The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Villian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-20-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Villian"
Now that Survivor 4 is over, we have no spoiling to do and we had debated about who the "villian" from Survivor 4 was here in the Spoiler Board. So I feel this is the proper place to discuss this.

Reflecting back, who was the villian Mark Burnett was talking about.

I heard some talk John earlier and now it looks evident to me that he was never a villian. I think you still have to stick with Sean with Rob being a close 2. Sean because if you look at his popularity he was so disliked until the end of the game and that at the end his eruption at TC makes him pull away from Rob.

I could also see Rob because he was always causing turmoil. He was the one aways mixing things up.

I go back and forth and am now actually leaning with Rob as the Villian.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rob was the villian DVK 05-20-02 1
   RE: Rob was the villian zzz 05-20-02 2
       Just funny how no one wanted to bel... Wacko Jacko 05-20-02 5
 Rob Mariano !!!! katem 05-20-02 3
 RE: The Villain MatineeIdol 05-20-02 4
 RE: The Villian Bebo 05-20-02 6
   RE: The Villian In The Woods 05-20-02 7
   Purple Rock gets my Villain Vote al... Rain Crow 05-20-02 10
 LOTS of villians... SurvivinDawg 05-20-02 8
   RE: LOTS of villians... zzz 05-20-02 9
       RE: LOTS of villians... erikman 05-20-02 11
           Vee as a Villian Wacko Jacko 05-22-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DVK 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DVK Click to send private message to DVK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rob was the villian"
Rob was the villian!!
Sean was just an idiot, a racist, ranting, "representin" idiot.
Rob played an underhanded on pupose stir it up plan. Which was the only hand he had to play at the time, a smart move.

DVK

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob was the villian"
Remember--MB played up Rob as the Robfather. OF COURSE Rob was the villain.

My personal villain, however, is MB.

05-20-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Just funny how no one wanted to believe it at the time"
I agree the more I thought about Rob was a bigger Villian than Sean. He was the one who stirred the kettle.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rob Mariano !!!!"
Hands down, he was THE nastiest villain that this show has ever seen. No matter what crap he says now, I don't believe a word that comes out of that suckers mouth.

Sean was not a villain, he just said things that people did not want to hear, he was a big mouth, but he was not really nasty to anyone.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Villain"
Mark Burnett is the evil villain. I cannot believe that Pappy was screwed over the way that he was.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Villian"
The purple rock was the villain.

Rude snot fluent in Sarcastic...and those are my good points.

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Villian"
Rob until the end. He even had to do the Kleenex thing on the last show. Granted it was funny, but he had to get in one last jab. It even appeard he was sitting by himself. Obviously no loved lost between him and John. Didn't appear to much interacting between him and the others.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Purple Rock gets my Villain Vote also!"
Biggest BS thing of the whole series! Pappy now holds the unique honor of being the one and only person to get voted off during TC without getting ANY, repeat ANY votes.* What a crock! There is no strategy to random chance...unless you are wearing the immunity necklace I suppose. Grumble-mumble-grouch-groan...

*(Skupin didn't leave during TC, so he doesn't count. Skupin has his own unique departure!)

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-02, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "LOTS of villians..."
Although Rob was the most outward "bad guy", there was no shortage of bad guys in this series. There was left-and-right backstabbing, lying and word-breaking from Kathy, Vee, Neleh, Paschal, Sean, John, Zoe and Tammy.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LOTS of villians..."
There was
>left-and-right backstabbing, lying and word-breaking
>from Kathy, Vee, Neleh, Paschal,
>Sean, John, Zoe and Tammy.

Just one question--to whom did Kathy ever backstab, lie or break her word to?

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LOTS of villians..."
the last show v was the villian if she would have been edited to be the bad guy earlyer s4 would have been better

05-22-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
12. "Vee as a Villian"
The alliance switch on Kathy was by far her biggest turn as a villian, but there were other times she pulled a few not so nice things like when she voted for Hunter or even pat instead of Sarah. She sided with two of the series biggest villians: Rob And Sean. And she even turned on Rob.

The problem with the editing was that Vee got maybe a total of 30 minutes out of all the episodes combined (20 from the last episode).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •