The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
And if you are, are you wondering why? Last night's episode was the biggest randomest waste of time EVER. Choppy dream sequences don't cut it. Did the writers run out of ideas? Total crap. I even turned it off before it was over!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... wildchickenhunter 05-18-04 1
   RE: Is anyone still watching The So... ginger 05-18-04 2
       RE: Is anyone still watching The So... wildchickenhunter 05-19-04 5
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... Ra_8secs 05-18-04 3
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... samboohoo 05-19-04 4
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... StarryLuna 05-20-04 6
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... MollyTV 05-21-04 7
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... Molaholic 05-22-04 8
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... Ra_8secs 05-23-04 9
 May 23 Episode samboohoo 05-24-04 10
   RE: May 23 Episode zombiebaby 05-24-04 11
       I'm so naive! moonbaby 05-24-04 12
           RE: I'm so naive! ginger 05-24-04 13
               RE: I'm so naive! TommyBoy 05-25-04 14
           RE: I'm so naive! samboohoo 05-25-04 16
   RE: May 23 Episode MollyTV 05-25-04 15
 Season Finale tonight! moonbaby 06-06-04 17
 observation by my friend that makes... MollyTV 06-07-04 18
 RE: Is anyone still watching The So... wildchickenhunter 06-07-04 19
   Tony's the main guy now Pensha26 06-07-04 20
       RE: Tony's the main guy now ginger 06-07-04 21
           RE: Tony's the main guy now Pensha26 06-08-04 22
               RE: Tony's the main guy now Loree 06-09-04 23
                   RE: Tony's the main guy now Molaholic 06-23-04 24
                       RE: Tony's the main guy now JRome 06-29-04 25
                           RE: Tony's the main guy now zombiebaby 06-29-04 26
                               RE: Tony's the main guy now JRome 07-01-04 27
                                   RE: Tony's the main guy now zombiebaby 07-01-04 28
                                       RE: Tony's the main guy now JRome 07-07-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
Yeah, you would think with only Two Episodes Leftthey would be winding things up.
The dream sequence was terrible.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-04 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

I didn't mind it; it was just too long.

Prior to whacking Big Pussy, Tony had a David Lynch dream, too. If nothing else, it gives past "stars" a chance to come back for a weird bow. Presumably, he wacks Tony B now.

Anyway, it's all about Deadwood.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

05-19-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
So are you saying the will be Whacking Big Pussy on Deadwood?
Or are you saying they will be Whacking Big Pussy with Deadwood?

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
I agree. A stupendous waste of 50 minutes.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
Still watching, but I was very frustrated with that episode.

There are just 2 episodes left for this season with next season being the final, correct? There's just too much to resolve for this to be it.

We still have to find out about the Russian and if Tony ever finds out about Paulie going to Johnny.

Samboohoo

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-20-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
I gave up on the Sopranos a few episodes ago. The last one I watched was the one with Meadow getting engaged. I just haven't been into this season.

"No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves."

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-21-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
STUPID episode.

but loved seeing the mercedes selling girlfriend again...

gut feeling? its coming back next year.
mollytv aka lex

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
Still watching, but I too thought the dream sequence went way too long. Loved the bit about God calling on the phone though.

Fairly obvious that Tony B will get whacked, but will it be Tony S or one of the New York boys? Also to be resolved, will Carm get her $$? Will Chris get nabbed by the Feds? Will Janice lose it once again and whack her new hubbie, leaving Tony to clean up the mess?

Maybe the series finale next year will be a'la Newhart and in the end, Tony wakes up from his dream of being a Joisy mob boss to go back to his dreary job of History Channel programmer.

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
On the bright side, there's only 2 episodes left.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

05-24-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "May 23 Episode"
Okay, last night made up for the Dream Episode. For some reason, I didn't see that coming. Stupid, stupid Adriana. She should have run when she had the chance. And then when Carm and Tony went up to that piece of property, I thought he was getting ready to whack her too.

Samboohoo

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: May 23 Episode"
I thought that would happen to Adriana but not so quick and maybe not to her but to Christopher and maybe next season. I thought that the property that Tony and Carm were looking at was the same place as where Silvio took Adriana also.

Grreat episode finally!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

05-24-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I'm so naive!"
I actually thought at first that Kwissafuh DID try to kill himself! Poor Ade. Best episode in a long time. Giant mob war to come!

05-24-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm so naive!"
I figured her number was up when Tony said "Sil will come to get you." It's never good when Sil picks you up.

Funny how it was still sort of traumatic, even though it's been coming all season and the poor thing really needed to be put out of her misery.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

TommyBoy 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TommyBoy Click to send private message to TommyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm so naive!"
I had to laugh when my wife (who didn't see the episode) asked if they felt bad about killing her. I said "look at this way, Christopher served her up and Sil called her the C-word."

Anyhow, with rumors that Season 6(the final season) not starting until late '05 or early '06, this season's final better not end in a cliffhanger. All in all, I think it has been a great season.

05-25-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I'm so naive!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-04 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Yep, I thought Kwissie tried to kill himself. Then I thought that he had been whacked first. Still not sure if/when Adriana figured it out. I think she expected to see a dead Kwissie in the woods there for a minute.

Samboohoo

05-25-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: May 23 Episode"
what a great episode...
i was tearing up when adrianna was crawling away...i felt sooo sorry for her.

i loved tony moving back in with carm....it felt sooo right with such relief.

i also loved the confrontation under the bridge...when tony says "f u" i got chills realizing that the war started.
molly

06-06-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
17. "Season Finale tonight!"
Let's hope it's a good one! Any predictions?

06-07-04, 06:07 AM (EST)
18. "observation by my friend that makes sense"
because adrianna's murder was not "shown" and we see all the killings on sopranos...also because they showed that scene where SHE is driving the car before they show her sitting next to syl...
my friend thinks syl let her go, firing only warning shots and she was driving away thinking of what happened to her.

sounds kind of logical to me.

my exception: what car was she driving...because of course christopher takes her car to airport...maybe syl doesn't tell on adrianna?

molly

06-07-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Is anyone still watching The Sopranos?"
Watched it last night. Not a bad season finally.
Probaly a good set up for the final season.

Breezy's cabana boy since May 2004!

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-07-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tony's the main guy now"
From what I gathered at the end of the show is that Tony is the big man on top of the mountain now. It is a shame that we have to wait another year and a half to see a new show.

06-07-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
Almost too many ends too neatly tied off - he's back with Carmela, Sack's busted by the Feds, the Tony B problem is "solved", etc. Will Sack flip for the feds next year?

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-08-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
Tont is back with Carmela, but she has her "project" that she is working on. That's one story line. You have little Anthony with his "business venture". You have the wedding. Of course, is Sack going to flip. I think next season it is going to be more about family then anything else. There are still plenty of stories that need to be told and wrapped neatly in a bow. I see Soprano either in jail or dead and the end of it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
I've always thought Tony would be brought down in the end. So death or jail seems about right.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
So the feds aren't going to come after Tony? His flippin' car was in the driveway! And don't tell me the feds aren't smart enough to follow the footprints in the snow ... find his gat.

I go back to my earlier post ... in the final scene, Tony is just about to be whacked by Pauly Walnuts, then wakes up in bed with Carm, tells her about his weird dream about being a mob boss in Joisey and toddles off to his lonely job as a programmer for the History channel.

fade out.. Newhart theme builds up ...

JRome 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
I thought it was pretty convienet how all those problems with the New York families were just neatly cleaned up when the Feds showed up.

BTW, does anyone remember the commercial for that new show that ran before Sopranos? It looked good but I can't for the life of me remember the name.

06-29-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
Do you mean Carnival? The show that was on in the fall?

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs

07-01-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
No, it's not carnival. It was a show about an actor and his friends living in hollywood. Ring a bell?

07-01-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
Oh yeah the guy from Seinfeld.

"Curb Your Enthusism"

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs

07-07-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Tony's the main guy now"
No it's not that either. It's called entourage and it's a new show. It starts on the 18 if youre interested.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •