The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A question about the jury?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-29-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A question about the jury?"
Hi, I typed this in the Survivor Fanatic board and some suggested I write it over here.

I hope no one has ever posted this before. If they did i missed it.
I have been wondering this since Survivor 2.

When the Jury is away, what do they get to watch to determine who is playing the game best? They don't walk around camp or sit in a corner near by. What do they see? Is it just the tribal council or do they view videos?

If it's videos, do they edit out comments by the remaining survivors about the bootees on the Jury? For instance, Robert, Zoe and Tammy seemed to stab John in the back.

Also can the bootees give each other their views on the remaining Suvivors?

What do the bootees on teh jury actually see?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A question about the jury? steppingrazor42 04-29-02 1
   RE: A question about the jury? Icis 04-29-02 4
       RE: A question about the jury? steppingrazor42 04-29-02 7
 RE: A question about the jury? lionsroar 04-29-02 2
   RE: A question about the jury? Femme 04-29-02 3
       RE: A question about the jury? Fast Eddie 04-30-02 8
   RE: A question about the jury? westgirl98 04-30-02 9
       RE: A question about the jury? Bebo 04-30-02 10
 RE: A question about the jury? discus 04-29-02 5
 JUST CURIOUS MikeD 04-29-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-02, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A question about the jury?"
Hi, I am sure someone else will have more detailed information than I will have, but here's what I have always been lead to believe.....
The jury only gets to see the remaining survivors during Tribal Council, (they don't get to watch clips and stuff like that)Jeff usually asks juicier questions at TC as more people join the jury so they can see the way the game is playing out since they've been gone. While they are kicking back at the resort waiting for the final vote I don't think it's illegal to talk with other jury members about the game (ex. In S3 Brandon telling Kelly that Frank voted for her when he got axed.) I do think MB discourages the jury from revealing their FINAL votes to eachother, thus making the mystery of the soul survivor much more interesting. But as far as a limit being set on HOW MUCH they are allowed to speak to eachother about the game once voted out, someone else will have to answer that one.

Icis 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Icis Click to send private message to Icis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A question about the jury?"
thus making the mystery of the soul survivor much more interesting.

You do mean SOLE Survivor, right? Sorry, steppingrazor, but the "soul survivor" thing really made me giggle.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A question about the jury?"
lmao...whoops!!!Thanks for the correction!

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A question about the jury?"
They only see tribal council. No videos.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-29-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A question about the jury?"
I'm sure they also get tons more time to listen to Jeff's needling than what is finally aired. I find it hard to believe that the remaining players show up, talk for a minute and a half, then vote.

They must be asked a ton more questions than we get to see, and it's likely, too, that they get to see more of the other survivor's reactions to someone's answer. (ie. eye-rolling, nodding, or what have you.)

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-02, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A question about the jury?"
According to MB in one of his books, TC goes on for 20 minutes to half an hour. Jeffy spends all his non-RC, non-IC time watching videos of what has been going on, so he can come up with lots of good questions. Mind you, this bothers me somewhat, as it violates confidentiality. If people have a secret alliance, Jeffy essentially lets the cat out of the bag.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A question about the jury?"
Alicia had said in an early interview that the jury did get to see the remaining players play if they chose too but the players couldnt talk to the jury. She said there was a lot of manipulation going on. If this post is still around it would be on that particular board. As far as the jury what's the rumour on all 14 people getting to vote? they would have to have some knowledge of what was going on,also on the morning show John had said he and 2 other's got tatoo's, the next week it was Zoe's belt buckle that was hidden from view so I feel The general is the next to go.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-02, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A question about the jury?"
>as the jury what's the
>rumour on all 14 people
>getting to vote? they would
>have to have some knowledge
>of what was going on,also
>on the morning show John
>had said he and 2
>other's got tatoo's, the next
>week it was Zoe's belt
>buckle that was hidden from
>view so I feel The
>general is the next to
>go.

14 on jury - a TP "spoiler" that has been disproven on a number of thresds

Zoe's belt buckle was hidden because it said bullsh!t -- not exactly TV material

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

discus 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail discus Click to send private message to discus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A question about the jury?"
According to Jerri from S3; when a person is voted out and joins the jury, the following morning they all gather for breakfast with the producers and have a sort of round table, where whoever is already on the jury gets to ask questions of the new member and there is a sort of debriefing where the new jury member tells them what happened in the last three days. After that, according to Jerri, they are not allowed to talk about it.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "JUST CURIOUS"
How do you guys know for sure that they only see what happens at tribal council? Has anyone ever talked about this?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •