The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erika on Spike TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

dumbbutterfly 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dumbbutterfly Click to send private message to dumbbutterfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erika on Spike TV"
Last Night I saw Erika on Spike TV's 10 things every man should experience. She was judging wrestling. Way to go Erika!! LOL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erika on Spike TV qwertypie 03-23-04 1
 RE: Erika on Spike TV dianaoo 08-15-04 2
   RE: Erika on Spike TV OvernightCelebrity 08-16-04 3
       RE: Erika on Spike TV dianaoo 08-16-04 4
           RE: Erika on Spike TV tokenbro 09-09-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erika on Spike TV"
Glad to see she is capitalizing on her new found fame.

dianaoo 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dianaoo Click to send private message to dianaoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erika on Spike TV"
Did anyone see Marisa Coughlan on Spike tv August 7th?
She got electrocuted by her biggest fans!? I don't understand that...but nonetheless it was a good episode.
Pro BMX-er Allan Cooke was there too and he fended off a horde of ninja assassins on the vert ramp. He was awesome too!
I love the show and I'm such a big fan. I love Ryan, the host

check out their site mdn.tv

OvernightCelebrity 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OvernightCelebrity Click to send private message to OvernightCelebrity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erika on Spike TV"
I love MDN. It's a really great show. I try my best to check it out every chance I get. I saw the episode with Allan Cooke too. It was awesome. Did you see the one with BMX athlete Chad Kagy? That was really cool too. They've had other extreme sports athletes on there as well like Pat Channita and Luke Mitrani. I'm really into that kind of thing. Anyway, they show is cool, you guys should check it out.

dianaoo 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dianaoo Click to send private message to dianaoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erika on Spike TV"
Yea Seriously...I saw this one episode where Pro BMX-er Allan Cooke fended off a horde of ninja assassins on the vert ramp
CRAZINESS but nonetheless funny.
I loved Luke saturday night

tokenbro 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tokenbro Click to send private message to tokenbro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erika on Spike TV"
Just goes to show you Erika has no talent, its easy to just be cute and think everyone has to listen to you because of it .What next Playboy? Real talent move the crowd.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •