The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-24-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RC Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-02 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

I did one last week and out of 42 votes, we had a whopping total of TWO correct votes. Talk about hard to pick huh? I hope the RC Poll will continue for this week and also weeks to come. Hopefully some of the arguments stated here will help some spoilers' decisions to pick the RC winner for Spoiler Island.

Edited: Aargh... keep forgetting to include the Guidelines reminder coz some people didn't follow the guidelines last week.
Guidelines: Put the RC winner in the subject column. You can write down your reasonings in your post if you want to.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Neleh DarkLotus 04-24-02 1
 Tammy ShowMeTheWinner 04-24-02 2
 Tammy/Vee hrc2u 04-24-02 3
 Neleh, Zoe samboohoo 04-24-02 4
 Neleh/Zoe - TAMMY DOESN"T WIN!!!! brenda1234 04-24-02 5
 Tammy/Vecepia BMH 04-24-02 6
 Neleh & Zoe lroy 04-24-02 7
 Tammy steppingrazor42 04-24-02 8
 Zoe/neleH SurvivaBear 04-24-02 9
 Tammy/Vee !!!! katem 04-24-02 10
 Tammy/Vee Spidey 04-24-02 11
 Sean/Pappy cowboyroo 04-24-02 12
 Kathy/Robert Kokoro 04-24-02 13
 Tammy and Vee MeToo 04-24-02 14
 Sean & Paschal smokedog 04-25-02 15
 Tammy & Vee Mitrelleum 04-25-02 16
 Kathy - Robert Naked 04-25-02 17
 Robert-Kathy idiotcowboy 04-25-02 18
 Kathy ,Robert Teddy_Bear 04-25-02 19
 Neleh/Zoe SurvivinDawg 04-25-02 20
 Neleh/Zoe Bebo 04-25-02 21
 Zoe / Neleh Stolimadras 04-25-02 22
 Kathy Robert forehead 04-25-02 23
 Neleh/Zoe macamrox 04-25-02 24
 Tammy/Vee managerr 04-25-02 25
 Kathy/robert smiles 04-25-02 26
 Pappy and Neleh PagongRatEater 04-25-02 27
 Neleh/Zoe jancan 04-25-02 28
 Tammy/Vecepia sleeeve 04-25-02 29
 Paschal and his partner (Sean) Wacko Jacko 04-25-02 30
 Neleh/Zoe true 04-25-02 31
 Zoe/Neleh scante60a 04-25-02 32
 zoe/neleh janisella 04-25-02 33
 Neleh/Zoe bergdogg 04-25-02 34
 Tammy/Vee AyaK 04-25-02 35
 Vote totals so far.... AyaK 04-25-02 36
 Tammy & Vee ejm92 04-25-02 37
 Tammy and Vee IceCat 04-25-02 38
 Vee & Tammy Blueville 04-25-02 39
 Robert and Kathy shakes the clown 04-25-02 40
 FINAL Vote Total AyaK 04-25-02 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Neleh"
I don't know... this is total guesswork, as RC rarely has an effect on the outcome of the game, so not a lot of work goes into spoiling it, really...

- Dark Lotus

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tammy"
The Tammy dancing pic although I do agree that she looks more like a native instead of Tammy.

PS: Agree with you DarkLotus that most of the RCs have very little to do with the game itself. However I think that a lot of spoilers are still interested in it as shown by the number of discussions about Robert's hand versus Neleh's hair in the diving clip of last week. I think this thread will tie up nicely about what most spoilers actually think who the RC winner will be. And since the RC pick is also a part of the Spoiler Island game, I think the RC picks and reasonings here will help some people who are still undecided with their picks.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tammy/Vee"
Well since it looks like a team effort for reward this time and it appears they are on same team. I will pick Tammy and Vee. Hey, maybe it's Vee in that pic. I will be really amazed if Kathy wins another one. If she wins again, she'll probably be booted.
So, I pick the team of Tammy and Vee.
hrc2u

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Neleh, Zoe"
In the vid clips (#19), there is a shot of a person standing all the way to the left that looks a lot like Zoe. Plus in the picure of Zoe, Pappy and Kathy laughing, I think they are laughing at Neleh giving everyone a recap of the evening.

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Neleh/Zoe - TAMMY DOESN"T WIN!!!!"
If you watch the live preview for this week's episode: You will see when the survivors are running towards the water (watch carefully)that Tammy suddenly turns back. Could they have forgotten a step in the challenge???

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tammy/Vecepia"
Based on the previewz and what ppl have been sayin over the week..Tammy and Vee seem the most likely to win..

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Neleh & Zoe"
Neither Tammy nor Vee strikes me as big criers, so i don't know if the RC would bring them to tears. Although Zoe doesn't strike me as a big crier either, i think if she is there with Neleh it might happen.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tammy"
Just going on the evidence of the vidcaps.....Hopefully she won't win the RC AND the IC.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-24-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Zoe/neleH"
These are the only 2 I could see as tearing up, although each combo seems to have someone that is unlikely to cry.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tammy/Vee !!!!"
This is based on the dancer vid cap.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tammy/Vee"
Also going on the vidcap that COULD be Tammy dancing and CAN'T be any other survivor. Could be a native, but gotta work with what we got!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sean/Pappy"
Both are very religious. Dance seems to be spiritual in nature. Sean is neck and neck with Robert in swimming part which means he's not as bad as we think.

Two peas in a pod would fit. Pappy disliked Sean until he got to know him at the RC victory party.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kathy/Robert"

Look at the picture. It seems to me as if Kathy and Robert are the most together team. I think Kathy's proven that she's not the "weak old one". Since this is a team race and they're running for the water, I'm assuming they need to be together through the whole thing. In the picture of Sean/Robert swimming, it looks like they're close, but I believe if the shot was wider you'd see Kathy just under Robert, while Paschal would still be waaaay behind Sean.

I no longer believe the dancer is Tammy, as we've already seen (in the recap) that there's a male dressed in the same black feathered costume while everyone else wears grass skirts - it appears to be a male-female tribal dance.

That said, it's still strikes me as odd that the only team not shown in a "Wow that's cool!" shot are Tammy/Vee - however those shots also strike me as the typical - "Wow, what a great reward!" - not "Wow we're so happy Tammy won!"

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Tammy and Vee"
I think I saw them in the Recrap episode/preview - I don't need to wait for the vidcaps on this.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-02, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Sean & Paschal"
These two I definitely could see crying at the feast, as they have cried before. Paschal did when reflecting about Gabe's boot and Sean did during his 'Thank you God' baptism with Peter.

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-02, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tammy & Vee"
Just going with the flow, and yea I could see them coming to tears because they did seem to have a connection, and this may very well protect Tammy from the boot

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Kathy - Robert"
Just because no one else picked these guys, and I can see both of them crying.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-02, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Robert-Kathy"
I have a problem with one of each pair being a crier.

Neleh - yes, Zoe - no
Kathy - yes, Robert - no
Paschal - yes, Sean - no
Tammy - no, Vee - no?

The one that several are going with truly seems to be the least likely to cry IMO, so I drop them.

Sean seems to be a liability on water based challenges so I tend to discount that team too.

I'm not sure you could drive a stake through Zoe's leg and see a tear so unless there is a great big gust of wind or a phone call from her son I'm betting against her crying as well.

Which leaves us with Robert-Kathy, and the big ole softy Robert shedding a little tear of joy for the brisket he will be eating.

-ICB

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-25-02, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Kathy ,Robert"
Based on what I have read in the other posts, and the vidcap; I'm guessing that Kathy and Robert are the RC winners. Usually when the previews strongly states something such as "The Underdogs," or in this case that something 'unpredictable' happens; it usually 'though misleading, but contains some small truth, hence the RC.

While some are argueing that Kathy would try to loose the RC; to avoid becoming a target; I would tend to agree with that if, it was a solo challenge. Since Kathy is paired with Robert--an extremely likely jury member, she is not going to throw this challenge, and risk losing his vote.

The vidcap shows them looking as 'though they have the best chance to win.

The other posts show the winning team crying; who is more likely to cry than Kathy? Robert can't be too happy now since the shake-up; so winning the RC, brings tears to his eyes.

Even though Kathy winning yet another water-based challege is not unpredictable; Robert, considering his sorry rowing exploits, does. My alternate pick is Tammy/Vee, for all the reasons already stated in the other posts.

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Neleh/Zoe"
And we thank you for your support.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Neleh/Zoe"

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Zoe / Neleh"
I think they are featured as they are winning.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Kathy Robert"
Very little to go on. I don't expect some of the others to cry.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Neleh/Zoe"
Boo hoo hoo. sniff sniff

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tammy/Vee"
Here's my logic:

- Not Kathy/Robert -- Robert has made a big deal of not crying when he got some skin hacked off his toe earlier. The General would not cry in front of millions of people. Also, Robert is out of shape and was embarassingly looked like he was losing a swimming leg to Sean.

- Sean/Paschal -- It could be them, but I can't see them winning a physical challenge where swimming is involved. Talk about a double whamy for these two.

That left me with Neleh/Zoe and Tammy/Vee

I'm going with Tammy/Vee as slightly more athletic than Zoe/Neleh so I'll go with that pairing, although it's close.

I actually got Kathy right the last time, so hopefully my picking of reward winners is better than my recent skill of picking bootings.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Kathy/robert"
Kathy is a strong competitor. She will make up for Rob's weakness.

Pappy will slow Sean down.

Tammy will miss a beat and Vee will slow her down.

Neleh and Zoe will be a close second.

Of course these are all guesses!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Pappy and Neleh"
They are the peas in a pod and I think their story line really emerges this week.

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Neleh/Zoe"
Neleh and Zoe are shown walking together at the back of the group in the infamous "Tammy IC necklace at the beach" photo. I think it's because they 'bonded' at the reward.

I think Zoe has shown a soft spot by her inability to lie well and her efforts to keep peace in camp (when Robert was hurt, first to go help Kathy when she found food, sadness when Neleh and Paschal went to Maaramu, etc.) I think she will cry.

Zoe has the strength to do it and Neleh has finally shown us that she can be a competitor.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Tammy/Vecepia"
In the preview, Tammy is shown turning back, as if she forgot something. In the classic MB editing, this clearly means that she wins.

Additionally, there is a pic of the reward where someone with a body-build similar to Tammy appears to be dancing.

Putting these together, I predict that Tammy will win (with her partner, Vecepia).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-25-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Paschal and his partner (Sean)"
Two Peas in a Pod

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Neleh/Zoe"
Sticking with my first impressions.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Zoe/Neleh"
I don't know why....

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "zoe/neleh"
that gives the rest a chance to discuss getting rid of zoe.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Neleh/Zoe"
Just going with the flow

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tammy/Vee"
Again, I agree with sleeeve's logic above. Plus, I think Kathy is going to have to drag Robert, and neither Zoe nor Neleh is in the same league of competition as T/V ... and Pappy isn't someone who can be flung around by the superior athlete Sean. Thus, I go with the T/V pair, which will serve as a beginning for the next change in game flow beginning in E10.

04-25-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Vote totals so far...."
This is post #36, summarizing 35 votes. I changed the vote "just" for Neleh to a vote for Neleh & Zoe, and also changed the votes "just" for Tammy to votes for Tammy & Vee.

Neleh/Zoe..........14
Tammy/Vecepia..11
Kathy/Robert.......6
Sean/Paschal......3
Neleh/Paschal......1 (???)

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Tammy & Vee"
Well, going on logic with the preview, plus AyaK and sleeve are great convincers.....alternate pick, Neleh/Zoe.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Tammy and Vee"
Based on the preview pics

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Vee & Tammy"
Bahhhhh

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Robert and Kathy"
using deductive reasoning, this one was quite easy to figure out.

First, there are very few absolute truths in the world, very few obvious facts....but, you don't need to be Jimmy The Greek to know that black people Suck with a capital S at anything that has to do with being in the water. Its a friggen scientific fact of life. So, that eliminates two teams right off the bat.

That brings us to R/K vs T/V. For this round we are going to play the crying game. We have a pretty good idea that heleN probably has no problem shedding a few tears now and then, and we know that Kathy probably cries during Sunday football games when the mandatory United Way commercial comes on, so that brings us to Robert and Zzzzzz. Robert is an unlikely crier in any situation, but the simple fact is that Zzzzz isn't even a human being and therefore incapable of showing any emotion whatsoever. So, push comes to shove, my money's on the macho wannabe vs the tin man.

04-25-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
41. "FINAL Vote Total"
This is post #41, summarizing 39 votes. I changed the vote "just" for Neleh to a vote for Neleh & Zoe, and also changed the votes "just" for Tammy to votes for Tammy & Vee.

Neleh/Zoe..........14
Tammy/Vecepia..14
Kathy/Robert.......7
Sean/Paschal......3
Neleh/Paschal......1 (???)

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •