The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
Yes, I have. But it was called Survivor: Amazon, and the first episode was a lot more entertaining than Vanauatu's first episode. Let's compare and contrast the two, shall we?

Like Amazon, we have the men versus the women. But sadly, we didn't seem to have the sexual tension between the two. Maybe that will show up in later episodes. We also have the contestant with a disability. At least MB changed the gender this time. There are young, cute girls who don't do much and have large breasts and a few older women who do all the work. And the men were way ahead in the IC, only to lose their lead on the balance beam. *rolls eyes* OK, MB, we get it! Anytime you want to give an advantage to the women, you throw in the balance beam.

Vanauatu even has a guy who looks like Matteo.

Could we please get some original story lines?

And no Rob Cesternino! Rob's comments were the best part of Amazon. Sorry, but Bubba's country metaphors don't hold a candle to Rob's observations.

Based on the first episode, I'm getting the feeling it will be similar to Thailand. Gosh, I hope I am wrong.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Surv... frisky 09-17-04 1
 RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Surv... SatHizFakShon 09-17-04 2
 bustiest cast so far! moonbaby 09-17-04 3
   RE: bustiest cast so far! frisky 09-17-04 5
       I was suprised too moonbaby 09-17-04 7
       RE: bustiest cast so far! tvhead 09-24-04 10
           RE: bustiest cast so far! miamicatt 09-24-04 11
 RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Surv... Tiggertramp 09-17-04 4
 RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Surv... KObrien_fan 09-17-04 6
 RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Surv... KeithFan 09-22-04 8
 LMAO! steppingrazor42 09-24-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
The "Ya, sure!" tribe is the spitting image of the Amazon chicks, except they are much more boobular. I have a feeling DH will watch this installment regularly. (boobs...installment...get it?)

I had to laugh at the guys' response to Jiffy's prodding at TC about the ladies. "So how about those girls! Hubba hubba!" and the guys talked about them from a competition perspective. MB and Jiffy must have been heartbroken.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

SatHizFakShon 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SatHizFakShon Click to send private message to SatHizFakShon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
Was Clay (thailand) hired as the dialect coach for these contestants?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "bustiest cast so far!"
In a few more seasons the women won't be able to do any of the challenges since just walking upright will be a problem.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: bustiest cast so far!"
Did you notice when the biggest boob of all, the dark-haired boobular woman with the leathery skin, was jumping up and down after the challenge, HER BOOBS DID NOT MOVE AT ALL?! And she's jumping up and down! I mean, I jiggle when I *BURP* fer cryin out loud! That is just scary.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I was suprised too"
considering most basketballs bounce.
*snicker*

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: bustiest cast so far!"
yes implants are scary they aren't real!!!!!!!

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: bustiest cast so far!"
We were expecting one to asplode when she was trying to get the bananas outta that tree!

MC Kitt-Katt in the hizzouse

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
Yes. See Survivor 1- wait, what freaking number are we on? Do we care anymore?

The dang people look like the same ones we have seen before.

Blah blah blah can't understand your hillbillyass blah blah blah boobs flash the boobs I was brought on just for my boobs blah blah blah blah I work you boob off blah blah blah we suck because our dinkies get in the way blah blah blah...

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
Actually I think Chris will turn out the most similar to Rob C. He seems to understand the game from a strategic standpoint and will not hesitate to stir things up.

2004 A S S
Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"

Man, if we would have to go through another month of former-Sookjai pagonging--ARGH!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "LMAO!"
I was just going to post this!
Double YAWN............
The young'uns vs. the ol' uns!!!! eekkk, it doesn't make for good Survivor if you ask me.
Will we ever not have 4-5 half naked women b!tching about stuff while the other's work.
I hope it gets better and the gaming doesn't revolve around young vs. old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •