The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gina sighting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gina sighting"
Gina spotted in New York.

My girlfriend who has a cousin that works as a security officer at JFK said she definitely spotted Gina at the airport. I just got home and there was a message on my machine! I haven't even sat down yet - I'm typing this with my coat on. Has anyone heard this?
She only spotted her - no ID or anything substantial - but I thought I would pass it on.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gina sighting SurvivinDawg 04-04-02 1
 RE: Gina sighting Spidey 04-04-02 2
   RE: Gina sighting cowboyroo 04-04-02 3
 RE: Gina sighting smiles 04-04-02 4
 RE: Gina sighting erikman 04-04-02 5
 RE: Gina sighting katem 04-04-02 6
   RE: Gina sighting Outfrontgirl 04-04-02 7
   about Deb shakes the clown 04-04-02 8
       RE: about Deb Kokoro 04-05-02 9
           RE: about Deb shakes the clown 04-05-02 10
               RE: about Deb Drive My Car 04-05-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gina sighting"
Before certain flamethrowers get here, I'd like to say that there is a possibility that this is indeed true. After that other airline sighting crap thread, I don't see why mararotu would try to pull this stunt NOW, especially this late in the day.

Gina IS a striking woman who would be recognized fairly quickly by Survivor fans. So maybe it's my Lex Memorial UberGut, but I think this one may be okay....

Just my $0.02

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gina sighting"
I'm inclined to believe it was probably her and think that even if your girlfriend didn't see Gina, someone had to have. She has to go tonight.

Why the survivors aren't required to travel in disguise is beyond me.

Maybe EPM is confident that no one believes the airport sightings on the boards because they are rather anonymous and almost impossible to prove. So what if a few fans recognize her the day of the show. How are they going to give credible info. to the spoiling world in time? Even if you had a digital camera with date and time and took a picture of her in what is clearly JFK, most people would claim it is just a doppelganger who happened to be there at the right time.

Since I am soooo sure Gina is going tonight, I can concentrate on trying to figure out who it will be next week! (Then I can rewatch it again after being proved soooo wrong...)

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gina sighting"
I am having horrible TOO much evidence syndrome.....Every week, Kathy has been the favorite to go by most common watcher polls...She's finally settled into the background! MB, I hope you're not trying to get us on this one...

Seems like there would be no reason for someone to make this up....but I remember the Rodger, etal. sightings of the past....

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gina sighting"
I do hope this is valid. I voted for her for other reasons, but this would confirm it.

smiles

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-04-02, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gina sighting"
well we'll know in 2 hours. she is odds on fav, i wish sean would go but

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gina sighting"
Like Dawg, I had to put my $0.02 in here, since there has been a lot of talk today of airports and contestants in airports.

I remember that Deb (late of S2) said on the Early Show, the morning after she was booted, that the producers had flown her into NYC in total secrecy and in the middle of the night so no one would know she was the first bootee.

For some reason it just sounds strange to me that MB would relax his security standards since then, I mean I know that the ratings and buzz are not the same, but we all get pretty wound about it still.

Now I'm not saying Marrarotu's post is not a real spoiler, but it is still strange to me.

Anyway, we will all know soon. Can't wait

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gina sighting"
I agree Katem, but OTOH, a fan on Hunter's plane called the sighting in from the phone on the plane to the Jeff and Jerr show, which they confirmed. And Hunter was booted. So we have precedent this season.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "about Deb"
>I remember that Deb (late of
>S2) said on the Early
>Show, the morning after she
>was booted, that the producers
>had flown her into NYC
>in total secrecy and in
>the middle of the night
>so no one would know
>she was the first bootee.

...just to clarify, Deb was flown into Tampa, not New York, since the Early Show was being filmed live from Tampa the morning after the Super Bowl. And if I remember correctly, she had the worst makeup job in the history of teevee (not including Tammy Fay Baker of course).

But, I do remember her saying they made a big deal about keeping her presence in Tampa a secret until the Early Show...she had to stay in her hotel room during the game. Don't remember what type of measures were taken regarding her flight in though.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-05-02, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: about Deb"

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: about Deb"
Koko, that's disgusting. Don't ever do that again.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-02, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: about Deb"
I Agree

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •