The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary listing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary listing"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-02 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Due to technical problems, we haven't be able to post an updated list of the summaries from BB3 so far at the "Episode Summary" link. So ... here it is, in a post:

Episode 1 - "The Best Little Whorehouse In Hollywood" By 'shakes the clown' (aka Michael from FOX's 'Love Cruise')

Episode 2 - "We've Been Slimed" By 'AyaK'

Episode 3 - "Who Moved My Cheese???" By 'GuessItRains'

Episode 4 - "The Racist Who Didn't Wash His Hands" By 'GuessItRains'

Episode 5 - "I'm Blind, I'm Deaf, and I'm Stupid: The Return Of Julie Chen" By 'GuessItRains'

Episode 6 - "Peanut Butter ... and Jelly Bellies" By 'AyaK'

Episode 7 - "Take My Box -- Please!" By 'AyaK'

Episode 8 - "Some Silicone Sister and a Mannequin Mister" By 'AyaK'

Episode 9 - "Everybody Talk Talks" By 'Drive My Car'

Episode 10 - "I Hanker for a Hunka Cheese" By 'Drive My Car'

Episode 11 - "Just One Vote Or I'm DOOMED" or "Amy Takes a Vacation" By 'Drive My Car'

Episode 12 - "As the Worm Turns" By 'Lolly'

Episode 13 - Not yet available By 'Lolly'

Episode 14 - "May No Love Be Put Asunder" By 'LadyT'

Episode 14 (alternate) - "Lovers and Other Strangers" By 'AMAI'

Episode 15 - "Don't Expect Anything" By 'LadyT'

Episode 16 - "Lyin' Ways" By 'LadyT'

Episode 17 - "The Reunion of a Lifetime ... well, in BB History" By 'LadyT'

Episode 18 - Not yet available By 'Lolly'

Episode 19 - "The Two-Hour Extravaganza" By 'AMAI'

Episode 20 - "The Ho Must Go" By 'xxinvincible'

Episode 21 - Not yet available By 'JeffGator'

This is JeffGator's summary week, so he'll have E22 and E23 as well.

We have had four writers wimp out so far -- 1 was sort of expected, but the other 3 were very unusual. I picked up shakes' E2 summary (shakes volunteered to write E1 and E2, but you know how it goes for a real-life media whore). I also picked up Kokoro's dropped E6-E8 (I think going to university freaked him out!). Lolly picked up Mandy_Mo_Flamingo's dropped E12 and E13, and she has also offered to do spartan's dropped E18 (also known as the WORST.SHOW.EVER). LadyT picked up Mandy_Mo_Flamingo's dropped E14.

Canada Girl had volunteered to do spartan's dropped E19 (the two-hour Sheryl Crow one) but has now asked if anyone else is interested, because her new hubby taped over it. If you are interested, PLEASE volunteer here.

Just to confirm -- the remaining writers are JeffGator (E22-E23), drawde236 and AMAI (E24-E26), Swami (E27-E29), Teddy_Bear (E31) and survivorscott (E30, E32). Is this correct? If not, let me know.

Anyone who might like to volunteer to write one of these episodes should contact the writers or post in this thread.

Thanks. Hope you all have enjoyed reading them as much as we've enjoyed writing them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E19 complete AyaK 08-27-02 1
 RE: Summary listing SurvivorBlows 08-28-02 2
   RE: Summary listing SurvivorBlows 08-28-02 3
       It is E14 AyaK 08-28-02 6
           Ep 13 Lolly 08-28-02 8
 RE: Summary listing LadyT 08-28-02 4
 RE: Summary listing AMAI 08-28-02 5
   OK AyaK 08-28-02 7
       RE: OK AMAI 08-28-02 9
           Sure! AyaK 08-28-02 10
 RE: Summary listing Drive My Car 08-28-02 11
   No such thing! AyaK 08-28-02 12
       Yay! E11 up! AyaK 08-29-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-27-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "E19 complete"
Thanks to AMAI, we now have an E19 summary. The listing above has been modified accordingly.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-02, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary listing"
AK, are you sure "May No Love Be Put Asunder" is for #14??? ...because I had listed it way back when it as for #13.

Thanks,
SB

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-02, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary listing"
OK, I need to add a bunch of news annoucnements, but the summary page is updated:

http://www.bigbrotherbites.com/bigbrotherbites.com/episodes.shtml

(although I still have us as missing Ep14)

-SB

08-28-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
6. "It is E14"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-02 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Webby, "May No Love Be Put Asunder" is a recap of E14, just as I posted. If you note, I even marked that it was E14 in post #1 to it. I have no idea why you originally posted it as E13, but it's not -- it's the voting episode at the end of the week.

However, I would also like to add AMAI's E14 summary to the listing as an alternate. I gave it a new overall title, "Lovers and Other Strangers" (hope you don't mind, AMAI).

We're still awaiting Lolly's E13 summary. I think it's almost ready...

Please update the listings for E13 and E14.

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ep 13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-02 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Yup, soon . . . don't give up on me. I'll get there. I'll be gone all day and evening, so maybe late tonight.

Edited to say that I have nearly caught up on reading all the BB3 summaries and it was so much fun. I have been an avid reader of SB for more than a year so some of you are very familiar to me. For me, the fun part of reading each summary is hearing the writer's voice. So when I'm reading, I'm thinking, "Oh, this is soooo Trish," or "Buggy, Buggy, Buggy," or "Yup, only Ayak would think of that," or "vintage Shakes." And it's just as much fun to become familiar with voices new to me, so I'm thinking, "Gee, GIR, such a dry wit, give us more," and "XX, what a basher you are, can't wait for the next one."

Gotta go. Thanks ya'll.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-02, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summary listing"
I will help out in any way except the Saturay shows for the next month. Just let me know

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-28-02, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary listing"
Hi AyaK - couple things

1. would you change the title of my recap for the Two Hour Extravaganza so that it reads OFFICIAL SUMMARY? I didn't know if you'd want it, so I was reticent to use those words.

2. If it's true that the Ep 14 you have listed is actually a recap for Ep 13, then I will trot over my extremely long Ep 14 recap. I didn't want to bring in a double-up.

3. Yes drawde & I are going to do be doing the eps for Aug 31 (this Sat.) and the following Wed & Thurs. We have communicated and decided that we will try to do a merged thought recap for Sat., which we hope to have up on Sunday evng by the latest. Good thing it's a long weekend! I will do Wed on my own and he will do Thurs on his own. That's our plan.

4. Glad to hear some people are enjoying my approach. I've been enjoying reading everyone's here, esp. yours AyaK! (is there a suckup emoticon in the house ;))

08-28-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
7. "OK"
Even though we already have an E14, I'm happy to have your E14 summary as well, AMAI! The more humor, the better.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-28-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OK"
Thanks, AyaK - no problem if you want to fix titles.

If you want more duplicates, I do have more. I laughed quite a bit at my new summary for last Sat.'s ep. Shall I post it here as well?

08-28-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
10. "Sure!"
AMAI, as I said, the more summaries, the better. I'd love to see your summary from last Saturday.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Summary listing"
Bad Buggy update!

I know I am terribly late. ( My dog ate my homework? I gotta doctor note? My husband taped over it and lost my notes? No good?)

Just kidding, episode 11 is half done ( maybe a little more then half) will be up tomorrow.

- Hoping I didn't let anyone down ( too much)

08-28-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
12. "No such thing!"
There's no such thing as a "bad Buggy." Thanks for all of your work on it ...

Now, if you said a "bad Kokoro," or a "bad Mandy_Mo_Flamingo," or a "bad spartan," I'd probably agree!

I'm hoping we don't have to add a "bad JeffGator" to that list!

08-29-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
13. "Yay! E11 up!"
Drive My Car (EBug) has posted her very funny E11 summary, which I have added to the list above.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •