The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Still Together or not?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

alidrue Firstname::Berandette desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-22-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alidrue Click to send private message to alidrue Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Still Together or not?"
OK- I just need to know. Are Andrew & Jen still together? what happened to the first bachelor and his "Wimp out" proposal? Is Amanda still with him?

Sorry to be behind on the first one!

Thanks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Still Together or not? Bebo 05-22-03 1
 RE: Still Together or not? melkp02 09-15-03 2
   RE: Still Together or not? SurvivorBlows 09-16-03 3
   RE: Still Together or not? DancingJewel 09-16-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Still Together or not?"
Welcome to the forum. If you'll notice, there are a number of threads with links to articles about their planned wedding and with the information from the interviews. I'm sure you'll find your answers there.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

melkp02 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melkp02 Click to send private message to melkp02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Still Together or not?"
Hi I'm from Australia and the Bachelor 3 final was on last night. So glad that Andrew picked Jen, that Kirsten cow so did not deserve him. That is my question too, are they still together? Because the other 'bachelor relationships' didn't last. I have done a bit of scouting on the net and found that although Andrew proposed, he still wants to live with Jen for a year before he even considers marriage to her, which is fair enough I guess.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Still Together or not?"
Below's a link to our Bachelor 3 news.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/thebachelor3/

...as of the latest reports, yes, they are still together.

-SB

DancingJewel 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DancingJewel Click to send private message to DancingJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Still Together or not?"
I saw the final show as well,

I must admit that I had already checked out what had happened on the Net, so like many here in Australia, I knew he was going to choose Jen.

I found Kirsten difficult to understand, her voice is awful, so nasally and whingey - she certainly doesn't speak clearly. At times she slurred her words so badly that I found it difficult to grasp what she was saying.

From my perspective I don't think her family visit went anywhere near as well as Jen's did. Jen was so natural and relaxed with the family, Kirsten appeared to be fighting for her territory, clutching at straws and saying anything that could to please them.

When questioned on her ambitions in life, she said that she was ambitious, as that sounded like something that they would want to hear...But she appeared to have no direction at all for those ambitions, other than obviously becoming a Firestone!!! Two obvious boo-boos were admiring Andrew because he still worked *yikes* The family certainly made sure that she knew that they all worked and it was hard work that got them to that financial position and then of course, there was the ex-boyfriend situation...The situation where he did not actually know he was an EX.. I wonder what he thought of all this....

Anyhoo...I am glad that he chose Jen, she's a sweetie and seems like a genuine person. I am also glad to see that they are still together - good luck to both of them, I really hope it works out...

Cheers
DJ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •