URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 261
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Still Together or not?"

Posted by alidrue on 05-22-03 at 10:26 AM
OK- I just need to know. Are Andrew & Jen still together? what happened to the first bachelor and his "Wimp out" proposal? Is Amanda still with him?

Sorry to be behind on the first one!

Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Still Together or not?"
Posted by Bebo on 05-22-03 at 10:31 AM
Welcome to the forum. If you'll notice, there are a number of threads with links to articles about their planned wedding and with the information from the interviews. I'm sure you'll find your answers there.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Posted by melkp02 on 09-15-03 at 11:07 PM
Hi I'm from Australia and the Bachelor 3 final was on last night. So glad that Andrew picked Jen, that Kirsten cow so did not deserve him. That is my question too, are they still together? Because the other 'bachelor relationships' didn't last. I have done a bit of scouting on the net and found that although Andrew proposed, he still wants to live with Jen for a year before he even considers marriage to her, which is fair enough I guess.

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-16-03 at 09:38 AM
Below's a link to our Bachelor 3 news.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/thebachelor3/

...as of the latest reports, yes, they are still together.

-SB

Posted by DancingJewel on 09-16-03 at 08:04 PM
I saw the final show as well,

I must admit that I had already checked out what had happened on the Net, so like many here in Australia, I knew he was going to choose Jen.

I found Kirsten difficult to understand, her voice is awful, so nasally and whingey - she certainly doesn't speak clearly. At times she slurred her words so badly that I found it difficult to grasp what she was saying.

From my perspective I don't think her family visit went anywhere near as well as Jen's did. Jen was so natural and relaxed with the family, Kirsten appeared to be fighting for her territory, clutching at straws and saying anything that could to please them.

When questioned on her ambitions in life, she said that she was ambitious, as that sounded like something that they would want to hear...But she appeared to have no direction at all for those ambitions, other than obviously becoming a Firestone!!! Two obvious boo-boos were admiring Andrew because he still worked *yikes* The family certainly made sure that she knew that they all worked and it was hard work that got them to that financial position and then of course, there was the ex-boyfriend situation...The situation where he did not actually know he was an EX.. I wonder what he thought of all this....

Anyhoo...I am glad that he chose Jen, she's a sweetie and seems like a genuine person. I am also glad to see that they are still together - good luck to both of them, I really hope it works out...

Cheers
DJ