The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WTF????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-03, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WTF????"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-03 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Who's the programming genius that scheduled BB4 for Saturday, knowing there was going to be football? Did anybody else know about this, or it just happening here? Does anyone know when the show is gonna be re-broadcast.

Re-edited to say, I have found out that BB will be broadcast in Pittsburgh and Philly at 11:30. I mean sheesh! 11:30?! Thanks for the warning folks(CBS). Also, if you're in NYC it looks like the show isn't happening until 12:05 am. So for those of you who are as confused as I am, maybe this will help.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WTF???? RUTGERSpaul 08-16-03 1
 RE: WTF???? ejm92 08-16-03 2
 RE: WTF???? whoami 08-16-03 3
 RE: WTF???? nailbone 08-18-03 4
   RE: WTF???? nailbone 08-25-03 6
 RE: WTF???? ELICHKA 08-23-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WTF????"
Yeah, "Big Brother" is scheduled for Midnight here in NYC, which means the "Amazing Race" encore presentation is on at 1am!

I'm waching the game now and they just mentioned another football game on Thursday, does this mean another 1am "Amazing Race"? Do I have to wait until 1am to watch the season finale?

CBS-NEW YORK HATES REALITY TV FANS! Come on, we all know it's the Reality TV that saved CBS!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WTF????"
Haha.....I remember several Saturdays in the past where I was up late watching Big Brother.....thank goodness the Redskins affiliate is on FOX instead of CBS, so it isn't too bad lol. I can say though that I was rather content watching the Packers win and putting off the episode of Big Brother until tonight.....too bad that can't happen every week.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WTF????"
What there was football on tonight?? That is what I get for not paying attion to what is on besides BB4. Maybe football was not on here where I live.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WTF????"
It was rescheduled from Friday to Saturday *because* of the football game CBS showed Friday night.

The football y'all saw Saturday was a local broadcast, not national.

*I* saw BB4 Saturday at 7:00 pm CDT. Neener neener neener!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WTF????"
Ah, the karma. This week it again was moved to Saturday because of Friday football. Well, our local CBS station broadcast a Texans game Saturday night, so BB got bumped to about 11:30, and I managed to fall asleep during the news and miss it.

So much for neener neener neener!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

ELICHKA 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELICHKA Click to send private message to ELICHKA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WTF????"
I noticed that, too! I actually stayed up a couple of nights until 1:30 a.m. but it was never on. I checked TV Guide, it said Big Brother 4, and I go to CBS, and what do I see? Some police films? = / Very confusing..Bullshit also.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •