The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"where are teams now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-07-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"where are teams now"
i know i have another thread full of my questions but i want this to be on another thread cause i want it to be special... LOL... well i just want to know where past TAR teams are???

well we know that reichen and chip's marriage is over. we also know that rob and amber, ray and deana, and lynn and alex are married... but how about other teams??? like frank and margaita from season 1 are they back together and also tara and wil??? how about flo?? and others...

any thoughts???

Cool Blue Pig

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: where are teams now Whisper 06-14-05 1
 RE: where are teams now Goofman 06-14-05 2
   RE: where are teams now goofygirltex 06-20-05 3
       RE: where are teams now Karma 06-24-05 4
       RE: where are teams now seahorse 07-12-05 14
 RE: where are teams now karalott 06-24-05 5
   RE: where are teams now coolbluepig 06-25-05 6
       RE: where are teams now Cygnus X1 06-27-05 7
           RE: where are teams now uglier than sarah w 06-28-05 8
       RE: where are teams now karalott 06-28-05 9
           RE: where are teams now mikey 06-30-05 10
           RE: where are teams now Draco Malfoy 07-02-05 12
               RE: where are teams now Cygnus X1 07-12-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Whisper 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-14-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whisper Click to send private message to Whisper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: where are teams now"
Tara and Wil are definitely not together. Tara gave birth to a daughter about six months ago (not Wil's - they never got back together after the show - she has been in a committed relationship with someone else for some time) The birth was a blessing in many ways. She still lives in the L.A. area.

Goofman 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-14-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goofman Click to send private message to Goofman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: where are teams now"
only ones i know about are Kevin and Drew from season 1 and they were still friends and going off on each other in New York which is cool cause they got along pretty good with all the goofing towards each other during the show

goofygirltex 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-20-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goofygirltex Click to send private message to goofygirltex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: where are teams now"
We can only PRAY that Les Moonves and the Brain Trust @ CBS, have given up any thought of putting Rob & Ambah on any other show they may produce - EVER.... Their 15 minutes was over about 45 minutes ago. I still can't believe they'd put some Survivor Million Dollar Winner on with a bunch of folks who want to win a million. That's just TOO MUCH!! And that awful wedding!! URP!

Karma 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-24-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karma Click to send private message to Karma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: where are teams now"
Jonathan and Victoria are still togthere in LA. they have three new reality shows coming out this summer. Talk about good TV.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: where are teams now"
Why should they give up on Rob and Amber. This season of TAR had the highest ratings ever and they had a lot to do with it. CBS is concerned about ratings. They do not care if prospective reality contestants are being kept off the show so that other favorites, even winners are given another 15 minutes of fame. Personally I think Rob and Amber made this past season the most memorable and enjoyable of all previous editions of TAR.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: where are teams now"
Frank and Margarita are still together and they had a baby (another girl) last year. Flo is still living in NY and works for some magazine (I think Glamour). She and Drew broke up but remain friends. Who else would you like to know about?

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: where are teams now"
anyone just anyone u know...

thanks

Cool Blue Pig

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: where are teams now"
Lots of the racers from TAR 6 (and, I'll bet, many of the others) have websites. Just plug their names into a search and see what you get.

I don't think Jon or Kris have their own, but Jon's upscale bar and restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ has one.

HTH.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-28-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: where are teams now"
Charla was on the previews this week for Lisa Kudrow's show, the Comeback, which will either be on this Sunday or next...she looks pretty funny!

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: where are teams now"
The ones I know of (and my info is a little old on some of these, so correct me if I'm wrong):

*TAR1*

Paul/Amie: Still together living in CA, though I don't think they're married yet. Amie was pursuing acting, Paul was still working as a personal trainer.

Kim/Leslie: Leslie is married and living in Florida, not sure on Kim.

*TAR2*

Blake/Paige: Blake started Reality Central, though I think that's pretty much gone nowhere now. Paige was working with him, but I've heard she moved back to Texas. She also helped with casting one of the Survivor seasons.

Hope/Norm & Cyndi/Russell: Both are still living in their respective states and doing what they were doing before they went on the show.

Gary/Dave: Dave is still living in NY, but Gary moved to CA and works for TAR (he worked on TAR5 at least).

*TAR3*

Michael/Kathy: Still together and living together in CA.

Flo/Zach: Zach was working for NBC and even did some behind the scenes work with the Olympics.

*TAR4*

Russell/Cindy: From what I've heard, they aren't even friends anymore. Personally, Cindy's better off.

Tian/Jaree: Tian moved to CA and did some acting work. Jaree still lives in FL.

Millie/Chuck: Getting married (finally) in August.

Kelly/Jon: They got married last year. Kelly had a few commercials that came out (one was Priceline) and she had a short speaking role on the now cancelled show Karen Sisco right after her TAR appearance

Reichen/Chip: Reichen is still living in CA and pursuing acting, Chip moved to FL.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-30-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: where are teams now"
>>>Millie/Chuck: Getting married (finally) in August.

There's some wedding night pressure there. Does this mean they will no longer be listed on the list of famous virgins on answers.com?

http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-virgins

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: where are teams now"
Reichen was on the season premire of the final season of Frasier, credited as "impossibly handsome man".

He also did a nudie calendar.

"I don't think it's possible for someone whose cooter is in that many places on the Internet to actually give up public life." - Landru

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-05, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: where are teams now"
And Reichen blathers hosts a TAR talk show and other stuff on thefishbowl.com. He's bad enough when he inserts himself and his own experiences into every episode, but listening to Toni from Paradise Hotel is even worse. She needs to be some morning radio hosts's sidekick in some three-hundred-something media market.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •