The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Hunter's Final CBS Web Chat - 3/14/02

* Hunter:  Hello everyone thanks for coming out.  I've been overwhelmed by everyone's support and it's been an amazing amazing experience.

* I was horrified by last night's episode.  Was it shocking to see how Rob played everyone?
It wasn't so much shocking because I knew Rob was wavering.  I was just interested in the course that he took

* What do you think of a team that will vote off the only member who has survival skills?
Well as I said last night.  They are a bunch of knuckleheads.  It'll be interesting to watch.

* Do you regret anything you said in your final words?
I definitely do not regret anything I said.  I have a good sense of humor but I just like to give a little jab back.

* Were you sure you were going to vote for Sarah or was it a last second thing?
It was a last second thing in that I was sure Rob was not going to vote for Sean.  And I thought Sarah had a better chance of getting 3 votes.

* You said that you were voting for Sarah to protect someone else. Who was that?
I was trying to protect Gina.  I thought she was a valuable asset.

* Is there or will there be anything going on between you and Gina?
Gina and I have an amazing friendship.  Right now we are just friends... but who knows in the future.

* What did you think when you saw Rob's godfather speech?  Did you have any clue what was going on behind the scenes with Rob and Sean? 
I definitely had a clue.  I had to crack up over the Godfather speech.  Because Rob has a different viewpoint of the game.  I wanted to build a strong team and he wanted to be controlling.

* I've never seen a team break into couples before.  Do you think this was the downfall?
It led to us losing the challenges.  

* What word of advice would you privately give Gina before your departure?  
1. Thank you for being my sounding board.  2. Don't worry about me I'm going to be okay.  3.  This is a crazy game.  Give it your all and take it to them.

* What do you think of the possibility of the early merge, swap or split into 3 teams?
It's a crazy game.  You never know what could happen and that's the great thing about Survivor.  We were playing that  we needed to keep a superior number in case of a merge.  As for speculation, you'll just have to watch.

* Who was lazier, Sean or Sarah?
Sean

* Didn't you realize after you failed to get Sarah booted that you weren't in control of the tribe's voting.  Why not suck up to Rob more?
I knew we were in the minority and I did talk to Rob.

* What could you have done differently to stay in the tribe longer?
I don't think that there was anything that I could have done.  If Rob had understood my strategy a little better it would have helped.

* Did you sense that Rotu felt sorry for Maraamu?
If we had swept Rotu 5 times I would have felt a little sorry for them but at the same time I would have been happy for myself.

* Other than dealing with highly inept tribemates, what was the worst thing about being on the island?
Constantly having to stay ahead of the game when it came to trying to prove ourselves.  The resources were there, we just needed to pool our efforts.  And the nonos...

* How long did it take your nono bites to heal?
If you don't scratch them they go away in a few days.  But you are constantly being bitten by more.

* Which character would you compare yourself to from previous Survivors?
A combination of Michael, Colby and Jeff from Survivor 2.
Michael was very gung ho into survival.  Jeff had a sense of humor and Colby was really into working together as a team but looking after his own interests.

* Last night Kathy peed on John.  Would you have gladly peed on Sean or Rob?
If they needed it I would have.  I might have missed the hand a few times  *laughs*

* Would you ever consider do a photo spread for Playgirl.
I don't think so.  My Navy buddies would never let me live it down.

* Did you ever see Rob and Sarah getting intimate with each other?
No I did not.

* What was the most annoying thing that happened while you were there?
What I saw last night.  That the people behind me didn't seem to row very hard or care about winning.

* What are your plans?  Are you going back to FedEX?
I'm currently flying for FedEX and looking forward to doing alot of fun stuff.  Flying around, meeting new people.

* What was your favorite challenge?
The boat challenge for the fins and snorkel.  But they were all fun, even the fafaru.

* Who had the most useful luxury item?
Gina brought an adventure bad which we used to walk around to collect shells and other useful items.

* It seems like there must be more fruit on that island than grapefruit.  What else did you have?
Limes, mangos coconuts, papaya, land crab, cowerie shells and guava.

* What was the most experience you had on the island?
I got to scuba dive, swim with manta rays.  Scuba dive in a cave 90 feet underwater and horseback ride along volcanic cliffs.

* Would you bring a different luxury item next time?
We were allowed to list 5 items.  The wings meant alot to me because they were my grandfather's and were his good luck charm.  My other items were horseshoes, a boomerang, a tribal warrior mask.  I wanted to take a volleyball to fit the whole castaway role.

* How far were you guys from the other tribe?
We never knew that.  Could only guess.

* If you could chose any of the 4 Survivor seasons which would you participate in?
I'd chose Marquesas because it was like home to me.  The beach...the ocean.

* When you saw Rotu's waterfall were you jealous?
When I saw their waterfall... I was like "we got hosed".  But each camp had it's advantages.  We had a sandy beach, they had a rocky beach.

* Do you think Rob would have been capable being a leader?
I think Rob would be a capable leader.   He coached a hockey team for years.  That is what made me question his strategy.

* Why couldn't you and Gina work anyone else into your alliance?
I think that people felt threatened by us.   IMO Sean and Sarah were the weakest.

* When you guys received the bamboo from Jeff P. what was the long pause about?
We pulled the bamboo up on the shore and sat down to discuss construction.

* Were there any restrictions on what you could kill for food?
We couldn't kill manta rays, birds and other items considered sacred by the Marquesan culture.

* Will you be appearing on Letterman?
Unfortunately not.  Letterman is not filming tonight.  I will be on Craig Kilborn next Tuesday.

* I think you guys got hosed too.  The sand was a breeding ground for nonos.  What do you think?
The sand is how the nonos were brought to the Marquesas.  We definitely became food for them.

* Would you rather have been on the other tribe?
From what I have seen on TV, it appears my style and strategy would have fit better on Rotu.  They truly seem to enjoy the challenges and working as a team.

* Would you want to go back to the Marquesas?
I would head back to that island in a second.  I love that island and would love to spend more time exploring it.

Thoughts?

BI

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Kokoro 03-14-02 1
   RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Silvergirl1 03-14-02 2
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Kokoro 03-14-02 4
   RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... hrc2u 03-14-02 3
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... harley 03-15-02 5
   what I know about nonos ulalame 03-15-02 12
   RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... ShowMeTheWinner 03-16-02 17
 RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Tatina 03-15-02 6
   RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... wendyp 03-15-02 7
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Naked 03-15-02 8
           RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 03-15-02 9
               MAKES SENSE.... MikeD 03-15-02 10
                   RE: MAKES SENSE.... katem 03-15-02 11
                       RE: MAKES SENSE.... MikeD 03-15-02 13
           RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... PepeLePew13 03-15-02 14
 Rotu tribe affected by nono's? BaquaR13 03-15-02 15
   RE: Rotu tribe affected by nono's? harley 03-16-02 16
   RE: Rotu tribe affected by nono's? hrc2u 03-17-02 18
 RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... big idiot 03-18-02 19
   RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... PepeLePew13 03-18-02 20
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Tatina 03-18-02 21
           RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Naked 03-18-02 26
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... Java 03-18-02 22
   RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... ShowMeTheWinner 03-18-02 23
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... wendyp 03-18-02 24
       RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sar... smiles 03-18-02 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-02, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Here's a few things I want to bring up:

<<* Is there or will there be anything going on between you and Gina?
Gina and I have an amazing friendship. Right now we are just friends... but who knows in the future.>>

>Okay 9 days....I wouldn't think this would be enough time to develop an "amazing" friendship. I'm not good with US geography; anyone know if they live close enough to eachother to visit regularly?

<<* What word of advice would you privately give Gina before your departure?
1. Thank you for being my sounding board. 2. Don't worry about me I'm going to be okay. 3. This is a crazy game. Give it your all and take it to them.>>

"Give your all and take it to them." > Does this not sound like "I'm rooting for Rudy/Frank"?

<<* How long did it take your nono bites to heal?
If you don't scratch them they go away in a few days. But you are constantly being bitten by more.>>

I was wondering this as well....I thought that with those scabs they would take awhile to heal. But apparantly not - Important Info -> Sarah came back covered in the things.

<<* Who had the most useful luxury item?
Gina brought an adventure bad which we used to walk around to collect shells and other useful items.>>

>Not a spoiler or anything but how is that useful?....they had tons of woven bags already.

<<* What was the most experience you had on the island?
I got to scuba dive, swim with manta rays. Scuba dive in a cave 90 feet underwater and horseback ride along volcanic cliffs.>>

Another thing - I don't know if this applies to all of them but at least they were given the option to stay as tourist types....Could anyone have gotten Nono bites without actually sleeping in the open? (Do they work like mosquitos? Do they even fly?)

Okay I'm done.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-02, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Kokoro, in answer to one of your questions, Hunter lives in California and Gina lives in Florida, per Hunter's Early Show Interview.

Silvergirl
R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):

Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Eagle has taken a job at the Nuku Hiva Texaco as a Petroleum Engineer (read *pump boy*), so he would have something to do. After all, he didn't sign up for this show to get a vacation like the rest of the Knuckleheads.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Thanks....maybe I should have said "I don't know where he's from and I'm too lazy to go check"....I'm not ~that~ bad with geography =)

Well it would seem, IMO, they are too far apart for regular meetings even if he does fly (does he own his own plane? Who pays for refueling if he goes on leisure cross country trips?)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
NOno's are little bugs that can fly through netting their so small. Can't really be seen. Live in the sand. So, if it was her vacation and she laid on the beach all day. Maybe! That's all I have on that.
Hunter also mentioned that he's in San Diego and she's in FL. When on the Early Show. But he is a pilot so he could fly into see her.

harley 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail harley Click to send private message to harley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
I know a couple of airline/cargo pilots. They are allowed to jumpseat (occupy an empty seat) on most airlines and cargo lines for free. And there's usually no limit to how many times or how often. While we don't know what kind of schedule Hunter has, there are a lot of schedules that are week on/week off, 2 wks on/ 2 wks off, etc. So there's no reason Hunter and Gina can't hook up - unless one of them doesn't want to.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-15-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "what I know about nonos"
I once camped in Mexico and we encountered an insect that very much sounds like the nono--really tiny, so small they could get through the netting on the tent. We were on a beach on the Sea of Cortez (Gulf of California) and at dusk all the other people on the beach started spraying the entrances to their campers with bugspray and going inside. My friend and I were like, what loosers! It's beautiful out! So we went for a twilight swim and fell asleep in the tent with the netting open. Needless to say, we woke up in the late evening being eaten alive. After one night's exposure I had about 200 bites, and as I scratched the bites, they took about 3-4 weeks to fully heal. The notable things are: the nonos do NOT come out during the daytime--they appear at twilight and in the evening.

My take on this is that the only way you'd get tons of nono bites is if you were actually sleeping on the beach. I think that ordinary beach time activities (i.e. after someone was booted) would not result in lots of bites, because presumably they'd be sleeping in a hotel or the like.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-02, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
I don't know but I kinda read Hunter's comment about Gina as that they did not get to spend all that much time together at Loser Lodge. Even though he did say that he did have an "amazing friendship" with her, that may not mean anything much since she was his closest ally in the show. It's amazing how common adversaries can bring two people bond together very quickly.

Furthermore his comment that he and Gina are only friends now and he does not know if there would be anything in the future indicates that he is at least somewhat attracted to Gina. Gina had already indicated in episode 1 that she was already in love with Hunter. If those two were to spend lots of time together at Loser Lodge, there is a good chance that a relationship would develop.

I just think that Hunter's uncertain answer about his future relationship with Gina point to the direction that he did not spend time with Gina at Loser Lodge. If he had, he might have been more sure of whether or not he would want Gina to be his girlfriend rather than being so uncertain about it.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
I've found Hunter's Early Show apparence and this chat really informative, even so informative it's a bit fishy. Obviously he is one of the bright contestants that MB can use to feed us just about anything. I find especially the fact that they would let people ask him questions like: "How long did it take your nono bites to heal?" and him answering "If you don't scratch them they go away in a few days. But you are constantly being bitten by more." very telling. They must have known that people see spoiler value to these kind of things.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
I agree, the comment on the NoNOs is interesting for 2 reasons. The key words "IF you do not scratch" them they will go away in a couple of days. We saw Sarah constantly itching her bites so she could have been on the jury or loser island but still scratch.

The other interesting thing is that he got to scoba dive the island and ride horses on the island. IF the others did similar things then they could have still gotten NoNo bites.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Wendyp,

I think that the nono bites is a great spoiler that says that Sarah and Rob make it pretty far in the game. People would not get bites that cover there whole body unless they where sleeping on the beach. If you are just exploring, you would not willingly lie down and get chomped on by these little creatures.
Naked

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-02, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
not unless they were doing something on the beach...naked

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-02, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "MAKES SENSE...."
It would make sense that Sarah makes it pretty far in the game (YES!!!!) if she came home covered in the bug bites because if she was voted off they would obviously have some sort of bug bite repellent or oinment that they could use to soothe the itching even if she was out sunbathing or riding horses...

GO SARAH!!!!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MAKES SENSE...."

>GO SARAH!!!!!

Mike are you rooting for Sarah or the Wonder Twins?

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: MAKES SENSE...."
This show would suck if it wasn't for Kiko and Miko.....

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
>I think that the nono bites is a great spoiler
>that says that Sarah and Rob make it pretty far
>in the game. People would not get bites that cover
>there whole body unless they where sleeping on the beach.

I disagree that this is a great spoiler because we've seen them constantly scratching on these no-no bites and as Hunter said, you've got to leave it alone and it'll go away. Unfortunately, they're as stupid as stupid can be, so it figures they'd scratch until there's no tomorrow and come back with scars.

Colleen scratched constantly during S1 and had scars for several months afterwards.

I originally thought that Sarah coming home with no-no bites all over was a great spoiler, but now I'm not so sure anymore having seen her scratch constantly -- I wonder if Hunter is giving us a clue there by adding "as long as you leave it alone, it'll go away."

Only time will tell.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Rotu tribe affected by nono's?"
Sarah was covered by them, so if they do merge (and go to Rotu) maybe this implies she doesnt make it to the merge. I dont remember, did the other tribe have much trouble with these?

harley 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail harley Click to send private message to harley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rotu tribe affected by nono's?"
Part of a response to one of the questions Hunter was asked during the chat: "We had a sandy beach, they had a rocky beach."
So if the nonos live in the sand, Maraamu would have had it worse. However, since everyone's going to a completely new site after the merge, and if it's a sandy beach, remaining Rotu members would be affected as well.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rotu tribe affected by nono's?"
Hey I was just at the SeeBS site. They have a video of Kathy complaining about the NOnos. So, apparently they are all over. Not that it helps with any spoiling. She did say she was trying not to scratch because it would make them worse and might bother her too much during challenges. Thinking about this. If the challenges in the water are salt water, and they have these open sores. It would really sting. But what do I know.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Great analysis by all in this thread:

Sarah and the no-no bites (credits and continued analysis):
Kokoro- Hunters comments may indicate Sarah makes merge
Ulalame - mentions the use of bugspray by vacationers against no-nos
*** I also read on another site that there are specific ointments/bugsprays for no-nos.
MikeD - theorizes that Sarah would use repellent post-boot
*** I think all the above steers bug bites to a pre-boot acquisition.
Ulalame also mentions that scratching led to a 3-4 week healing time.
*** Great info, we know Sarah is scratching, so her boot window broadens to anywhere in the second half of the game (post-merge).
PepeLePew13 - notes that Colleen scratched her bug bites and had scars for several months afterwards (doubts spoiler value of no-no bites)
*** Colleen also made merge, but not final four, great comparison.

*** More support for Sarah post-merge:
Peter's chat: he claimed to not know outcome of lovers (even though he saw Hunter, it seems Hunter did not know his own lovers outcome)
Hunter's Diary: unkind to Sarah, so no bonding at Lodge?
Varner's Original List: Sarah not an early boot
Original Sarah no-no spoiler: she also came back "hungry"

***Support against Sarah post-merge:
Pat's chat: sounded like they bonded at the lodge

Gina and Hunter (credits and continued analysis):
ShowMeTheWinner - thinks that Hunters comments of "but who knows in the future" indicates they were not able to spend time together in loser lodge.
*** I agree, his comment is very enigmatic, yet perhaps telling.

***More Support for Gina post-merge
Gabe report - there was a report indicating that Gabe liked Gina
Varner's list - Gina not an early boot

***Support against Gina post-merge
Kathy report - there was a report that Kathy visited Hunter after show, so that means that there was no MB law saying they couldn't visit each other, so Gina and Hunter should have been able to figure out relationship.

General skepticism
Tatina - postulates that bright Hunter may just be being used as a media puppet for MB.
yes, yes, good thinking...always keep doubt in your analytical recipe.

Chat info not yet mentioned:
Hunter stated twice in the chat that he did not trust Rob and that he suspected he would betray him. So this means Rob is no stealth pilot, and that Sean may also be sniffing his stink. I have also not come across any spoilers (reports, weight loss, rumors, anything!) that give insight into Rob's game prognosis. So Rob gets boot before rest? Or all spoilers are supressed on him because he is the winner? Heck, who knows...

Sarah and Gina make merge?
Rob booted before them? or Rob wins all?

Add your thoughts, BI

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"

>***Support against Gina post-merge Kathy report - there was a
>report that Kathy visited Hunter after show, so that means
>that there was no MB law saying they couldn't visit
>each other, so Gina and Hunter should have been able
>to figure out relationship.

I get a stronger vibe here that Gina goes really far in the game. MB seems to be very careful about letting potential Final 4 contestants be in the public eye until after the show. We saw very little of Lex, Tom, Ethan and MamaKim other than a pic of Tom and Ethan together at some event. We also didn't see anything of Tina or Colby until after the show ended (Kant-Kook-Keith was doing his book tour).

Letting Kathy go visit Hunter is one thing; letting someone who went far in the game to go visit another contestant just might be something that MB will push to avoid.

Regardless of whether Gina goes far or not -- logic suggests she's gone soon, Varner's spoiler suggests she makes merge -- I'd like to say GREAT JOB of pulling this info together, big idiot.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Ethan's visit to Big Tom's farm was reported widely by the local news paper. This actually made some people speculate they wouldn't be in the F4 together. On the other hand many other contestants would have visited the farm as well, including Jessie. Brandi's chat included some comments on him going to party with Ethan and his friends and then having a brunch with Ethan and Kim - but we didn't know exactly which Kim he was talking about - while visiting New York.

I personally think that if Kathy has visited Hunter at some point they did get to know each other, even if briefly, while they were staying at the looser's lodge.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
<<<< Ethan's visit to Big Tom's farm was reported widely by the local news paper. This actually made some people speculate they wouldn't be in the F4 together. >>>>

Tatina,

The speculation that I remember from the time was that they would not make the F2 together. Spoilers in S3 where pretty convincing that Tom was in the F4. LOL
Naked

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
MB seems to be very careful about letting potential Final 4 contestants be in the public eye until after the show. <snip> We also didn't see anything of Tina or Colby until after the show ended <snip> Letting someone who went far in the game to go visit another contestant just might be something that MB will push to avoid.

I remember that Mitchell went to visit Tina in S2, and then they both went to the schools that Tina's children attend. This was sometime after Mitchell was voted out, but before the end of the season. There was a lot of media coverage at the time. I immediately thought that Tina was going to be gone soon. Good trick, MB.

Goe Zoe!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
***Support against Gina post-merge
Kathy report - there was a report that Kathy visited Hunter after show, so that means that there was no MB law saying they couldn't visit each other, so Gina and Hunter should have been able to figure out relationship.

I thought this should be classified as support for Gina to at least make it to the jury. I read a comment by Kelly Goldsmith who said that she saw Lindsey at a sushi restaurant and wanted to say hi but she could not because jury members are not allowed to talk to non-jury members. So maybe Gina made it to the jury and she could not get in touch with Hunter until she gets booted out. This may also explain why Hunter’s not sure about their relationship. They only got to know each other for 9 days and can’t talk to each other until she gets booted out or when the show ends.

To me, Kathy's visit confirmed that she wouldn't make it to the jury and got to know MacGyver pretty well at Loser Lodge. My prediction is that she got switched in episode 4 to Mara, Mara lost the challenges again, and she became the first victim of the switch.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-18-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
Actually, it came out that Kelly saw Jeri in the sushi bar. They are not suppose to talk to other Survivors from prvious seasons during the game.

If the report about Kathy visiting Hunter is true then she is probably a post merger. Hunter's comment that some peopel you become friends with and some you are just in the experience together. Why would Kathy be visiting him if they never met? Then again Diane said Teresa was one of her friends.

Gina and Hunter could have gotten together once the show stopped filming. As someone else mentioned (sorry do not remember the name) Hunter is a pilot and they can catch rides at not cost if there is a spot. Maybe he goes to see Gina.

Another board someone says that Gina has a blue buff on. has anyone seen it? Bungler I know you were out of town, but your help here would be great.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hunter's CBS Chat (Gina and Sarah spoilers?)"
To me, Kathy's visit confirmed that she wouldn't make it to the jury and got to know MacGyver pretty well at Loser Lodge. My prediction is that she got switched in episode 4 to Mara, Mara lost the challenges again, and she became the first victim of the switch.

I agree. Why would Kathy visit someone that she just shared the experience with? Just to say, "Hi, Hunter saw you at the challenges and you looked great! Thought I would pay you a visit, because I wasn't allowed to talk to you on the island since I made it to the jury."

If anyone were going to visit Hunter based on simply the experience it would be Gina. They had a definite "experience" on the island and if Gina gets booted soon then I think they would have explored their relationship further at Loser Lodge. But if Gina made it post merge, even to the jury, then Gina and Hunter would have been separated at Loser Lodge. Which would validate Hunter's "Who knows" comment and Gina at least making it to the jury.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •