The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jezz1025 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jezz1025 Click to send private message to jezz1025 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"
How can such a great show put Corrine Steffans on this show as a supposed role model to Christina.
do you not know who she is and how truly disgusting of a person she is. Yes, she wrote this book, that in her mind may be true (and some of her life stories may be true) but please come on, let's all wake up , this is a woman who blames her mother for all her problems including the fact that she has had sex with almost all of Hip Hop stars out there.
I'm so upset over Starting Over degrading themselves and putting this woman of all ex-strippers out there that have done good, to try to help Christina who is such a great person and is a perfect example of someone trying to better themselves and not trying to make a dollar out of the Entertainment Business.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse i... wiskysgrl 11-02-05 1
   RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse i... BlakGurl2002 11-03-05 2
       RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse i... fluffy82 11-03-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wiskysgrl 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiskysgrl Click to send private message to wiskysgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"
I can't believe they put her on there either. Christina is too naive to realize that yeah the girl may have made it, but she didn't make it in an "honorable" way. I hope Christina realizes the difference.

BlakGurl2002 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlakGurl2002 Click to send private message to BlakGurl2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"
>I can't believe they put her
>on there either. Christina is
>too naive to realize that
>yeah the girl may have
>made it, but she didn't
>make it in an "honorable"
>way. I hope Christina realizes
>the difference.

I think if Iyanla and Rhonda knew Kerrine's real story, they would have never asked her to appear on the show as a mentor for Christina. I'm not sure Christina even knows about this woman. Has anyone here read her book? Some of the things she's done are completely and utterly disgusting. AND, she has the nerve to write a memoir aboutit!!!!!!!!!! I used to really look up to Iyanla, but after this, I don't know. She's supposed to be this great spiritual being, but she's referring her "students" to a woman who has copy written the moniker "Superhead"????? Gimme a break.

fluffy82 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fluffy82 Click to send private message to fluffy82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"
True. Karrine Stephans is using the hip-hop community to make a profit.

She is just a fake 15min. celebrity who is trying to make a name in the business no matter who she has to ruin to do so.

Why would they want Christina to have a mentor like that? IMO, Karrine is still using ppl. What's the real lesson they are trying to teach her? That's it's okay to gossip and make scandalous allegations about others?

Karrine told Christina that she has to get rid of all her friends and contact numbers associated with the business, because, that what she did. But how are you exactly "getting rid" of those people when they see your face all over books and magazines?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •