URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 2737
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"*Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"

Posted by bebekid on 09-17-04 at 11:06 AM
Yes, I have. But it was called Survivor: Amazon, and the first episode was a lot more entertaining than Vanauatu's first episode. Let's compare and contrast the two, shall we?

Like Amazon, we have the men versus the women. But sadly, we didn't seem to have the sexual tension between the two. Maybe that will show up in later episodes. We also have the contestant with a disability. At least MB changed the gender this time. There are young, cute girls who don't do much and have large breasts and a few older women who do all the work. And the men were way ahead in the IC, only to lose their lead on the balance beam. *rolls eyes* OK, MB, we get it! Anytime you want to give an advantage to the women, you throw in the balance beam.

Vanauatu even has a guy who looks like Matteo.

Could we please get some original story lines?

And no Rob Cesternino! Rob's comments were the best part of Amazon. Sorry, but Bubba's country metaphors don't hold a candle to Rob's observations.

Based on the first episode, I'm getting the feeling it will be similar to Thailand. Gosh, I hope I am wrong.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: *Yawn* Haven't I seen this Survivor before?"
Posted by frisky on 09-17-04 at 11:16 AM
The "Ya, sure!" tribe is the spitting image of the Amazon chicks, except they are much more boobular. I have a feeling DH will watch this installment regularly. (boobs...installment...get it?)

I had to laugh at the guys' response to Jiffy's prodding at TC about the ladies. "So how about those girls! Hubba hubba!" and the guys talked about them from a competition perspective. MB and Jiffy must have been heartbroken.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by SatHizFakShon on 09-17-04 at 11:18 AM
Was Clay (thailand) hired as the dialect coach for these contestants?

"bustiest cast so far!"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-17-04 at 11:40 AM
In a few more seasons the women won't be able to do any of the challenges since just walking upright will be a problem.

"RE: bustiest cast so far!"
Posted by frisky on 09-17-04 at 12:33 PM
Did you notice when the biggest boob of all, the dark-haired boobular woman with the leathery skin, was jumping up and down after the challenge, HER BOOBS DID NOT MOVE AT ALL?! And she's jumping up and down! I mean, I jiggle when I *BURP* fer cryin out loud! That is just scary.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"I was suprised too"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-17-04 at 01:38 PM
considering most basketballs bounce.
*snicker*

Posted by tvhead on 09-24-04 at 03:39 PM
yes implants are scary they aren't real!!!!!!!

Posted by miamicatt on 09-24-04 at 03:53 PM
We were expecting one to asplode when she was trying to get the bananas outta that tree!

MC Kitt-Katt in the hizzouse

Posted by Tiggertramp on 09-17-04 at 11:59 AM
Yes. See Survivor 1- wait, what freaking number are we on? Do we care anymore?

The dang people look like the same ones we have seen before.

Blah blah blah can't understand your hillbillyass blah blah blah boobs flash the boobs I was brought on just for my boobs blah blah blah blah I work you boob off blah blah blah we suck because our dinkies get in the way blah blah blah...

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Posted by KObrien_fan on 09-17-04 at 12:37 PM
Actually I think Chris will turn out the most similar to Rob C. He seems to understand the game from a strategic standpoint and will not hesitate to stir things up.

2004 A S S
Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

Posted by KeithFan on 09-22-04 at 03:22 PM

Man, if we would have to go through another month of former-Sookjai pagonging--ARGH!

"LMAO!"
Posted by steppingrazor42 on 09-24-04 at 01:20 AM
I was just going to post this!
Double YAWN............
The young'uns vs. the ol' uns!!!! eekkk, it doesn't make for good Survivor if you ask me.
Will we ever not have 4-5 half naked women b!tching about stuff while the other's work.
I hope it gets better and the gaming doesn't revolve around young vs. old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11