The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Were the Festers on Rosie?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ykchan 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Were the Festers on Rosie?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-01 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Yes they were, scroll down...also, I noticed Nancy and Emily on the show a couple of weeks ago -- did Rosie talk to them?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Were the Festers on Rosie? ykchan 11-29-01 1
   RE: Were the Festers on Rosie? Cole 11-29-01 2
   RE: Were the Festers on Rosie? Canada Girl 11-29-01 3
       RE: Were the Festers on Rosie? ykchan 11-29-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-29-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Were the Festers on Rosie?"
Okay, I didn't miss it after all. The guys said that the camel ride was one of the tougher things that they did. They also gave kudos to Nancy and Emily for helping them out because they almost overslept at a couple of the pit stops, and Momily woke them up. The marriage proposal came at the end.

Rosie kept saying that the Frats should get their own sitcom, or give tours of NYC!

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Were the Festers on Rosie?"
I missed Rosie, but thanks for the recap. Now I know what Nancy meant on the Early Show a few weeks ago when she said that Kevin and Drew were good to them, and they were good to Kevin and Drew in return. I kept wondering what Momily had done that could be considered "watching out" for them. It's too bad that the Festers and Momily didn't squeeze the Guidos out of the final four. Now as the Guidos prepare to try and win in their "own special way", it pains me to realize that Momily's error has costed us the Festers as well.

Go LAWYERS!
Go FRANGARITA!

ANYONE BUT GUIDO!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Were the Festers on Rosie?"
What marriage proposal? I haven't seen Rosie in a while.

Oh man, If Kevin and Drew gave tours of NYC, how fast would I be there!!!!

11-29-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Were the Festers on Rosie?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-01 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Oh, okay. At the end, Drew (ugh, whoever the taller one is -- why can't I get their names right) told Rosie before she shook his hand that he wanted to do something. He mentioned about peoples' reactions when he gave away his girlfriend Rose's necklace to the airport clerk instead, so he decided that (even though he didn't get the million) to make it up. And then he walked to the front row and presented his surprised girlfriend with an engagement ring!

I will also add that Rosie gave them plane tickets to New Orleans to see the Super Bowl! Also, Paul and Amie were on the show as well ... they were standing on the stage to the side as several clips of the Frats' classic one-liners played.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •