The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help me survive, do my survey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Robbo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help me survive, do my survey"
I nned you fellow Survivor fans to help me with my uni assignment by doing my survey.
Survivor All Stars Audience Survey
UQ Ipswich, Australia

Q1. Which of the following best describes the reason you enjoy Survivor?
a. I enjoy the game, watching to see who wins
b. I enjoy the relationships and watching how people form alliances
c. I am excited watching the challenges
d. I like seeing people’s emotions
Answer:

Q2. When contestants experience deep emotions, do you
a. sympathize with them
b. find them entertaining to watch
Answer:

Q3. Who is the person you most identify/identified with?
Name:

Q4. Who do/did you like the most?
Name:

Q5. Who do/did you find the most aggravating?
Name:

Q6. When Sue Hawk was “violated” in an earlier episode and left the show, which of the following best describes what you thought:
a. that she over-reacted
b. that she stood up for herself by leaving over the incident
c. unsure/other (elaborate)
Answer:

Q7. Regarding Shiiann, do you think?
a. she is clever and deserved to win
b. she is scheming and untrustworthy
Answer:

Q8. Who would you trust most if you were a contestant on the show?
Name:

Q9. Age (underline the bracket you fit into)
Under 17yrs 17-35yrs over 35yrs

Q10. Sex (underline)
Male Female

Please email your response to s131107@student.uq.edu.au and thank you for your assistance. If you are happy to be emailed for some extended responses to your answers, please indicate this also.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •