The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI7-1/22 More Auditions--East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI7-1/22 More Auditions--East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Please keep all sig pic free discusion of tonights singers, groaners, moaners, divas, crooners, swooners, mooners, and whatever else showed up to audition on this thread until the West Coast has had the time to get their ears to stop bleeding.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI7-1/22 More Auditions--East C... Silly_Sam 01-22-08 1
 RE: AI7-1/22 More Auditions--East C... Snidget 01-22-08 2
  Tatiana, Perrie Snidget 01-22-08 3
   RE: Tatiana, Perrie DearAbby 01-22-08 4
       RE: Tatiana, Perrie whimsey 01-22-08 5
 Michael, Parade of bad, Valarie Snidget 01-22-08 6
   RE: Michael, Parade of bad, Valarie whimsey 01-22-08 8
 9098 cahaya 01-22-08 7
   RE: 9098 whimsey 01-22-08 10
       RE: 9098 Snidget 01-22-08 12
       RE: 9098 cahaya 01-22-08 13
 Joseph and Juanita, Monique, Christ... Snidget 01-22-08 9
 Hugfest cahaya 01-22-08 11
 Blake, Alberto Snidget 01-22-08 14
   RE: Blake, Alberto whimsey 01-22-08 15
   RE: Blake, Alberto cahaya 01-22-08 16
 Aaron, David. Snidget 01-22-08 17
   RE: Aaron, David. cahaya 01-22-08 18
   RE: Aaron, David. whimsey 01-22-08 19
       RE: Aaron, David. cahaya 01-22-08 21
   RE: Aaron, David. Fishercat 01-22-08 22
 Carly Snidget 01-22-08 20
   RE: Carly cahaya 01-22-08 23
   RE: Carly whimsey 01-22-08 24
 Thanks to our hostess... whimsey 01-22-08 25
   RE: Thanks to our hostess... cahaya 01-22-08 26
   RE: Thanks to our hostess... Snidget 01-22-08 27
 One good note... geekboy 01-22-08 28
   RE: One good note... Snidget 01-22-08 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silly_Sam 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silly_Sam Click to send private message to Silly_Sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI7-1/22 More Auditions--East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Hopefully the mean Simon will show up tonight.
The nice simon was boooooooooooooooooooring last week. And I hope they don't show those over contestant age novelity acts this week.
It was great last year when the older Gentleman ( he was a true gentleman) sang the song to his widow and was well deserved time. but this year those extra guys are just filler.

01-22-08, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI7-1/22 More Auditions--East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Hey all I'll do my best. I took a bad fall on the ice this morning (no you really don't want to see the bruise on my butt) and not recovered from the news of Heath Ledger's death this afternoon, so we will see how it goes. I've got a meeting tomorrow night so I'll get the thresd up early and join in when I get home. If I forget, start without me.

Tonight we have only one hour's worth of auditions so hopefully they will pack it with some good stuff.

From San Diego tonight. First AI auditions here.

01-22-08, 08:16 PM (EST)
3. " Tatiana, Perrie"
12,000 in the crowd.

Tatiana Ostopovich "Someone to Watch Over me" He thinks she is good but not great and not as great as she thinks she is. He says yes, so do Paula and Randy and she is our first off to Hollywood.

Perrie Cataldo brings the kid. Single Dad, Mom was killed last year. Kid is cute, and almost four. "I'll Make Love to You"
Oh, Ryan holds kid up to the door. So cute. He's pretty good. Simon says he has a really really good voice. Three yeses and off to Hollywood.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tatiana, Perrie"
Why did Simon call Tatiana "obnoxious"? I must have missed something.

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-22-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tatiana, Perrie"
She was very, very sure of herself, kinda cutsey cheesy. Bordered on cocky. Simon will take you down a notch ... or three.

01-22-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
6. "Michael, Parade of bad, Valarie"
Michael Johns from Australia sings Otis Redding. Simon liked it, like a white soul singer. Paula good control, likes him to. Randy liked how he did the runs. 2 yeses and a your through from Simon.

Marat, Christopher *hhhoooooowwwwwwwwwwl* Tehilla and cue the clip of crabs.

Valarie Reyes Mariah Carey fan. Says people think she sounds just liek Mariah when she is walking down the street singing. And these people are certifiably insane. *TWITCH* She thinks the Oh.My.God is good. Simon says the CD has been left out in the sun for a year. Randy says it was terrible, but stop trying to be like someone else. Simon disagrees. Three nos. She realizes she will be on TV as one of the rejects.

01-22-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michael, Parade of bad, Valarie"
I wonder how Michael Johns will shake out. I like him, and that accent will take him a long way.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "9098"
Call the bouncers. Flat notes, this dude.

The lady before him, though? She had potential with a coach, but not good enough for AI. I actually kinda liked her.

Putting out shot glasses of Southern Comfort if anyone wants one.

01-22-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 9098"
<slide onto the cahaya bench>

I'll take a shot, just so you don't have to drink alone

01-22-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 9098"
*slips onto the bench*

I'll take one too!

01-22-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 9098"
Yeah, a couple shot buzz is nice while watching this show.

01-22-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
9. "Joseph and Juanita, Monique, Christopher, Samantha"
Joseph and Juanita He sings she mimes

Monique and Christopher, but does he turn heads in a good way?

Monique Gibson, Simon says looks like three people dressed her. And we wonder why Whitney smokes crack. When people do that to her songs it would make anyone do drugs. She keeps going. Simon says I'm not getting through to you. She gets all upset they are telling her no. Simon says there is nothing wrong walking out of here knowing you can't sing. She is very hurt.

Christopher Baker. Also singing Whitney. When Simon tells you to stop. STOP. He says it sounds good to him. There wasn't a single note in tune, which makes him start singing again. Randy: Are you in pain. Simon: Why are you staring at me, no one will ever pay for that. He starts again in a lower key. and it doesn't help and he won't stop singing. And the very large security people walk up to the stage.

And they aren't stopping, and keep going out in the lobby with some free style.

Some judge love scenes. Even some Simon devotion.

Samantha Musa is the last contestant of the day. She thinks it is Simon's attitude, the bad boy thing. and her sister is also obsessed with Simon. Sister tosses a note for Simon into the room as Samantha comes in. Simon asks her to judge the audition with her and she sits on Simon's lap. "Until You Come Back To Me"

Sister: She did OK even though I worry about her performance. Randy liked it as do Paula and Simon. Michele says if she can come along then she gets a yes, so she has 4 yeses. And they get Simon hugs before they are out the door. Simon loves this country.

01-22-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
11. "Hugfest"
Samantha Musa is already one of Simon's lady picks. The hugfest seals the deal.

Add a fourth critic, the most critical of the bunch!

01-22-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
14. "Blake, Alberto "
Blake Boshnack who has auditioned in at least 10 cities, he was statue of libery guy in Chicago. Mom supports this delusion. Leslie, his Mom says this is her whole life. "Stand By Me" Randy says no to the singing. Paula says not quite there yet. Simon says nice to meet you as a person.

Next hour they say no to everyone. Gibberish girl Sarah is compared to William Hung. Lots of sad faces.

Alberto Hurtado singing is the ultimate rebuilding of his soul. This can't be good. Gets so lost in his imagination. Man those fingernails are long. Big American Idol Fan. No a real fan. Sings "Live" which he wrote. Simon says that cheered us up. It is the most depressing song. Well sing us the happy ending then. Simon wants the last happy note. Even the happy part is gloomy, he says he has a gloomy story. Simon says he didn't have a great morning. You are a storm cloud on a sunny day. Randy says no. Paula says no. Nice to meet you and he gives the little Paula fan to her.

01-22-08, 08:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Blake, Alberto "
Oh my, Alberto. I wondered why San Diego Auditions were only an hour. Alberto explains it.

01-22-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Blake, Alberto "
His number was 8000, a lucky Chinese number.

This guy was all yin, no idol.

01-22-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
17. "Aaron, David."
Aaron Garrett. Leave.Me.Alone. Please stop singing. Paula wants 10 seconds of something else.

David Archuleta vocal paralysis boy. from his speaking voice, he hasn't recovered. "Waiting on the World to Change" Randy fills in the background vocals. Actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Randy, all things considered that is a good voice, no signs of anything. Paula thinks he has a nice tone for 16. Simon agrees and thinks it was a great choice of song. Three yeses and he's off to Hollywood.

01-22-08, 09:02 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Aaron, David."
David may make it as the teen idol. Paula already called him a sweetheart. Randy was with him on the sync, and Simon liked it. Here's a top dozen potential guy.

01-22-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Aaron, David."
Stories like David Archuleta's don't inspire me. Just a lot of blah blah sick, blah blah, never play/dance/sing again blah blah. Seems manipulative, even if its not the kid's idea.

01-22-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Aaron, David."
Yeah, I hearya. Part of it, which you alluded to, is the edit, and we got focus on it. There are a lot of stories we don't hear.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Aaron, David."
He won Star Search, sung for the first group of American Idols in an airport, and in general, has quite a few connections and some fame. I don't feel bad for the guy.

01-22-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
20. "Carly"
Carly Smithson Irish girl with tattoo shop and lots of ink on husband. She got through in season 5 and her visa didn't come through. "I'm Every Woman". Can she sing with her eyes open? Lots of runs. Simon says it wasn't as good as two years ago and her eyes popped out of her head and rolled across the floor. Randy says yes, Paula says she is brilliant and Simon says that is three yeses and she is going to Hollywood.

Ryan asks how long it took to recover, she says awhile. She says she hasn't been able to hold onto it and she is going to work really hard.

They show some of the other 30 that got through to Hollywood from San Diego.

01-22-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Carly"
Carly was Ok... she certainly has the vocal skills. I didn't see genuine heart in it, though, and I think that's what Simon was referring to. She looks like she might be trying too hard, but they're willing to give her a shot at it.

01-22-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Carly"
I don't remember her from season 5. Must be hard to come back, Hok on SYTYCD did it, and his fears got the best of him, I think. I have faith in Carly that she will rally.

And I like the husband's ink, too. That's me, favoring the underdog.

01-22-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
25. "Thanks to our hostess..."
Once again, great job. And thanks to cahaya for the shots.

01-22-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Thanks to our hostess..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-08 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

My pleasure. We had a great time last season and I'm looking forward to another fun one!

Now where's that bullzeye guy?

(eta) And I almost forgot... thanks, Snidget! You make it easy for the rest of us.

01-22-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Thanks to our hostess..."
Your welcome. *hic*

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-22-08, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "One good note..."
It was just 60 minutes tonight.

geekboy

01-22-08, 10:34 PM (EST)
29. "RE: One good note..."
Thank goodness.

Or whatever it is that watches over AI.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •