URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 261
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Erika on Spike TV"

Posted by dumbbutterfly on 03-22-04 at 01:34 PM
Last Night I saw Erika on Spike TV's 10 things every man should experience. She was judging wrestling. Way to go Erika!! LOL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Erika on Spike TV"
Posted by qwertypie on 03-23-04 at 00:10 AM
Glad to see she is capitalizing on her new found fame.

Posted by dianaoo on 08-15-04 at 08:01 PM
Did anyone see Marisa Coughlan on Spike tv August 7th?
She got electrocuted by her biggest fans!? I don't understand that...but nonetheless it was a good episode.
Pro BMX-er Allan Cooke was there too and he fended off a horde of ninja assassins on the vert ramp. He was awesome too!
I love the show and I'm such a big fan. I love Ryan, the host

check out their site mdn.tv

Posted by OvernightCelebrity on 08-16-04 at 02:39 PM
I love MDN. It's a really great show. I try my best to check it out every chance I get. I saw the episode with Allan Cooke too. It was awesome. Did you see the one with BMX athlete Chad Kagy? That was really cool too. They've had other extreme sports athletes on there as well like Pat Channita and Luke Mitrani. I'm really into that kind of thing. Anyway, they show is cool, you guys should check it out.

Posted by dianaoo on 08-16-04 at 04:49 PM
Yea Seriously...I saw this one episode where Pro BMX-er Allan Cooke fended off a horde of ninja assassins on the vert ramp
CRAZINESS but nonetheless funny.
I loved Luke saturday night

Posted by tokenbro on 09-09-04 at 10:08 PM
Just goes to show you Erika has no talent, its easy to just be cute and think everyone has to listen to you because of it .What next Playboy? Real talent move the crowd.