The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep. 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-02, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep. 4"
From the See-BS site, feeding my Hollow feelings:

Gina returns from Tribal Council, shocked.

Do tell! (Sorry, couldn't resist that one.)

Another castaway appears to have a changed attitude, but does he really?

Sean?

And the castaways throw their fates to the winds and find themselves in a surprising predicament

Your thoughts?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep... SurvivinDawg 03-14-02 1
   My opinons if you care... smokedog 03-14-02 2
       RE: My opinons if you care... Loree 03-14-02 3
 My Thoughts SurvivaBear 03-14-02 4
 A New Take On This.... SurvivinDawg 03-18-02 5
   RE: A New Take On This.... Tatina 03-18-02 6
       Throw their fateS to the windS cowboyroo 03-18-02 7
 RE: See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep... Java 03-18-02 8
   RE: See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep... Dakota 03-18-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-14-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
1. "RE: See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep. 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-02 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

Edited: Never mind....

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-14-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
2. "My opinons if you care..."

1) Gina is VERY shocked that her dumbass tribe is committing "tribicide".

2) I'll go with a Rotu tribemember on this one as they are starting to develop their characters more. My shot in the dark would be John deferring alpha male status to Gabe.

3) This is going to sound gay but the 'fates to the wind' thing to me means that they are going to do something that is 100% based on luck. What if EPM says we're starting fresh - throw everyone's name in a barrel and pick one tribe of six and one tribe of seven. The tribe of six would be compensated with rations or supplies.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 01:52 PM (EST)
3. "RE: My opinons if you care..."
I also think Gina was shocked it was Hunter and not her that was voted against. On The Early Show Hunter said that they thought Gina was going to be the one voted against. He voted for Sarah hoping to save Gina. They thought at least Sean or Vee might vote against Sarah since they had voted against her before. Hunter thought they would keep him around to work for them. Did you see the shocked look on Hunter when he saw the vote for him. He looked straight at Rob and Rob looked away. I think Hunter was very surprised they had gotten rid of him. He couldn't believe the tribe would survive without him. And it was part of that arrogant attitude that got him booted.

I also found it interesting that it was Vee eavesdropping on Hunter and Gina when they were talking votes.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
4. "My Thoughts"

Gina returns from Tribal Council, shocked.

Of course, she can not belive the stupidity of her tribe. She also knows she has a bullseye on her back.

I think Rob may have a crisis of conscience after Hunter's (Et tu Brute) "look". Perhaps he tones down the Godfather bit.

And the castaways throw their fates to the winds and find themselves in a surprising predicament

Perhaps there is a play on words here. The castaways somehow put their fate in the Wind tribes hands. This leads to the suprising predicament of having to vote off the first Rotu.

And then again, I could be completely wrong. It will not be the first time.

"Destined for Greatness!"

03-18-02, 08:20 AM (EST)
5. "A New Take On This...."

I was thinking this was Sean, but the more I think about it, the more I believe it might be someone's attitude towards Kathy. Perhaps John is friendlier with her and all, especially since she provided the sea urchin medicine for him, but in reality he's still working to get her booted.

And the castaways throw their fates to the winds and find themselves in a surprising predicament.

Although the See-BS site is well-known as a tool for MB's misdirectional purposes, in light of the recent speculation about a storm destroying the Rotu camp, maybe this line has a different meaning than originally thought. Just what kind of "surprising" predicament would they find themselves in? Having to move because of a lawsuit... that would sure surprise me. Having to merge or move because of a destructive storm wouldn't be as much of a surprise, but might be something to draw in viewers.

Your thoughts?

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-02, 09:04 AM (EST)
6. "RE: A New Take On This...."
"And the castaways throw their fates to the winds and find themselves in a surprising predicament"

I think that this might be two parts. The first part refers to Maraamu "throwing their fates to the winds" in the end of the EP 3 by voting out Hunter. When the "surprising predicament", a storm, hits the Maraamu camp, they will be in the mercy of the winds unable to act. Rotu might actually end up having an upper hand here too (but it wouldn't explain why Paschal cries).

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
7. "Throw their fateS to the windS"
I've seen the quote throw "fate to the wind" but never "fateS to windS". This is going out on a limb, but could this possibly be referencing Rotu purposely losing a challenge to get rid of someone?? There may be a 5-3 alliance going on over there. With merge coming soon, they may want to trim part of the "3" so they can't join the leftover Maraamu's...

Just a far out thought. Bit it would cover throwing (throwing meaning "losing on purpose")their fates, (having to go to TC), to the winds (Maraaumu tribe), and the surprise could be one of those deciding to "throw" the challenge being the evictee.??

Bash away! I know this is way far out, but it came to mind so I just had to post it!

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep. 4"

Don't try to make things too complicated . MB always likes to say that nature is the 17th contestant.

Big storm knocks down the camps. All are shocked, sad, upset at the loss of their settlements, which they have worked so hard to create. Now their predicament - how to rebuild.

Goe Zoe!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: See_BS Site Misdirection For Ep. 4"
Saw a picture on another board with a big campfire, I said BIG campfire, and someone standing near it with their arms outstretched. My first thought was they are drying their clothes. So a strong wind or storm destroying the camp and Rotu wimpering would jive.

Is it Wednesday yet?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •