The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I want AMY to win!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-02, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I want AMY to win!!"
yep...i admit it....i think it would be soooo wonderful
to see that girl pull it out after all she has been through.
i laughed when her little brother said...."i shot me some doves" and she said GREAT!.....OMG on national TV! the PEACE bird of all things....i cringed....

but you can tell she wants to "rise above her standing in life" or at least what looks like her standing in life.....she drinks too much....but she now knows (thanks to marcellas the self righteous pompous a$$) how selfish she is...

i think she has a heart of gold....and i want her to rise above all the "game players"....i know...i know..that is what they are supposed to be doing..."playing the game"...but i am sick of all of them...and

HERE's to AMY! win win win..

molly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I want AMY to win!! Chrissy gal 09-15-02 1
   RE: I want AMY to win!! MollyTV 09-15-02 2
       RE: I want AMY to win!! nailbone 09-16-02 4
 RE: I want AMY to win!! SurvivinDawg 09-15-02 3
   RE: I want AMY to win!! managerr 09-16-02 5
       RE: I want AMY to win!! SurvivinDawg 09-16-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-15-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I want AMY to win!!"
From Webster's Dictionary: dove n. 1. Any of various widely distributed birds of the family Columbidae, which includes the pigeons, having a small head and a characteristic cooing call.

In some places in the U.S. they call any bird from the pigeon family a dove. In Colorado, pigeons who live on rocks are called "Rock Doves".

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I want AMY to win!!"
and in memphis tennessee they call doves......?

mollytv

a dove is a dove is a dove...
peace baby

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I want AMY to win!!"
They call 'em doves. but the "peace" dove is a white dove, while the kind the kid shot are a different type. Not the same thing at all.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-02, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I want AMY to win!!"
i laughed when her little brother said...."i shot me some doves" and she said GREAT!.....OMG on national TV! the PEACE bird of all things....i cringed....

I LOVED it! I'm stunned that made it to live television, but I loved it.

I'm also glad that three of the four had the GOOD SENSE to take the money in the cellphone challenge! Lisa, you were STUPID for not taking that money with only TWO weeks left to go!!!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-16-02, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I want AMY to win!!"
First off--I would have sold out at 10,000. But I admire Lisa for sticking to her guns and having the (naive) faith that the house bond was stronger than a few thousand dollars.

Amy was definitely smart to have taken it--she was already out the door.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I want AMY to win!!"
All three were smart to take the money. I would've taken it (I'd have said at least one "no" to see if they up the ante) and I would've told everyone "Yes, I did it, and you should have, too!"

Ten THOUSAND dollars? Fifteen thousand? Er, LISA! Those are THREE ZEROS after that 10 or 15!!!!

In BB2, I think only Bunky... or maybe Bunky and one other person took the money. And they gave Bunky hell for it. Sheesh, TAKE THE MONEY!!!

My life needs bumper music and a laughtrack.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •