URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 258
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"WTF????"

Posted by SteffiGurl on 08-16-03 at 08:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-03 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Who's the programming genius that scheduled BB4 for Saturday, knowing there was going to be football? Did anybody else know about this, or it just happening here? Does anyone know when the show is gonna be re-broadcast.

Re-edited to say, I have found out that BB will be broadcast in Pittsburgh and Philly at 11:30. I mean sheesh! 11:30?! Thanks for the warning folks(CBS). Also, if you're in NYC it looks like the show isn't happening until 12:05 am. So for those of you who are as confused as I am, maybe this will help.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: WTF????"
Posted by RUTGERSpaul on 08-16-03 at 09:25 PM
Yeah, "Big Brother" is scheduled for Midnight here in NYC, which means the "Amazing Race" encore presentation is on at 1am!

I'm waching the game now and they just mentioned another football game on Thursday, does this mean another 1am "Amazing Race"? Do I have to wait until 1am to watch the season finale?

CBS-NEW YORK HATES REALITY TV FANS! Come on, we all know it's the Reality TV that saved CBS!

Posted by ejm92 on 08-16-03 at 09:26 PM
Haha.....I remember several Saturdays in the past where I was up late watching Big Brother.....thank goodness the Redskins affiliate is on FOX instead of CBS, so it isn't too bad lol. I can say though that I was rather content watching the Packers win and putting off the episode of Big Brother until tonight.....too bad that can't happen every week.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Posted by whoami on 08-16-03 at 10:14 PM
What there was football on tonight?? That is what I get for not paying attion to what is on besides BB4. Maybe football was not on here where I live.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

Posted by nailbone on 08-18-03 at 09:33 AM
It was rescheduled from Friday to Saturday *because* of the football game CBS showed Friday night.

The football y'all saw Saturday was a local broadcast, not national.

*I* saw BB4 Saturday at 7:00 pm CDT. Neener neener neener!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-03 at 09:41 AM
Ah, the karma. This week it again was moved to Saturday because of Friday football. Well, our local CBS station broadcast a Texans game Saturday night, so BB got bumped to about 11:30, and I managed to fall asleep during the news and miss it.

So much for neener neener neener!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Posted by ELICHKA on 08-23-03 at 09:27 PM
I noticed that, too! I actually stayed up a couple of nights until 1:30 a.m. but it was never on. I checked TV Guide, it said Big Brother 4, and I go to CBS, and what do I see? Some police films? = / Very confusing..Bullshit also.