The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Pick The Bootee Game needs a new host!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-04-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Pick The Bootee Game needs a new host!"
Gosh I feel really awful considering that Lion Chow is also relenquishing his hosting duties, but I simply do not have the time to host this game (even the basic version) this season.

What's your excuse echogirl?

Well as a few of you may know, I have an interest in photography. About six weeks ago I invested in some new equipment and I've been very busy shooting and post-processing. I'm concentrating on documentary and street photography hoping to land some freelance work. In this short time I've garnered a bit of attention; in other words a few people connected with the business have seen some of my recent work and have offered encouragement. Pretty much every spare moment I have is now devoted to this, so I'm not sure I'll even be able to catch Survivor much less host this game.

The ideal candidate will have played the game at least one season. I certainly don't expect you to do the A.S.S. version which was probably too much for this hostess! But the basic version can be managed with 3-4 hours a week. PM me if you are interested (my email has changed) and hopefully I can announce a new host by Monday.

-eg

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs ... echogirl 09-05-04 1
 RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs ... tribephyl 09-07-04 2
   Hi tribe! echogirl 09-09-04 3
 RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs ... KObrien_fan 09-10-04 4
   Yeah! tribephyl 09-10-04 5
   RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs ... echogirl 09-10-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-05-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs a new host!"
Well hopefully someone will step up soon or my little game will disappear Unfortunately I just can't commit to a full season of hosting duties.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs a new host!"
I would love to help, my dearest echo.
However, I just signed on to do the ABC.
I've run a couple of other games (on different forums) even at the same time. But, none of them compare in "number of participants" to the ABC (or PTB for that matter).
I just want to make sure my work load is not overwhelming.

I would consider helping out for a week or 2, when needed. But to take on both games with over 50plus people playing in each, I would likely burn out and become suicidal.

I am very sorry to hear that the PTB may be ending. I would very much like to help keep it going.
Hopefully someone with a little more time on their hands will come forward.

Good luck with the photography.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
The ABC is here! The ABC is here!

09-09-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
3. "Hi tribe!"
I understand! The ABC generally attracts about 100 participants and the PTB game about 60. That's a lot of work! I *may* have someone willing to host this but nothing concrete yet. Hopefully it will continue as I had a blast hosting it and most people seemed to enjoy playing it.

BTW I think you will make a wonderful host! Good luck!

-eg

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs a new host!"
I'll do it. Thanks for sending me the rules Echo, I'll work on it tonight and post a new thread for this years PTB either tonight or tomorrow.

I know I enjoyed playing the game with you as the hostess, you did an outstanding job on the very time consuming and complicated A.S.S verion, and those challenges rocked! Thank you for doing all that Echo, I will try my best to carry the torch.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yeah!"
Allrighty KO!

Good to see not only that the PTB will be going on, but also that you will be hosting. You'll do great.

I'm very excited.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
The ABC is here! The ABC is here!

09-10-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Pick The Bootee Game needs a new host!"
Thanks KO!

I know you will do a wonderful job with this game. I know I had fun hosting it for three seasons and I wanted it to continue.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •