The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Frank finally gets it right...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-29-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Frank finally gets it right...."
What's most amazing about this race is that Marg keeps putting up with Frank. He treats her like garbage and then admits that sometimes he can be "stupid". Understatement of the year.

If FM wins, they should just hand the check to her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Frank finally gets it right.... Cole 11-29-01 1
   RE: Frank finally gets it right.... Denyse 11-29-01 2
       RE: Frank finally gets it right.... Canada Girl 11-29-01 3
           RE: Frank finally gets it right.... samced 11-29-01 4
               RE: Frank finally gets it right.... realityluver 11-29-01 5
   RE: Frank finally gets it right.... L82LIFE 11-29-01 6
       RE: Frank finally gets it right.... trigirl 11-29-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-01, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
Frank is just a little high strung and very competitive. In such a high stress situation I don't blame him for being unable to keep outbursts in check. I'm not condoning him for behaving this way, it's just his personality and different people deal with stress in different ways. I was glad to see that after the incident in the Thai shopping mall he recognized that he needed to apologize to his wife and he did so. Some people, like Margarita, are just more tolerant of people like this. I have a good friend who can be really nice to me at some times but other times generally treats me like $hit. I put up with the bad as well as the good. I guess I just continue to give people chances because I know that deep down, there is good somewhere there. That's how I think Margarita deals with Frank and I understand.

Denyse 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-01, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denyse Click to send private message to Denyse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
Frank is just so annoying...I think he apologised to Marge just because the camera was there, & he didn't want to look that bad on TV.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-01, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
He's looked waaaay worse in the first few episodes when he was pushing Marg around and insulting everything she did and said. I think he has made vast improvements since them, and have gone from intensely disliking them to hoping that they will win. I think he apologized because he's trying to mend his ways and be a better sport.

samced 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samced Click to send private message to samced Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
I agree, IF frank only apologized because of the camaras, he would have spend the entire race apologizing.
I have liked him from the get go.
Hope they win

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
I agree Samced.

As for all the Frank haters out there, this is my two cents worth...I think Margarita has a part in the blame for the way Frank treats her. She's the one that puts up with it. Frank can only get away with this kind of behavior if she allows it. I read on another board that they have been together since high school, so believe me, she knew what she was getting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing Frank. He does need to be checked, but that's my opinion. Some people can deal with that type of behavior better than others. I'm definitely not the one. My best friend is married to someone who acts EXACTLY like Frank and I asked her how she puts up with that mess. She said she ignores him and it doesn't bother her. I can't stand it, but then again that's me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can't hate Frank for his actions without putting a little blame on Margarita for putting up with it. With that said, they are now and have always been my favorites to win this thing. In my book they are already winners (as are the other two remaining teams).

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
I totally agree, Cole. My Husband and I have a great relationship- we rarely argue, etc. However, there are times when we are trying to do home improvement chores or traveling, if things go wrong and we get stressed he becomes a total jerk. Like Marg, I'll let it go to a certain extent. But if it goes too far and pisses me off, then I'll let him have it back. Some people do deal with stress differently. I don't think Frank was truly angry (he did have a little smirk on his face). I think he just gets frustrated. I've always liked F&M. I'd love to see them win now that my Frats are gone.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-01, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Frank finally gets it right...."
Does anyone know if the 'Separated Parents' make it after this? This is a high stress race and if that is as bad as their fighting gets, its not that bad. I hope they win and that their marriage works! What a way to try getting back together.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •