The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

I'm sorry folks, but this is another week where I don't have a lot of time to write this -- but besides, it's not like I even have to, shakes did a nice job of outlining the overall possibilities here and then Kraut and shakes (among many others) did great jobs here and here of summarizing why a ROBERT boot seems most likely.

Plus, as I learned last week, hey, sometimes you have to trust the popular message board vote

Therefore, in case you haven't figured it out by now, let me be clear -- ROBERT is our official bootee prediction.

Of course a TAMMY immunity victory is key to most scenarios involving a ROBERT boot, therefore she is our pick for the immunity winner.

As far as the Reward Challenge goes, frankly I have little clue and don't really tend to follow that discussion too closely, but if my fellow Blue Men sleeeve and Ayak are both going with the team of Tammy/Vecepia, then hey, that's good enough for me.

On the off-chance that the popular message board pick of ROBERT is wrong, then I'll defer to both the second most popular message board pick and our SurvivorBlows public poll leader and go with TAMMY as our alternate bootee selection.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... aymelek 04-25-02 1
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... shakes the clown 04-25-02 2
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivinDawg 04-25-02 3
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... shakes the clown 04-25-02 4
           RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... idiotcowboy 04-25-02 5
               No alliances? AyaK 04-25-02 7
               RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... true 04-25-02 8
           RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivorBlows 04-25-02 11
               RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... shakes the clown 04-25-02 13
                   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivorBlows 04-25-02 14
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... Kokoro 04-25-02 6
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... Java 04-25-02 9
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... Kokoro 04-25-02 10
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... oGenesis 04-25-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-02, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
Now why would ya want to go & listen to us, Webby?
*giggle*

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-02, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
Don't feel too bad Webby, I just checked the vote thresd and NOBODY got this one right. Not a single person who picked Zzzzz correctly identified the circumstances that would lead to her vote.

A lot of people predicted the S/V/T/R alliance and Zzzzz leaving via the tie breaker,and we all know how that turned out.

Everyone else seemed to predict that SuperMu would catch wind of Zzzzzz's flipflopping and vote her off for that ala Brandon and Kelly, but that didn't happen either.

What we did see and what nobody predicted was that the SuperMu would band together and make a completely emotionally detached decision in picking the top immunity threat as opposed to the person they were most annoyed with. One thing we forgot as spoilers since we haven't seen any evidence of it since the first three episodes, is just how horribly weak and pathetic Robert is in ANY sort of challenge. Friggen Pappy would probably lap him in a 50 yard dash right about now.

And the best part was when the hypocritcal alliance tried to claim that there were "no more alliances" and then they went ahead and whacked Zzzzz. I guess all five of them just happened to vote for Zzzzz in one big giant coincidence. Sure thing, no alliance there. What they really meant is that they want to play the rest of the game with "no more competing alliances".

And damn Robert, way to go out with class. idiot.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
Under the influence of scotch and amaretto "godfathers"... and tooting my own horn *tooot!* I at least did put in my vote message that everyone might gang up on Zoe (a'la Brandon). Of course, it would have been nicer if I had *voted* that way

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-25-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
>Under the influence of scotch and
>amaretto "godfathers"... and tooting my
>own horn *tooot!* I
>at least did put in
>my vote message that everyone
>might gang up on Zoe
>(a'la Brandon).

...yeah, but that's not even true. Brandon got ganged up on for being a flipflopper, Zzzz got voted out for being the biggest Immunity threat left from Rotu. Nobody mentioned that as a possible reason that Zzzz would get tossed tonight. Hey Dawg, feel free to join me in the Spoiler Island Loser Lodge alongside such other losers tonight as OFG, Sleeeve, AyaK and the Cat. Damn, that reads like an SB Hall of Fame of Losers, someone go make commemorative plaques.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
Well I may not have stated that last night in my rambling but I had considered it... you'll have to take my word for that though

-ICB

PS: I still think it was as much they would never never trust her back in to the group that was the key to her being booted, and that part I DID get right, and it was all because true convinced me of it last night in chat (then went off and voted for Robert ) *hugs* for true!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "No alliances?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see people voting in the splintered fashion that Pagong did. I'm not going to see it in S4, though.

My hat is off to those people who correctly predicted the Zoe boot, even if they did have a different analysis than the one that MB showed us (shakes, you should know better than to put too much creedence in an MB production's editing!).

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
>Well I may not have stated
>that last night in my
>rambling but I had considered
>it... you'll have to take
>my word for that though
>

Yes, its true!

>PS: I still think it was
>as much they would never
>never trust her back in
>to the group that was
>the key to her being
>booted, and that part I
>DID get right, and it
>was all because true convinced
>me of it last night
>in chat (then went off
>and voted for Robert
>) *hugs* for true!

Damnit damnit damnit!!! I can't believe I finally got one right, and for the right reasons, and for the first time decided to follow the herd! I will give myself credit for sticking to the Tammy IC win, even though several tried to argue otherwise. Well, Cowboy, I'm glad one of us listened to me.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-25-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
Oh come on, who the hell is shakes fooling, he's just pissed that his Mamma is now all alone as the #1 ranked player in Spoiler Island (and guessing the RC winner correctly where he got it wrong)

It should be an interesting morning tomorrow around the Clown family's breakfast table (and then all day at the family law firm...)

-SB

04-25-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
>It should be an interesting morning
>tomorrow around the Clown family's
>breakfast table (and then all
>day at the family law
>firm...)

....I'm calling in sick So, I take it NOBODY had Zzzzz in the Island.

04-25-02, 11:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
>So, I take it NOBODY had Zzzzz in the Island.

Na, six people did:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID27/43.shtml

Though looking back, it now makes sense how come no one knew about Zoe's vote -- because it never helped her get any further in the game (and for some reason during all her butt-kissing she never bothered to offer it as "evidence" of her non-alliance status.)

-SB

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
<<And damn Robert, way to go out with class. idiot.>>

Honestly, eh? It was obvious he had no idea they were getting rid of Zoe....I loved when he called the only people who could save him "a bunch of nobodies"

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
And the best part was when the hypocritcal alliance tried to claim that there were "no more alliances" and then they went ahead and whacked Zzzzz. I guess all five of them just happened to vote for Zzzzz in one big giant coincidence. Sure thing, no alliance there. What they really meant is that they want to play the rest of the game with "no more competing alliances".

Speaking of hypocritical, how'd ya like Robert's speech at TC about how 'some people' wouldn't admit they had an alliance but he had too much integrity to do that. Must have been his evil twin trying to convince Pappy & Neleh that he wasn't aligned with John.

MB did a great job of hiding what a weiner Robert was at the challenges. We were all blaming John for the lousy performance in the boat during a previous episode, but he was right to keep yelling at Voodoo Bob - the guy couldn't paddle out of a paper bag.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-02, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
<<the guy couldn't paddle out of a paper bag.>>

Honestly, the big lug was really dragging Kathy down in the RC!

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-02, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oGenesis Click to send private message to oGenesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 9 Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

Speaking of hypocritical, how'd ya like Robert's speech at TC about how 'some people' wouldn't admit they had an alliance but he had too much integrity to do that. Must have been his evil twin trying to convince Pappy & Neleh that he wasn't aligned with John.

You hit the nail on the coffin right there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •