesh, in confessional, points out that because of Jeff’s decision the previous day, Amanda and Jade are now playing with him and hopefully in the next couple of days they can pull in two more idiots to follow them, this way they would be in control of the game.

We get a shot of Manesh, Amanda and Jade on the hammock (note to EMB get your idiots a hammock, this thing is really good for strategy sessions). Manesh is asking what they like about the others, but to go deeper than just saying they were all really nice. Jade (is it me or does she look like a younger version of Zoe from Survivor: Marquesas) says they have not had enough time to know them better. Manesh disagrees telling her that the three of them had gone through a lot already, and that he now liked Jade, not because she was nice “cause you are NOT really nice”. Good Manesh, nice way to build an alliance, insult your comrades.

Jade says, in confessional, that she is going for it and starting an alliance with Manesh and Amanda, even though she had been trash talking Manesh earlier in the game, but that they do have that bond, after being nominated together. Amanda agrees and we see the two women shaking hands.

Kinley tells the camera, that with Ryan gone, Manesh’s squad is a little weaker, but still a threat. Kinley honey, last I checked your alliance had 5 members, Manesh’s had three and Greedy, hunky John was playing by himself (fool). I think you have it pretty good.

John and Amanda go to get the mail. FINALLY, A CHALLENGE!!!!! They find this huge, red circle made of wood. It says: “__________ (I could not hear what John said) no one will be put to the test, but in five minutes, select two to get ready for THE QUEST”.

Everyone, say it with me “uuuuuuuuuuuu, the queeeeeest”.

They take it back to camp and John asks who has the energy to do the challenge. One of the women says, “well I don’t know, I just took a nap”, don’t worry honey, Graham and Amanda have graciously volunteered to do it (the quest I mean). For some strange reason, both John and JeffGator bite the wooden circle where the instructions came. Strange puppies, these two.

JeffGator says in confessional that he thinks sending Graham and Amanda was a good decision, one member of each alliance makes it fair. You’re such a nice, sensible boy Jeff.

Carole agrees, mostly because she trusts them to do the right thing for the game. SUCKER!!!!! That’s all I can say.

We finally see Mutant Jason (thanks dabo) our host, he is still wearing that stupid red wig on his head and he is hauling an inflatable raft. Graham (without a shirt) and Amanda leave. And JeffGator NOOOOW wishes he had picked. SUCKER!!!!! That’s all I can say.

It appears that Graham and Amanda were taken to the Charleston Place Hotel to spend the night. As they enter the hotel, Graham has mysteriously put a shirt on. In the elevator the bellhop (with his bellhop dolly, I don’t know why he had it, the kids had no luggage) tells them they will be staying in the third floor, above them is the pool, gym and massage therapy. Graham and Amanda continue to giggle like little girls with a new Barbie.

The bellhop takes them to their room, it had two queen beds, sorry Graham it appears you are not going to get lucky, with the cute as a button, Amanda.

They are given robes and Amanda asks how she can get drinks. Um honey, in a hotel, they call it room service. The kids toast their good fortune with cold water. Amanda also discovers a scale in the bathroom. She has lost 13 lbs in five days, Graham has lost 14 lbs and trust me, they both need to lose a lot more.

They ask what is there to do there. We then see them walking out of the hotel with new, clean clothes, and I wish they would have been made to walk around the town, just as they arrived, but this is not up to me. RATS!!!!!

They go to a pizza place and order a large pepperoni pizza; there they concoct a plan to not tell the others all that has happened. We then see them leave the restaurant with, GASP, LEFTOVERS!!!!! I thought they were starved, I guess not. Graham even tips the sax player on the street. This would NEVER happen on Survivor.

They go to the whirlpool and continue to giggle like little girls with a new poster of Leo Dicaprio. Graham says that he has gotten closer to Amanda and that she’s cool, BUT she is still on the other alliance. We see them getting into their own beds, the sigh you hear is the producers and Graham’s disappointment.

DAY 6.

Carole says that, yesterday, they all lost their minds (um Carole honey, yesterday? Try as soon as you applied for this turkey). She adds that John especially is craving a pizza (fool should have volunteered for the QUEST).

We get a shot of all of them yelling. John, it appears, has taken a habit of eating bark and is seen offering some to Manesh, who tells him no (take the bark and choke Manesh, maybe THEN, you can leave for “medical treatment”). John says in confessional that at the University of Florida, he is a trip leader of backpacking and canoeing expeditions, except that you can eat whatever you want there.

If I was a good spoiler, I would point out that this pointless confessional is just an excuse to give the cute, handsome, pretty boy John, some camera time, cause he is about to be Exiled. BUT, since I’m NOT a good spoiler, this bit a potential foreshadowing could not be true, right?

JeffGator says in confessional that his game with Manesh is over (YEAH!!!!! VOTE HIM OUT, VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!). It appears Manesh asked him if he was Jewish because Jeff has big nose. All I can say to Manesh is, just because I have a big, um, um, you know ….. does NOT make me African-American (you know what they say about Black men)

We get a shot of Jeff in the beach with an unseen woman and man (I think the woman is Carole, just by her voice) and he tells them the story, the woman says something you can barely hear, except for “his father owns a quickie mart”, I assume that shot was directed at Manesh. I HATE MANESH, but even I refuse to go there, mmmkay!!!!!

Carole says to the camera that everyone wants Manesh to go and that that is a very personal thing. Manesh says in confessional that nobody’s saying what they really feel (yeah, like THEY ALL HATE YOU!!!!!), he adds that he won’t be unhappy is he gets voted out, because he feels it’s his time. From your mouth to God’s ears Manesh.

We then get a night shot in which JeffGator and Manesh argued. Jeff says Manesh talks more than him, Manesh says he does not get Jeff’s sarcasm. Jeff gives him advice by telling him that in this game, other people’s perception is very important.

I won’t bore you will all the other stuff about I HATE MANESH, that was spoken, I think you all get the gist of the deal. Manesh has NOT endeared himself to many people. Of course, according to him, it’s not his fault. Blah, blah, blah.

Graham and Amanda return and they tell the others that they slept in a bad place and all they ate was rice, but aside from that they were instructed not to say a word, that whatever they did would come back to help them all later. In other words these two sneaks lied through their teeth. We get a shot of Graham grinning like the little devil he is. Overall they are very warmly received and everyone buys their lies. Amanda tells herself, that it’s just a game, YOU BIG LIAR!!!!!
Carole is happy that they aren’t saying anything, because this way she knows that these two can keep their words. SUCKER!!!!!

MAIL: This time they get a scroll that says: “It is all in the things you know about your friends and peers, those tiny trivial facts, could set aside your fears”.

Mutant Jason returns. He explains the challenge. Since there are nine players left, there are nine boards placed around different trees, each contains 10 facts about each player. They have TWO MINUTES to memorize them and then the final quiz will begin. TWO MINUTES? GET REAL. WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ALL ARE? RAIN MAN?

Anyway, the winner gets the “Safety Pardon”, this hideous looking immunity idol made of dark wood and straw sticking from the top. The two minutes pass and the questions were: who cares, the last one is to me the most important. Who has a phobia of clowns? The answer is JeffGator, I guess Shakes The Clown and Krusty The Clown really do a number on you, huh Jeff?

Everyone gets this question right. EXCEPT, Manesh and John. Now if I were a good spoiler, I would tell you all that this is foreshadowing of things to come. BUT, since I’m NOT a good spoiler, I really should not waste your time by telling you all this, cause I couldn’t be right? Right?

Anyway, the winner was, DRUMROLL PLEASE?!!!!! Amanda. She says she’s happy cause she’s such a type A personality and crap. She didn’t need the pardon anyway; all she succeeded in was getting a big target on her.

At this time, we get more Manesh bashing (which you all know by now, that I love), you have heard it all before and this is long and I’m tired. JeffGator does say that Manesh has “diarrhea of the mouth” which I have to admit was pretty funny and right on the money.

JeffGator also says in confessional that he has been trying to convince the others to nominate John, because he is a physical threat. You little manipulative peep, trying to be the cutest guy there, huh?

OMH!!!!! They all FINALLY go to the “Exiled Elimination Court”. Mutant Jason instructs them to sit down, there are two rows and behind each person there is a bucket full of sand. Mutant Jason explains that they all have to face front, eyes forward at all times while they are there.

He explains how one by one they will get up, and grab the three “tiki sticks” two are marked with “X” and one blank. They will place the marked tikis on the bucket with sand of the two people they want nominated for Exile. The blank one goes on the person they DON’T want Exiled. This could effectively eliminate nomination votes cast against someone. I LOVE IT!!!!!

This is what I was able to tell from the voting. The sequence goes fast, sometimes you cannot tell behind whose bucket the tiki is being placed or what kind of tiki it is. But I did manage this:

Carole: Nominated John and Manesh. Can’t tell who got the blank one.
Amanda: (She of course is safe) nominated Kinley, could not tell the other two.
Meg: OMH!!!!! Meg IS on the island. Boy, this girl is either VERY boring or flying WAAAAY under the radar. She nominates John and Manesh and uses the blank one of Kinley.
Jade: She nominates Carole and Kinley. Can’t tell about the blank one.
Graham: he nominates John and Manesh,
Manesh: Nominates Kinley. Can’t tell about the other two.
John: Nominates Kinley. Can’t tell about the other two.
Kinley: Nominates Manesh.
Jeff: Nominates Manesh and John,

Mutant Jason tells them that Amanda and the non-nominees have to go to camp. The two nominees are: OMH!!!!! I AM A GOOD SPOILER!!!!! It’s Manesh and John. They all say their goodbyes and leave.

Mutant John explains to John and Manesh what will be essentially a gross food challenge. They will get appetizer, main course and dessert.

The appetizer is a jalapeño pepper. They both eat it with no problem. The main course is this disgusting slice of something made out off chopped pig ears. I won’t traumatize you all by telling you how gross this all was and how John threw it up.

JOHN IS EXILED AND MANESH STAYS!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!!! The “hunk” is gone and the creep stays. NOOOOOO!!!!!

John places his mark on the show’s logo, just like Ryan did. He says in his final confessional how surprised he was that this happened. He never saw JeffGator’s plot against him. Poor guy.

Next on Exiled, this one should be good: Manesh returns to camp and starts yelling at them: “I feel like I’m surrounded by a bunch of little people and the only reason I worked my butt off in the competition, is so I could come back and tell you all that”. Got it Manesh, we saw all of it in the preview, can you go away now?

Manesh proceeds to tell Carole: “I won’t let you belittle me because you are better friends with Meg”.

We then we see Mutant Jason asking them if they have ever been buried alive. We see Carole buried in the sand, then Amanda buried in the sand screaming because there is crab on her face. EWWW !!!!!

Winner Yahoo! Survivor Pick 'Em -- SB League and TAR3 PTTE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Asrai 12-22-02 1
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... GeorgiaBelle 12-22-02 2
 I want to join! Chrissy gal 12-23-02 3
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Strider 12-23-02 4
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Q 12-23-02 5
   Hey Q! LionChow 12-23-02 7
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... LionChow 12-23-02 6
   RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... dabo 12-23-02 9
       RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... katem 12-23-02 10
       RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Swami 12-23-02 13
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... magic_star 12-23-02 8
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... L82LIFE 12-23-02 11
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Swami 12-23-02 12
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Exiled producer 12-24-02 14
   RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Mandabear 12-24-02 15
       RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... katem 12-24-02 16
       Hi Amanda! Chrissy gal 12-24-02 17
           RE: Hi Amanda! Mandabear 12-25-02 18
               RE: Hi Amanda! magic_star 12-25-02 19
                   RE: Hi Amanda! Exiled producer 12-25-02 20
                       1 comment, 1 question LionChow 12-27-02 22
               RE: Hi Amanda! LionChow 12-27-02 21
                   RE: Hi Amanda! Mandabear 01-16-03 26
                       RE: Hi Amanda! dabo 01-18-03 27
 Woohoo Katem and Amanda Bebo 12-27-02 23
   RE: Woohoo Katem and Amanda AMAI 01-04-03 24
 RE: Exiled Episode Three Official S... Silvergirl1 01-05-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Oh, Katem, honey......you rock! This was so funny, and it summed up the show perfectly! I have the tapes, and I kept picturing your cute little be-hiney sitting on my couch giving me a play-by-play of the show as it was happening!

You really ought to sign up for more summaries, baby! Great summary, I loved it!

Asrai

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-22-02, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-02 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

Katem,

It has been a couple of weeks since I watched the show. You just made it funnier than it was to begin with. I can see Carole walking back to camp carrying her dead snake. (ewwww) Just rice for me please.

I want to join your "I HATE MANESH" club NOW!!!!

Edited because I am an idiot and forgot to say.....

Excellent work. Honey, you really should write more summaries.

-Belle

Wherever shall I go whatever shall I do.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-23-02, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I want to join!"
So, do we need a secret handshake for our "I HATE MANESH" club?

Great summary Katem, I am so happy you guys are writing these summaries!

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-23-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Well, pretty good for a first summary, I guess. My biggest complaint is that I didn't get a clear picture of your opinion of Manesh.

I'm kidding. Katem, you rock!

Strider
Eliminated, TAR3 Anti-Eliminee Contest / Tied for 9th Place, TAR3 PTTE / Winner, Shorts-Eating.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-23-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Count me in that club as well Katem. I hate Manesh.

Right now I am predicting Jade to coast for quite some time along with the missing Meg. We will see though.3

I'm off to NYC at 5:00 pm today, so I will be out of touch for a while.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hey Q!"

How long are you in town?

12-23-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
What a spoiler, Katem! It's funny you brought it up, cause when I started watching the shows, my first thought was to try and "Shakes" out the bootees. I ended up deciding to resist temptation and just watch it, though the impulse was always there.

>We then get a shot of
>someone screaming, “SNAKE”, and we
>see Graham and Carole and
>all the rest running to
>try and catch it.

I laughed at Carole's full sprint to get there. This girl was INTO it. Must be some Lorena Bobbit thing going on with her desire to "kill the snake".

> Jade (is it me or does she
> look like a younger version
>of Zoe from Survivor: Marquesas)

Now that's just mean, Katem!

>It appears Manesh asked him if he
>was Jewish because Jeff has big nose.

Geez, Manesh is sooooo smooth!

>Graham and Amanda return and they
>tell the others that they
>slept in a bad place
>and all they ate was
>rice, but aside from that
>they were instructed not to
>say a word, that whatever
>they did would come back
>to help them all later.
>In other words these two
>sneaks lied through their teeth.

This is where we really needed Jiffy Probe. He would've called these two out at Tribal Council and made for some real begging and groveling. Mutant Jason has his wig on too tight.

>Who has a phobia of
>clowns? The answer is JeffGator,

A possible shout out to SB????

>OMH!!!!! They all FINALLY go to
>the “Exiled Elimination Court”.

LOL at "Safety Pardon" and “Elimination Court”

>This is what I was able
>to tell from the voting.

Damn, at least somebody was able to follow it.

Katem, thanks for a good laugh, especially on a Monday!

I liked the two-in-jeopardy thing at Elimination Court, though it does tend to make the survivor a leper.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
I, too, couldn't follow the voting, I'm amazed that anyone could! That is a great twist on TC, though, especially with the blank vote thrown in.

Great job, katem! You should do more! Writing summs is fun, huh. And thank you so much for I HATE MANESH! The guy is one of the wildest reality players I've ever seen.

Gooooooooooooo, JEFF! (pst: Carole is soooooooo HOT!) I'll try to get to ep 4 sometime this week, anyone else want to sign aboard (Swami's volunteered to do another if need be).

ARRRRRRR!!!!

12-23-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
I can do another one if you like, but it will have to episode 6 or 7. I'm going on vacation later this week and won't have time until after the 6th of the year. So if someone else decides to sign up, you can give the task to that person. You decide dabo.

Thanks to you peeps for being kind, I was very nervous about my first summary

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
I'll do 5 if no one else signs up, dabo. Let me know.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-23-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Great summary Katem! Very funny!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Great job Katem!!! You wrote a wonderful summary. If this was your first summary, you really need to do more. This was very funny. I've never seen the show, but you made me feel like I was watching right along with you.

Katem ROCKS! (Oh, and hon, I HATE MANESH too )

L82life

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
Congratulations, Katem. Not only are you no longer a Summary Virgin, but you nailed it so well! And just in time for Christmas. What more could anyone ask for? Well, maybe Manesh's garnished head on a platter...

Exiled producer 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-24-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Exiled%20producer Click to send private message to Exiled%20producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
I just wanted to say that you all have done a great job on the summaries! I love to read them ! I can't wait to read the episode 4 summary ( even though I've seen it ;) !

Mandabear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-24-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mandabear Click to send private message to Mandabear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
I just wanted to write to clarify on how the Elimination Court works. Each person, other than the person who wins the 'pardon' gets a Tiki man put into the sand bucket behind them. Two of them have 'X's on them and the other ones are all blank. You don't only give out three Tiki men - you give one to every player. The editing may have made this fact unclear, but thats how the game works. This way they have NO idea who votes for them - just that they had the most 'X's behind them. Also - the summaries in general cannot be compeltely trusted as to who says what. In almost all of the summaries I have read - there has been a misquoting - just to remind everyone to watch the show for themselves and don't always go by what the summary says. Lastly, thanks - but I didn't need to lose more weight - trust me.

12-24-02, 01:52 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"
> Lastly, thanks - but
>I didn't need to lose
>more weight - trust me.

Amanda honey, the summaries are all just for fun. I was just joshing, don't be offended

As for the tikis, thanks for the clarification. The editing is VERY unclear about that. Good to know for future reference.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-02, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Hi Amanda!"
Hi Amanda,

Don't take much of what we say seriously (except that we LOVE Jeff). We just love to write our opinions about the "characters" the editors chose to show us on Exiled. We know that we cannot know the "real" you by watching an edited version of what went on out there. And we know that the "summaries" are not "factual", but rather amusing synopses of the show.

12-25-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mandabear Click to send private message to Mandabear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hi Amanda!"
Sorry for taking things so personally. It's hard though to just sit back and read people badmouthing you and your buddies - A wise friend of mine from the show (who everyone seems to hate but I absolutely adore) told me to take the criticism with a grain of salt - so thats what I'll try to do now. Other than that your summaries are all VERY funny and clever and keep up the good work. It's interesting to read how others see our show -because of course we know exactly what happened and how people really were - editing can do a lot.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-25-02, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hi Amanda!"
Hey Amanda...I just wanted to say you were one of my favorites! I was hoping you would make it to the final 4! But such is life.
WTG on the show!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Exiled producer 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-25-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Exiled%20producer Click to send private message to Exiled%20producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hi Amanda!"
Hey, Amanda ( i think it is you Amanda ) just take it with a grain of salt, as your buddy says, editing the show was difficult and trying to clear certain things up also was difficult working with the footage. I am glad to hear all the feedback because we like to know what everyone else thinks of the show. Well i look forward to more summaries! Thanks

12-27-02, 10:27 AM (EST)
22. "1 comment, 1 question"
Thank you as well for coming to our little playground. I really enjoyed watching the Exiled shows that I've seen so far, and I just wanted to congratulate you guys on throwing some good unique twists on the Survivor theme. Good work, especially considering the limited budget you had to work with.

My question is simple... what was the deal with the red wig???

12-27-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Hi Amanda!"
First of all, very cool of you to pop in here and sound off!

I just want to reiterate what Katem said and that is that one of the things we love to do around here is lampoon the good folks from the various reality shows. Please, please don't take any of it seriously or personally! It's just us being the goofballs that we are. (--boy, doesn't that sound like a 'boys will be boys' kind of disclaimer--)

While you're here, I'd love you to answer one question, and yes, it's gonna be a "spoiler" question, so don't read further if you folks don't want to know...

I was rather surprised at your decision to not keep fighting at the tribal council. You, more so than any of the others, seemed to have the strength and smarts to go on a long immunity run. Plus, from what I could see, you seem like a very competitive person. What made you choose to do what you did?

P.S. - Other than the obvious pro-Jeff slant that I and most of us around here have, you were my other favorite. Good luck to you in your future.

01-16-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hi Amanda!"
Hi LionChow
Sorry I didn't reply sooner- school just started nd I've been busy getting back into the swing of things. I wanted to thank you for your kind words towards me as well as the encouragement. I REALLY appreciate it. To answer your question - I know it looked like a cop out when I decided to give up on the challenge and let Kinley win. The truth behind it is that I was just tired of being on the island with people who didn't want me around. If I had beaten Kinley - it would have been me and Jade - along with 4 people whose mission it was to get us off. I wanted to hang out with my Exiled buddies - which I thought happened when one gets voted off. I won't say what does in fact happen - in case the producers want to keep that secret. But I saw the chance to spend th rest of the week with my boys - all of which I probably wouldn't see again for a long time. I was willing to forfeit my chance at money- to see my new friends. I know it may be hard to relate to - you would just have to be in a similar situation - and see if money is all that important to you. Thanks for the question - I hope that cleared it up for you.

Also - thanks to all who are doing the summaries - they are hilarious and well written!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Hi Amanda!"
You're welcome, Amanda! I thought you played the game very well, despite "giving up" at the crunch. Hope everything is going well for you now.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Woohoo Katem and Amanda"
Nice first summary, dear. Those of us who don't get to watch the show appreciate your efforts to keep us informed and laughing.

And cool, we have a contestant posting here! Welcome, welcome, Amanda! As others have said, any statements in summaries are for humor attempts only and are only commentaries on your character in the story, not you as a person. The true commentary on you as a person is that you were cool enough to pop in here and say hello - always worth mega points! After all, you can see how loyal the peeps are to Jeff since he had been posting here. Thanks for being such a good sport to join in on the games. I'm sure you'll be peppered with questions from people dying to hear the inside story.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-03, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Woohoo Katem and Amanda"
Katem, lovely first summary. You're a natural - you got into the rhythm very quickly and it was flowing nicely and humourously by about half-way through. I hope you sign up to do all kinds of more summaries!

Welcome to Amanda. Even tho I'm unable to watch the show (but it will eventually come to Canada on Outdoor Life Network, I bet!), what Bebo said about you coming here to post. Courageous, and educational. We're all Survivor fans (or almost all!) and you've actually lived the experience, more than we have. Welcome to the world of Funny Recaps.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-03, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Exiled Episode Three Official Summary !!!!!"

Congratulations Katem! You did a wonderful job summarizing the show and providing us with some humour, too!

Welcome, welcome to MandaBear. We love it when Exilees (Isn't that what you would call an Exiled contestant?) come join our message boards. IMHO you looked great and don't have to lose weight.

Story Competitions website

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •