URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 256
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"

Posted by jezz1025 on 11-02-05 at 12:29 PM
How can such a great show put Corrine Steffans on this show as a supposed role model to Christina.
do you not know who she is and how truly disgusting of a person she is. Yes, she wrote this book, that in her mind may be true (and some of her life stories may be true) but please come on, let's all wake up , this is a woman who blames her mother for all her problems including the fact that she has had sex with almost all of Hip Hop stars out there.
I'm so upset over Starting Over degrading themselves and putting this woman of all ex-strippers out there that have done good, to try to help Christina who is such a great person and is a perfect example of someone trying to better themselves and not trying to make a dollar out of the Entertainment Business.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Corrine Stefans on S.O HOuse is so Disappointing"
Posted by wiskysgrl on 11-02-05 at 01:58 PM
I can't believe they put her on there either. Christina is too naive to realize that yeah the girl may have made it, but she didn't make it in an "honorable" way. I hope Christina realizes the difference.

Posted by BlakGurl2002 on 11-03-05 at 05:29 PM
>I can't believe they put her
>on there either. Christina is
>too naive to realize that
>yeah the girl may have
>made it, but she didn't
>make it in an "honorable"
>way. I hope Christina realizes
>the difference.

I think if Iyanla and Rhonda knew Kerrine's real story, they would have never asked her to appear on the show as a mentor for Christina. I'm not sure Christina even knows about this woman. Has anyone here read her book? Some of the things she's done are completely and utterly disgusting. AND, she has the nerve to write a memoir aboutit!!!!!!!!!! I used to really look up to Iyanla, but after this, I don't know. She's supposed to be this great spiritual being, but she's referring her "students" to a woman who has copy written the moniker "Superhead"????? Gimme a break.

Posted by fluffy82 on 11-03-05 at 09:14 PM
True. Karrine Stephans is using the hip-hop community to make a profit.

She is just a fake 15min. celebrity who is trying to make a name in the business no matter who she has to ruin to do so.

Why would they want Christina to have a mentor like that? IMO, Karrine is still using ppl. What's the real lesson they are trying to teach her? That's it's okay to gossip and make scandalous allegations about others?

Karrine told Christina that she has to get rid of all her friends and contact numbers associated with the business, because, that what she did. But how are you exactly "getting rid" of those people when they see your face all over books and magazines?