The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Second Million Vote Tally"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

marmitebslh 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marmitebslh Click to send private message to marmitebslh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Second Million Vote Tally"
Has anyone heard how the percentages played out for the second million? I can't seem to find them anywhere & CBS sure isn't letting on.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Second Million Vote Tally okaloosajohn 05-18-04 1
   RE: Final Second Million Vote Tally marmitebslh 05-19-04 2
       RE: Final Second Million Vote Tally seahorse 05-21-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Second Million Vote Tally"
Here are the numbers Marcopolo says he stumbled across over on SurvivorNet:

We've received some info from an anonymous source about the voting totals for the Survivor America's Tribal Council.

Can we trust them? Who knows. CBS reportedly said that Rupert received 87% of the vote. These totals say Rupert got 84%. Also, according to the source, RUDY beat TOM in the voting (but at a slight margin). But CBS put Tom in the Final Four.

Regardless, here are the "supposed" results, plus Markopolo's commentary:

Who should win the million dollars?
0% Alicia
0% Amber
2% Colby
0% Ethan
1% Jenna L.
0% Jenna M.
0% Jerri
1% Kathy
0% Lex
0% Richard
0% Rob C.
5% Rob M.
2% Rudy
84% Rupert
1% Shii Ann
0% Susan
0% Tina
2% Tom

Markopolo's note: Wow, I can't believe Jenna L got 1 percent!

Best fight
5% Ted / Ghandia
19% Kimmi / Alicia
33% Rupert / Johnny Fairplay
13% Robb strangles Clay
31% Boston Rob / Lex

Markopolo's note: Hands down, Kimmi and Alicia should have won. But this country is infected with Rupert-itis.

Best villain
19% Richard
56% Johnny Fairplay
12% Rob C.
1% Brian H.
13% Jerri

Markopolo's note: Shockingly, Lillian was not listed.

Hottest male Survivor
20% Ethan
11% Boston Rob
57% Colby
5% Hunter
3% Burton
2% Andrew
0% Greg
1% Gervase
0% Robb Z.
1% Alex

Markopolo's note: The choices here were confusing. The ladies really liked Gabe, Jed, Ken, and Silas more than a bunch of those selections.

Hottest female Survivor
8% Colleen
19% Elisabeth
26% Amber
6% Jerri
7% Heidi
13% Jenna M.
2% Sarah J.
10% Alicia
2% Erin
6% Darrah

Markopolo's note: THE TRAVESTY OF THE YEAR!!!!!!! How on earth could Elisabeth Filarski Hasselebeck NOT be the hottest ever. Lizzie....I apologize for all the idiots in America!

Biggest Survivor moment
8% BORNEO: Susan's rat-and-snake speech
11% OUTBACK: Michael Skupin falls in the fire
7% THE AMAZON: Girls get naked for peanut butter
42% PEARL ISLANDS: Rupert steals shoes from the Morgan tribe
19% PEARL ISLANDS: Jon 's "dead"-grandmother hoax
4% ALL-STARS: Richard's shark-bite encounter
4% ALL-STARS: Boston Rob negotiates with Lex to save Amber
4% ALL-STARS: First Survivor kiss

Markopolo's note: STUPID! STUPID! STUPID PEOPLE! Rupert-itis MUST halt now! The correct winner should have been "Girls get naked for peanut butter." OK, the rat and snake speech is probably the biggest, but I REALLLLLY like peanut butter!

marmitebslh 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marmitebslh Click to send private message to marmitebslh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Second Million Vote Tally"
Thanks Ok...

Sure seems funny there are no "official" results anywhere & nobody's raising a stink about it.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Second Million Vote Tally"
I think it was so obvious that Rupert would win anyway. The producers wanted to reward a fan favorite, so there was no major controversy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •