The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality peeps on the Rob Nelson show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-02, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality peeps on the Rob Nelson show"
I happened to be up late(damn insomnia!) on Monday night surfing the web and flipping through the TV channels when I came across Rob Nelson's talk show. While I don't normally watch many talk shows, what caught my eye was Amanda from the original Bachelor.

Being the reality TV addict that I am, I decided to stay and watch awhile. Rob told Amamnda that when he saw Alex give her one lousy rose, he thought to himself, "If Amanda was my girl, I would give her two dozen roses!" He then proceeded to hand her a very large bouqet of long stemmed red roses and hugged her. Awww!

Well, even with the lack of sleep, I figured that this show was going to be about reality TV show contestants. His panel of 'experts' were Sean (Survivor), Amanda (The 'original' Bachelor), Puck and Kara (Real World), and Mike, Chiara, and Will (Big Brother). He also talked with Amy and Eric from Big Brother during interviews with the BB peeps at Mike's bar, Belly. Puck was still a freak, Will is playing the game still, Amanda said that she never intended to get engaged, but was ready to develop a real relationship, Sean said his worst experience was the no-no's 'literally eating them alive." Chiara said she just took the 'slut' role and ran with it. Kara was just, well, there. Just a lot of smiling from her, not too much to say.

I didn't watch much of the show, but I was suprised at just how serious these peeps were about making the most of thier 15 minutes. The funniest moment for me was when a guy from the audience asked Will what his one of his reasons why chicks thought he was so 'smooth'. Will replied that he doesn't wear any underwear, but when he does, it's something unusual. Rob called out Amanda about a weird face she made, and her reply was, "I'm wondering what he's wearing right now!" These peeps made me realize why I love reality TV so much.

Well, this is sooo much longer than I planned. I hope this is the right place for this! Thanks for reading, if you've made it this far!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reality peeps on the Rob Nelson... true 10-23-02 1
   RE: Reality peeps on the Rob Nelson... MollyTV 11-15-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reality peeps on the Rob Nelson show"
Just so you don't feel all alone Asrai, I happened to see this show too. I'd never even heard of Rob Nelson, but like you, I was channel surfing and happened to see the panel.

Yes, Puck is a freak, but the biggest HO has to be Mike Boogie. He has to be the most full of it Ho ever. When he said that the whole "proposal" to Krusta was a set up, just to steal some "thunder", I wanted to slap him silly. What a pathetic loser. *yawn*

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality peeps on the Rob Nelson show"
i caught this show....and i have to say...mike boogie is such a LIAR...he was trying to "save face" by saying EVERYTHING he did was pre planned! i doubt if anyone believed him....

but he sat there all "cool" and in his DUMB little boy homeboy wannabe outfit.

the only reason he can even sound real is that he is riding on will's coattails....even will looked a little "nervous" about being too stupid.....

anyways...i thought the same thing as ya'll....and am i crazy or did puck look REALLY OLD and HAGGARD..? i guess alcohol will do that to ya.
molly

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •