The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
Doesn't SeeBS just LOVE to stir the pot. As Julie Chen went off Thursday night, she said that next week we'll get to see Eric's reaction to Lisa voting to re-admit Amy to the house, and not Eric.

So SeeBS brought Eric in, showed him what Lisa is up to, and obviously has cameras on him for a reaction. I just hope and pray that Eric sees the truth of what Lisa is doing and understands, then tells the camera "I'm proud of her; she's playing the game well. I can't wait to see her again and tell her how great she is!"

Don't bet on it, though.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Li... JeffGator 08-23-02 1
   RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Li... Swami 08-23-02 2
       or... AyaK 08-23-02 3
           RE: or... managerr 08-24-02 4
       RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Li... SurvivinDawg 08-24-02 5
 RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Li... LadyT 08-24-02 6
   RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Li... JeffGator 08-26-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-23-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
Well I really don't know too much about Eric, because I was gone for most of the time he was on the show and haven't seen those episodes, but it seems to me like even if he was hurt and didn't understand why Lisa voted for him...he would still say that he was proud of her and she made the right choice because they both would have been nominated, etc. not because he really feels that way but at least to look good on television.

However, since Julie Chen said she is going to show it next week, obviously means that Eric reacted in a angry or negative way. Otherwise why would they show it to us or advertise it?

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
CBS just loves the bedroom "sex" scenes of Eric & Lisa making out. They have managed to show these same scenes at least 16 times in Prime Time already. I predict they will show the same tired scenes at least 3 times during the Eric's reaction show. I, for one, am sick of seeing the same old stuff over & over. Since the hamsters are filmed 24/7, I wish they would quit showing us the same stuff over & over & over! The producers must be really lazy. Or stupid.

Swami

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "or..."
> The producers must be really lazy. Or stupid.

Or, more likely, both.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-24-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: or..."
In Eric's hometown paper they interviews his family and they sounded shocked and pissed that she did that. But when they asked Eric about it, he seemed to understand. C'mon, if you saw her DR confessional afterwards, she clearly agonized over it. She's the first female reality contestant that I can think of that "hooked up" with a guy and then didn't let it affect her strategy playing.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
TOTALLY agree with you, Swami.

SeeBS just has to get those bedroom scenes back in there. For some reason, they think that is what generates ratings. Sorry, CBS, but it's the intrigue, plotting and backstabbing that gets the ratings.

It's still the WORST.EDITING.EVER

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
Could be worse. Gerry and anyone

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-26-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS stirs the pot: Eric & Lisa."
Could be worse. Gerry and anyone

Then you're not gonna like this:

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •